Updated to kitkat not rooted now issues with phone.

Search This thread

skillzo1

Sep 17, 2009
Anyone having issues with their phone? After taking the kitkat update, my phone seems laggier, battery drains quicker and sometimes my screen goes black amd i cant answer a phone call. Noticing the phone freezing now also.

-Lawless

Mar 3, 2009
Anyone having issues with their phone? After taking the kitkat update, my phone seems laggier, battery drains quicker and sometimes my screen goes black amd i cant answer a phone call. Noticing the phone freezing now also.
Couple of things.
One, with upgrades like this, it's usually a good idea to do a factory reset after backing up your data. 4.3 was like this.
Two, when installing an update/new Rom, sometimes it takes a couple of days for it to "calm down" and settle in.

pmontu

Jan 30, 2012
Go to setting more and then location and then under mode change to power save mode for battery

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium HD app

xsalemx

Mar 25, 2011
About the screen off during phone calls; there's a setting in the Call menu you can tick to prevent the screen cutting off during calls. That might be it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Couple of things.
    One, with upgrades like this, it's usually a good idea to do a factory reset after backing up your data. 4.3 was like this.
    Two, when installing an update/new Rom, sometimes it takes a couple of days for it to "calm down" and settle in.