help!!! No OS

Search This thread

EABun

Apr 17, 2013
T-Mobile Galaxy 3 N900T

No OS. TWRP was installed and I thought I had ROM on SD card no. So now I have no OS. I tried the Volume up home on button but just says Galaxy Note 3 and that's yet.

I read some other posts but where do I get recovery image and how do I get to bootloader? via Odin?

How do I recover?

rans0m00

Oct 11, 2012
If all else fails download the factory image from samobile and flash it in Odin. Will lose everything but phone will be working again.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

rans0m00

Oct 11, 2012
Pda

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

If you have to ask questions like that it really would be worth reading up on how to do this stuff. Unsure if you can truly brick it but better to be safe than sorry.

Naturesretard

Nov 4, 2011
Chino
You can't really brick this way, although I'd consider it a soft brick. No os is simply that, no os. Uninstall your pc os and everything is still there, all your data is fine (given you keep your os and data separate. I.e partitions, which is android.)

Flash an os and you're fine

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

EABun

Apr 17, 2013
CWM nor TWRP will install

I succeeded in getting back to stock. I put the TWRP & CWM installed via Odin (Odin passed) but when I 3 button turn on it boots to the screen that says up volume to install OS and I go into Odin screen.

What gives?

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
I succeeded in getting back to stock. I put the TWRP & CWM installed via Odin (Odin passed) but when I 3 button turn on it boots to the screen that says up volume to install OS and I go into Odin screen.

What gives?

3 button mode works for recovery and download mode. You should google zedomax galaxy note 3.he has a video showing what you're doing wrong

3 button boot is for download mode...

TWEAKED 2.0

Naturesretard

Nov 4, 2011
Chino
Seeing as how I haven't flashed a recovery, I've no reason to attempt recovery. Thought it was still Vol - and power like the s3.

No need to feel like a moron. If anybody should it's me lol