[THEME] [MiXplorer] MetrialOS theme by marciozomb13

Search This thread

marciozomb13

Apr 30, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Samsung Galaxy A51
The Icon of file types to be specific. If you can make them like the folder icon (border with semi transparent filling) that would be awesome. But if not then there's a really good set available here that you can use.

https://www.iconfinder.com/iconsets/file-extension-vol-1
I see, you mean consistency. Well, I call the theme "MetrialOS" for a reason. I wanted to put the aspects I liked together in a theme. Maybe I create a pure Material Design theme someday, but I really don't like the direction Google is taking regarding UI.

Reactions: DocteurN

marciozomb13

Apr 30, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Samsung Galaxy A51
D0HF9y5.png

libracez

Jul 11, 2011
Nice theme, but it replace my rom font ;(
I mean inside the app
P. S. For those who face the same "issue" just delete fonts folder from theme before install

Reactions: marciozomb13

ew

Sep 28, 2010
Love your white theme. Just one thing, the white "washes out" the notification and navigation bars. Is there a way to avoid or adjust that?

Thanks for making this available.

marciozomb13

Apr 30, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Samsung Galaxy A51
Love your white theme. Just one thing, the white "washes out" the notification and navigation bars. Is there a way to avoid or adjust that?

Thanks for making this available.
This issue vary from device to device, you can try applying my theme and then create a new SKIN, all changes you made to skin will "sum up" to the theme, so you can edit the bars as you wish.

Reactions: ew

ew

Sep 28, 2010
This issue vary from device to device, you can try applying my theme and then create a new SKIN, all changes you made to skin will "sum up" to the theme, so you can edit the bars as you wish.

Thanks for the help. I think I found the setting so I am good now. It does seem that the screen shot examples provided - the status bar is also fully white.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I decided to share my creation here with you.
    These are mit themes to import on the best file manager ever created: MiXplorer, by @HootanParsa.
    This first theme is based on Google Material Design 2.0, Windows Metro and iOS. Your MiX app will look modern and pleasant to use. Hope you like it but please note I'm offering these themes "as is", I'm not comfortable (and don't have much time) to deal with requests, please only report missing icons or something like that.

Installation:
    Just open MiXplorer, select the mit file and click "import". Voila.
    Please hit thank you if you liked my themes.

PSX_20190317_101357.jpg

tia8724114156393869286.jpg

Changelog:
    v 1.2 - Added db icon
    v 1.3 - Added internal memory drawer icon

Black Version
    White Version
    Update 1.2

Update 1.2 is live

Changed arrows in bookmarks to a more Windows-ish look