HTC_S620_WWE_1.27.405.1_4.1.13.44_02.94.90_Ship

Search This thread

indiekiduk

Jul 8, 2005
Finally HTC have released the first WM6 upgrade for the excalibur! You need to log into the e-club to download it. The FTP server is overloaded just now though.

ahukki

Jan 16, 2007
I tried to install it on my Dash but it does not work. Invalid model? I installed the Russian WM6 ROM earlier and had do problems. What is the problem here?

Help Please!

indiekiduk

Jul 8, 2005
Im still at 50% download but if I were you I would try installing it again once the phone has gone into bootloader. Basically just run it twice.

ahukki

Jan 16, 2007
Thanks for your advice but it does not help. The loading starts and then it stops and tells that my phone is not the right device ie. invalid model error 244.

Is this ROM for original HTC phones only? If yes, is there a way around it?

Help please!

Thanks

rdilallo

Jul 4, 2007
RE:

Gary,
I took a network trace and see that files-upload.com is resetting the connection. This usually occurs when there's a configuration issue on the server or there's too many downloads occurring. I'm sure it's the massive amount of downloads occurring.

If somebody gets a successful download from either HTC or files-upload.com, could you please upload it to rapidshare.

Thanks,
Robb

Technology

Aug 24, 2007
Works On The Dash Like A Charm!

jsp you are correct, just flash the SPL first and next just run the download. This looks like the Russian ROM, WWE version. Where is Excel mobile and word mobile and MS voice command? This is the same mean Joe Green look the Russian ROM has. Yahoo Go 2.0 comes with this ROM. Check out the file folder called Expert,Task Manager is located there. Yeah, its working like a charm on my Dash...........!

indiekiduk

Jul 8, 2005
Ok so the first thing you need to customise is the home screen. I much prefer the recent app lists at the top so it is the first selected. Copy\Application Data\Home\HTC.home.xml off the device, use properties to make it not read only, open in notepad, and move the MRU list plugin entry above the Date/Time/Carrier Plugin. Then copy the file back after either deleting the original or making it not read only. Then choose a different homescreen then go back to the HTC one to see the change.

I've also attached the edited htc homescreen.

Attachments

• HTC.home.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 230

jsp_m

Aug 17, 2006
Zagreb
www.miata.hr
no, not the background files, but the screen in general.. it used to happen on Tornado that different RUUs make different saturations in the screen

This WM6 really looks much more pale than the Test RUS one, but I can live with it if I have to.. (is there any app to tune that?).. RUS was much more vivid

jweick

Jun 7, 2007
i have unlocked my phone. I got the code from tmobile when I try to install the rom it tells me invalid model? Any one else get this?