sirius002

Feb 25, 2012
Rome
Htc_405 ita updated!!!!!!!

38251d1356349845-jelly-bean-arrivo-2012-12-24_12-48-59.jpg

Last edited:

Vauix

Mar 30, 2011
Hmm seems avaible everywhere. You think i can grap the ota with supercid if i flash a RUU?

ip3fix

Jul 22, 2009
Mons
www.hattrick.org
Update available here in Belgium aswell! It was worth waiting for Christmas to have such a nice surprise :p Well... if it's working well and it fixed the helicoptering issue of course!

CID: HTC__E11

--anx--

Apr 22, 2008
Cosenza
Good to know that! So HTC__001 it's on fire!

...seems that I have to return stock now...

Any RUU already online for that CID?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread cleaned (a bit)

OK, guys,

I clened the thread of about 50 of the most trolling/OT posts (from the last 100 posts alone). I won't go further back because of time restrictions. Please, though this thread topic is held very widely by purpose, try to at least stay within it's boundaries. I'll keep an eye on it, and if I find repeat-offenders, there will be trouble.

peace

jotha - forum moderator
    Thread Cleaned

Stop with the random off topic questions and spamming. This thread is for JB news and discussion only.​
    Some humour to ease up the tension :)
    You know,its not abouth htc update crap,its aboyth why they sux....tbh I loveD htc..but after reading THEY ARE SORRY FOR MAKING ONE X WITH HARDWARE not software bug!which cant be solved!!!!And this crap s bug with home button on our one s WITH SH IT BATTERY COMPARING to s3...i were idiot to get this one s.....my bad mistake..htc do make nice phones,but hey,whats difference when u put them in case?NONE..shame on htc..they should ask themself WHY they lost soo much money this year TOTAL FAIL ..welcome sam**** ...shame no normal phone maker......

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

U mad bro?

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app
    Why the hell all people post that no update is available?
    Post only if you have the update please.

gesendet von meinem Viper One S