Constant Boot Loop and can't get to recovery

Search This thread

alnova1

Oct 16, 2009
I was trying to flash my EVO to Boost mobile and this is where my trouble began. After I had went through the steps of flashing I had to reboot. Upon reboot I get a constant reboot. When I try to go to recovery it goes to the htc screen and then keeps rebooting. I have tried flashing clockwork...I have tried the PC36IMG.zip...I have tried many stock RUU's and none of them work. Has anyone ever heard of this because of flashing? I have a link to a vid I posted on youtube....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yszd4CamDs

Rem3Dy

Jun 28, 2010
I was trying to flash my EVO to Boost mobile and this is where my trouble began. After I had went through the steps of flashing I had to reboot. Upon reboot I get a constant reboot. When I try to go to recovery it goes to the htc screen and then keeps rebooting. I have tried flashing clockwork...I have tried the PC36IMG.zip...I have tried many stock RUU's and none of them work. Has anyone ever heard of this because of flashing? I have a link to a vid I posted on youtube....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yszd4CamDs

In your video you said you tried the latest ruu. In your video you state that it is version 3.30. The latest ruu is 3.70. I would try using that ruin first.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

alnova1

Oct 16, 2009
In your video you said you tried the latest ruu. In your video you state that it is version 3.30. The latest ruu is 3.70. I would try using that ruin first.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

I might have said 3.30 but it was 3.70. As a matter of fact I have tried older and new ones and none of them help.

alnova1

Oct 16, 2009
The only thing that comes to mind is to flash stock recovery. Then s-on then the ruu zip

I just tried to flash a stock recovery...supposedly and it still didn't work. I'm thinking I need to get s-on but can't. I have to admit I'm pretty good at rooting and the whole rom thing but have never had a problem like this so I might be over my head. I thought I found a link to a stock recovery but maybe Im looking in the wrong place.