Easiest way to get back to stock?

Search This thread

monkish34

Dec 2, 2012
I want to flash back to stock on my exhibit II and root it(currently on peach sunrise). But there's quite a few files floating around and I'm not positive which one to download that will get me back to stock.

Thanks. Help will be appreciated.

EDIT : And just incase anyone asks the major reason why I'm wanting to go back has to do with texting. No files that have been sent to me by text will download(the file forever says "downloading", and some text messages go to a different person. Two problems I never had on stock.

If anyone knows what's causing this so I don't have to go through the headache of flashing back to stock and re-rooting it that would be great.

Last edited:

det0xx

Jul 14, 2012
Riverside
I want to flash back to stock on my exhibit II and root it(currently on peach sunrise). But there's quite a few files floating around and I'm not positive which one to download that will get me back to stock.

Thanks. Help will be appreciated.

EDIT : And just incase anyone asks the major reason why I'm wanting to go back has to do with texting. No files that have been sent to me by text will download(the file forever says "downloading", and some text messages go to a different person. Two problems I never had on stock.

If anyone knows what's causing this so I don't have to go through the headache of flashing back to stock and re-rooting it that would be great.

do you have data on when downloading the file?