[Q] Restoring a backup on the kindle fire hd

Search This thread

Rage_Rooter

Jan 10, 2014
Could anyone please please respond ASAP!! If I restore my kindle fire hd stock rom backup that was created with twrp will I have to sign into my Amazon account again? Please respond ASAP

Okay so this was already answered for me by a generous dev by the name of Hashcode. So I don't know if I was just being idiotic or if it isn't common knowledge but for others that have the same question as I did the answer is no. If you were previously signed in when you created the backup and checked everything in the backup settings then you should be signed in when you restore.

HAVE A GREAT AND WONDERFUL DAY!!

Last edited:

LinearEquation

Aug 26, 2013
Midwest
Could anyone please please respond ASAP!! If I restore my kindle fire hd stock rom backup that was created with twrp will I have to sign into my Amazon account again? Please respond ASAP

Okay so this was already answered for me by a generous dev by the name of Hashcode. So I don't know if I was just being idiotic or if it isn't common knowledge but for others that have the same question as I did the answer is no. If you were previously signed in when you created the backup and checked everything in the backup settings then you should be signed in when you restore.

HAVE A GREAT AND WONDERFUL DAY!!

Yep, a nandroid is a complete mirror image of what everything at the time of backup.