invasion2

Oct 3, 2011
Space, the ONLY Frontier
PATIENCE!!! What does that mean?

Credits to dictionary.com

patience [pey-shuhns]  
pa·tience   [pey-shuhns]
noun
the quality of being patient, as the bearing of provocation, annoyance, misfortune, or pain, without complaint, loss of temper, irritation, or the like.
an ability or willingness to suppress restlessness or annoyance when confronted with delay: to have patience with a slow learner.
quiet, steady perseverance; even-tempered care; diligence: to work with patience.
Cards (chiefly British ) . solitaire ( def. 1 ) .
Also called patience dock . a European dock, Rumex patientia, of the buckwheat family, whose leaves are often used as a vegetable.

invasion2

Oct 3, 2011
Space, the ONLY Frontier
I seriously need help with WiFi on 1.1 of Back to the Futureal. Here's a log cat

Code:
I/WifiHW  ( 1360): wifi_load_driver load module
I/WifiHW  ( 1360): is_wifi_driver_loaded
I/NetSharing_NSReceiver( 5570): customizedNS:true
D/NetSharing_NSReceiver( 5570): onReceive : android.net.wifi.WIFI_STATE_CHANGED
D/NetSharing( 5570): wifi enabled change, state = false
I/WifiHW  ( 1360): wifi_load_driver end error 2
E/WifiStateMachine( 1360): Failed to load driver!
D/StateMachine( 1360): handleMessage: new destination call exit
D/StateMachine( 1360): invokeExitMethods: DriverLoadingState
E/WifiStateMachine( 1360): DriverFailedState
D/PhoneStatusBarPolicy( 1744): onReceive , action=android.net.wifi.WIFI_STATE_CH
ANGED

Jan 12, 2010
LOL I'm a freshman next year :eek: Won't be able to dev as much because I'm taking most AP classes and basketball! :(

Concentrate on those AP classes. It helps in college

I got a small dent and scratch on my phone! So much for trying to keep it flawless :(

sent from my myTouch 4G

Last edited:
Reactions: invasion2

neidlinger

Aug 30, 2010
Cincinnati
sorry for the thread jack.

Attachments

• kristen.jpg
    kristen.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 83

jjbadd385

Jul 10, 2011
Laurens S.C.
Question for sckboy78
When you said you are retiring, because u feel this handsets development is practically "maxed out", does that mean there won't be a camera for Sense 4 in the forseeable future? Just your opinion is all I'm asking for..thanks.
** Actually, nevermind, I found your opinion in the dev section.**
Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

Last edited:

DonDizzurp

Aug 15, 2009
The Internet
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Reactions: The Archangel

estallings15

Apr 22, 2011
Just bought three boxes of ammo. Hoping to go shooting tomorrow afternoon. It's been too long.

Also, looking forward to teaching the wife how to handle firearms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have jellybean booting on the glacier.
    d03656a1-c847-20e4.jpg
    d03656a1-c856-6bee.jpg

Sent from my glacier using xda premium
    Look at what I made lol

Sent from my Dark Unicorn Resurrected v.2.5 using xda premium
    That's why you need to carry around or get a flip camcorder or an iPod touch with the camera :p

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

did you recommend someone get an apple product?
    you dont belong here
    move along.
    I want to propose to my girl and this quote just scared the sh!t it off me lol

Sent from my Dark Unicorn Resurrected v.2.5 using xda premium

If she has personality traits that will drive you insane after a few months or years, think hard.

You have to wake up next to, and spend time with this person every day for the rest of your life. If that thought doesn't bother you, good. If it scares you a little, that's ok. If it gives you an uneasy feeling, think hard.

Most of all, do you love her enough to change for her? There are always things about yourself you need to improve. If you would do that make her life easier, and if you can both respect each other... do it. I did, and I'd do it again. We were married March 17, 2006 and we're still going strong.

It's a lot of work, but being able to afford some gadgets and toys that will wear out, become outdated or break is worth the sacrifice for a good wife. You can become worn out, broken and outdated together :)
    I'm actually buying an iPhone 3G for $100 bucks from a friend as a backup phone. Good deal?

Let's ban this guy too ^^^^

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2