Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
eiOWgKr.png

Code:
[COLOR="Purple"]#include <std_disclaimer.h>[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Navy"]/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */[/COLOR]

This is an unofficial build of CM11.0.
This is an attempt to stay close to official cm11.0 and not make crazy hacks to make things working.

This is a pure CM build, only contains official CM features. I will not add any other external feature/app/etc.

For an up-to date working/not working list, bug tracker, useful guides & FAQ, visit our website:
http://legacyxperia.github.io

WARNING: This ROM uses a modified internal memory layout.
Our /system partition is originally 400MB but this space is not enough for a fluid kitkat experience and a full installation with proper google apps.
Our /cache partition is also too small to fit art-cache when we enable the ART runtime. We originally had 100MB /cache but art-cache needs ~150mb of free space.
I have repartitioned the internal memory layout, giving:
450mb in /system
469,5mb in /data
8mb in /cache

If you want to use this ROM you will always have to use the included kernel or use a kernel that includes the layour changes. Bug reports with non-standard kernels will be ignored.
You will have to wipe the device and make a clean install.
You cannot restore nandroid backups from previous android versions or restore nandroid backups from this ROM to other ROMs that don't use the new partition layout since you risk corrupting the data.
I suggest to use Titanium Backup, Helium or any other similar app to backup your data if you really need to.

Requirements:
* Have the stock ICS 4.1.B.0.587 full ftf flashed (doesn't matter if you have flashed it in the past or if you flash it before installing cm11.0, it will work both ways)
* LT15i (Arc) users need to flash LT18i (Arc S) ftf
* MT15i (Neo) users need to flash MT11i (Neo V) ftf

Steps required for correct installation (order is important):
1: Flash boot.img in fastboot & reboot into recovery
1.1 (optional): If the device is not booting, reboot to bootloader again and run:
fastboot erase system
fastboot erase userdata
2: Enter recovery, go to mounts and storage
3: Format /system, then /data and then /cache (Important step!)
4: Flash update zip
5: Flash gapps (recommended package is the one provided in the link below)

Steps 1.1, 2 & 3 are not needed when you install new cm11 nightlies on top of older cm11 builds in the future

If you want to return to a ROM that doesn't use the new partition layout, you need to follow the above steps again (only replace boot.img & update zip with the ones you want to use).

How to build:
[GUIDE][DEV] How I build my own CM11.0 test builds

Changelog:
Release/nightly changes

Working/Non-working list
CM11.0 with new kernel 3.4 status

Downloads:
https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/LegacyXperia
PLEASE DON'T MIRROR OUR UPLOADS

Recommended Google Apps:
Google Apps Minimal Edition

KCzv621.png

NOTE:
Following xda's rule #12 spirit: If you are developing something that is based on my work, you MUST first seek my permission, you must add my name in the credits and you must add links pointing to my original thread and to my github sources.
Breaking this rule will lead me to report the thread to the moderators.

NEW!!! BUG Tracker
If you want to help fixing those bugs, please report the bugs in the bug tracker. Thanks!
Logs are needed (logcat/dmesg/last_kmsg), not just "got FC" or "+1" useless replies.

XDA:DevDB Information
LegacyXperia, ROM for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo

Contributors
mikeioannina, nobodyAtall, pcfighter, Blefish
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest version of official ICS firmware: 4.1.B.0.587 or the latest supported baseband: 8x55A-AAABQOAZM-203028G-77
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Current Beta Version: nightly 20140702
Beta Release Date: 2014-07-02

Created 2013-11-27
Last Updated 2014-09-06

Attachments

• bootlogo.png
    bootlogo.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 67,834
  • homescreen.png
    homescreen.png
    167.9 KB · Views: 62,980
  • drawer.png
    drawer.png
    155.9 KB · Views: 62,834
  • qs.png
    qs.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 63,897
  • pin.png
    pin.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 59,946
  • m4B9qby.png
    m4B9qby.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 58,301
  • dNEA7t1.png
    dNEA7t1.png
    32 KB · Views: 56,731

kryzeK

Jul 17, 2012
Cachoeira Paulista
"* MT15i (Neo) users need to flash MT11i (Neo V) ftf in order to remove /vendor partition and have increased /system & /data space" What?? Stock ROM of Haida in hallon? Why?

I do not I need to install CM10.1 stable

Reactions: Beasley007

Mehrdad32

"* MT15i (Neo) users need to flash MT11i (Neo V) ftf in order to remove /vendor partition and have increased /system & /data space" What?? Stock ROM of Haida in hallon? Why?

I do not I need to install CM10.1 stable

This is dev thread! Ask this question in Q&A thread plz :)

Answer : To have more internal memory and prevent from bootloop and more performance! Just try it! Search it how to do this.

wedgess

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
www.pac-rom.com
Please respect the developers wishes and do not post "Thank You" and "waiting" ect. in the thread, if you wish to say thanks simply click the thanks button.

Make sure to read all posts including post#3 where Mike says:

Please do not spam the thread with "thanks" posts.
Only use the thread for development discussion, anything else belongs to the Q&A thread.

Thread cleaned

mido_fedo

Dec 4, 2011
Alexandria
downloaded haida build on my neo and every thing running very smooth

thanks mike and waiting hallon build

Last edited:

shouvikonline

Nov 13, 2012
Kitkat 4.4

Happy to run kitkat on my Xperia Neo V. Can't really believe my eyes. Just got an update on my Nexus 7 from Google yesterday only, and here is Mike(the God man) enabling one for my phone. Just loving it.
More than 200+ MB on fresh install. Check the screenshots. Its 195MB with 21MB of settings itself. :p
F**king fast and smooth. Cant believe this is just an alpha ROM.

Kudos to Mike. Forget 10.1, 10.2. 11 is the best ROM for our XPERIA models.

Issues so far:
1. The OK Google is not working, infact it is not taking any voice commands at all. Is it with me or some others are also facing the issue?
2. Call quality is different, cant say better or worse, but tone is different definitely.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-28-03-47-08.png
    Screenshot_2013-11-28-03-47-08.png
    105 KB · Views: 7,446
  • Screenshot_2013-11-28-03-47-41.png
    Screenshot_2013-11-28-03-47-41.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 6,536

juanlux86

Aug 19, 2012
fantastic! although as Spanish user, I see the translation into Spanish is not complete.to activate the onscreen buttons are very large, it can be changed? and when you enter the pin numbers are misplaced I see nothing but the browser works very poorly, even so this great!

Last edited:
Reactions: pearler68

aney1

Jun 2, 2012
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 7
I've just installed the Alpha build on my Neo V.
It's too good for a alpha build.
Very smooth, no crashes yet, no launcher reloading even after using heavy apps like Chrome.
It's the fastest ROM I've tested since Gingerbread.
I'm curious about the battery life. I'll test it tomorrow.

Many cm features are missing, but the past has shown that the cyanogenmod team is working very fast.
ART is missing too, I hope it's possible to get ART running on our Xperia devices, on 1GHz singlecore CPUs the performance gain should be great!

Reactions: pearler68

shubu

Apr 8, 2013
pune
a fantastic rom i would say all workings....... but the strange problem is i cant connect my phone to pc ..dont know how but plzz help me..
using neo v
edit: its working now i just done restarting and done unmount and mount sd card and it works
but no sd card connected as properly usb mass storage not working

Last edited:
Reactions: josebibink

TheDarkDefender

Aug 5, 2012
Reston, VA
Happy to run kitkat on my Xperia Neo V. Can't really believe my eyes. Just got an update on my Nexus 7 from Google yesterday only, and here is Mike(the God man) enabling one for my phone. Just loving it.
More than 200+ MB on fresh install. Check the screenshots. Its 195MB with 21MB of settings itself. :p
F**king fast and smooth. Cant believe this is just an alpha ROM.

Kudos to Mike. Forget 10.1, 10.2. 11 is the best ROM for our XPERIA models.

Issues so far:
1. The OK Google is not working, infact it is not taking any voice commands at all. Is it with me or some others are also facing the issue?
2. Call quality is different, cant say better or worse, but tone is different definitely.

For OK Google to work, you need to switch Language in Voice Settings to English (US).

Sent from my Nexus 4

aptnutella

Jan 22, 2011
Well, ROM is really smooth and fast, however I noticed some problems with layouts and menus. PIN layout is small in height a little bit, I can see only upper half of the numbers. When I display menu with the Menu button, I can't use submenus, for example 'Sort by' menu in Apollo. However, when I use action overflow, everything works.

akshayshankar1

Nov 1, 2011
Hyderabad
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Okay, as much as I love the stock launcher, you guys really need to see the difference between it and Nova(Beta). Its night and day. You can tweak Nova to make it look almost exactly like Launcher 3 too!

PS-Mike, you should know that at the moment, thanks to you, my Neo V has a more customizble CM 11 build than my Nexus 4. You're doing AMAZING work, thank you for this.

Edit-1) I have no problems with Wi-Fi, even though it is stated as buggy in the OP.
2) The hotword 'Okay Google' doesn't work, even with English(US) selected.
3) Couldn't check the call quality since I don't have an extra sim card. (Using this as an emergency phone.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4728 and boylush

deccan451

Jan 31, 2013
hyderabad
Redmi Note 8
Redmi Note 10
Month long waiting is over I'm on kitkat ... that's more than enough right now .. it is really made for 512mb devices smoothness is good in very first alpha built, we can expect fluid in future builds .. finally thank u mike for giving xperia 2011 devices one more change :)

Reactions: rew06 and lagania

vishal_android freak

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Dec 30, 2012
Mumbai
happy to see kitkat

wi-fi working good
great ram management

status bar is not transparent

Code:
ro.config.low_ram=true

Change this to "false" and reboot.. Worked for me.. You can give it a try too..The ui and navigation bar will be transparent only on homescreen.. It might affect ram management though.. Not sure about it.. Enjoy.. :)

Sent from my MT11i using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    eiOWgKr.png

Code:
    [COLOR="Purple"]#include <std_disclaimer.h>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Navy"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/COLOR]

This is an unofficial build of CM11.0.
    This is an attempt to stay close to official cm11.0 and not make crazy hacks to make things working.

This is a pure CM build, only contains official CM features. I will not add any other external feature/app/etc.

For an up-to date working/not working list, bug tracker, useful guides & FAQ, visit our website:
    http://legacyxperia.github.io

WARNING: This ROM uses a modified internal memory layout.
    Our /system partition is originally 400MB but this space is not enough for a fluid kitkat experience and a full installation with proper google apps.
    Our /cache partition is also too small to fit art-cache when we enable the ART runtime. We originally had 100MB /cache but art-cache needs ~150mb of free space.
    450mb in /system
    469,5mb in /data
    8mb in /cache

If you want to use this ROM you will always have to use the included kernel or use a kernel that includes the layour changes. Bug reports with non-standard kernels will be ignored.
    You cannot restore nandroid backups from previous android versions or restore nandroid backups from this ROM to other ROMs that don't use the new partition layout since you risk corrupting the data.
    I suggest to use Titanium Backup, Helium or any other similar app to backup your data if you really need to.

Requirements:
    * Have the stock ICS 4.1.B.0.587 full ftf flashed (doesn't matter if you have flashed it in the past or if you flash it before installing cm11.0, it will work both ways)

1.1 (optional): If the device is not booting, reboot to bootloader again and run:
    fastboot erase system
    fastboot erase userdata
    5: Flash gapps (recommended package is the one provided in the link below)

Steps 1.1, 2 & 3 are not needed when you install new cm11 nightlies on top of older cm11 builds in the future

If you want to return to a ROM that doesn't use the new partition layout, you need to follow the above steps again (only replace boot.img & update zip with the ones you want to use).

How to build:
    [GUIDE][DEV] How I build my own CM11.0 test builds

Changelog:
    Release/nightly changes

Working/Non-working list
    CM11.0 with new kernel 3.4 status

Downloads:
    https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/LegacyXperia
    PLEASE DON'T MIRROR OUR UPLOADS

Recommended Google Apps:
    Google Apps Minimal Edition

KCzv621.png

NOTE:
    Following xda's rule #12 spirit: If you are developing something that is based on my work, you MUST first seek my permission, you must add my name in the credits and you must add links pointing to my original thread and to my github sources.
    Breaking this rule will lead me to report the thread to the moderators.

NEW!!! BUG Tracker
    If you want to help fixing those bugs, please report the bugs in the bug tracker. Thanks!
    Logs are needed (logcat/dmesg/last_kmsg), not just "got FC" or "+1" useless replies.

XDA:DevDB Information
    LegacyXperia, ROM for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo

Contributors
    mikeioannina, nobodyAtall, pcfighter, Blefish
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest version of official ICS firmware: 4.1.B.0.587 or the latest supported baseband: 8x55A-AAABQOAZM-203028G-77
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: nightly 20140702
    Beta Release Date: 2014-07-02

Created 2013-11-27
    Last Updated 2014-09-06
    Thread closed

Since people don't learn how to read, I can't handle this situation anymore.

I come in the thread and instead of finding something useful, there are only the same posts repeated again and again, ignoring my posts and xda rules.

Thread locked until further notice.
    New build coming - READ THE WHOLE POST

## Alpha 2 build 20131210 - cm-11.0
    * Latest cm11.0 changes
    * Updated to android 4.4.1
    * Repartitioned internal memory layout
    * Fixes:
    - Battery indicator alignment
    - PIN/PUK layout
    - Lockscreen clock layout
    - Camera flash in photo mode (urushi)
    - Music distortion on lock/unlock sounds
    - Disable back key on incoming call
    - Gesture typing
    * Many bugfixes from CM upstream
    * Many bugfixes/small features ported from cm10.1/cm10.2
    * Features:
    - APN Settings
    - Mass storage settings
    - DeskClock: Add increasing volume option for alarm clocks
    - DeskClock: Profile support
    - DeskClock: Add back user-defined world cities
    - "Clear all" button on recent apps
    - Hardware key settings
    - Lockscreen shortcut configuration
    - 2G/3G toggle
    - Circle battery
    - Battery with percentage
    - Noise suppression
    - Allow some customization in Launcher
    - Add cLock settings back to lockscreen settings
    - Allow configuration of wake on plug behavior
    - Allow configuration of country code for wifi
    - Display rotation settings
    - WhisperPush secure messaging
    * Temporarily disabled low ram config to enable 4.4 UI features
    * Disabled animated bootlogo to free some /boot partition space
    * Added all resolutions in camera
    * Enabled Performance Profiles
    * Enabled zRAM by default
    * Testing a SYM key change on mango & iyokan

Builds will roll alphabetically for all devices until tomorrow
    Gapps package is also updated, please redownload it.

WARNING: This update introduces a modified internal memory layout.
    450mb in /system
    469,5mb in /data
    8mb in /cache

dalvik-cache/art-cache is now stored in /data partition
    We still have to use the lite gapps that are provided in LX basketbuild folder.

You cannot restore previous nandroid backups or restore nandroid backups from this ROM to other ROMs that don't use the new partition layout since you risk corrupting the data.

A note to other devs that use LX as a base to their KitKat ROMs: If you decide to modify the partition layout, please use the same layout in your kernel so people will be able to backup/restore nandroid backups between 4.4 ROMs and they won't need to wipe the whole device when they switch between 4.4 ROMs.

Requirements for the new partition layout:

fastboot erase system
    fastboot erase userdata
    5: Flash gapps

Only use the thread for development discussion, anything else belongs to the Q&A thread.
    ## Alpha build 20131127 - cm-11.0
    * Latest cm11.0 changes
    * Initial KitKat 4.4 build

Builds will roll alphabetically for all devices until tomorrow

Please do not spam the thread with "thanks" posts.