xboxfanj

Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2011
St. Louis
Last edited:

cepheid46e2

Apr 24, 2014
In The Ether
Taken from here, but I mirror to avoid the zipception (multiple zips in one, so you have to extract; mine only includes the needed one): https://developer.qualcomm.com/mobi...le-gaming-graphics-adreno/tools-and-resources

I have only tried on CM, but should work on any ROM potentially.

These binaries were compiled for Nexus devices, but work fine on our device.

Download: http://d-h.st/ZBX

Let me know what you find; more smooth, less smooth, no difference, etc.

I'd say more smooth but hard to tell, could just be placebo effect.

shasen1235

Apr 7, 2011
Tainan
Taken from here, but I mirror to avoid the zipception (multiple zips in one, so you have to extract; mine only includes the needed one): https://developer.qualcomm.com/mobi...le-gaming-graphics-adreno/tools-and-resources

I have only tried on CM, but should work on any ROM potentially.

Download: http://d-h.st/ZBX

Sounds good!

Will reply some time after flashed!

============= Edited ==============
Have been flashing this for sometime and tested on 3DMark

The result is 20330,not bad I guess(ElementalX - Stock 2.5Ghz - Ondemand)

But compared to the score I got previously-20165

I think performancewise is just minner

So difference should match what Qualcomm said"Fixes and enhancements"

Will make further report if I feel some noticable differences

Last edited:

mattman83

Jan 19, 2011
Brisbane
Has anyone got a way of confirming that these are actually being used? If you look at the files, they are not overwriting existing files... I wonder if the system even sees the drivers.

Would explain why noone says they have much change.

M.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

treIII

Jul 10, 2012
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6
Has anyone got a way of confirming that these are actually being used? If you look at the files, they are not overwriting existing files... I wonder if the system even sees the drivers.

Would explain why noone says they have much change.

M.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

If this is the case and both files are there it's a no go. Or if the old files are not being over written then it's a no go. Honestly if these type of files are not specifically for a device they can cause problems. I had a nexus 5 and we were flashing dalvik binaries from other phones and it would boost bench mark scores but in reality there wasn't a difference.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

xboxfanj

Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2011
St. Louis
After flashing, in terminal emulator, su then type strings /system/vendor/lib/egl/libEGL_adreno.so | grep Branch

If you see, Local Branch:
Remote Branch: quic/kk_3.5_1
Reconstruct Branch: AU_LINUX_ANDROID_KK_3.5.04.04.02.003.325 + e03bee9 + LOCAL_PATCH[ES]

you're good.

If you see other stuff, you're not.

shasen1235

Apr 7, 2011
Tainan
After flashing, in terminal emulator, su then type strings /system/vendor/lib/egl/libEGL_adreno.so | grep Branch

If you see, Local Branch:
Remote Branch: quic/kk_3.5_1
Reconstruct Branch: AU_LINUX_ANDROID_KK_3.5.04.04.02.003.325 + e03bee9 + LOCAL_PATCH[ES]

you're good.

If you see other stuff, you're not.

How about this?

Local Branch: OC_2014-04
Remote Branch:
Reconstruct Branch:

The time is correct but nothing for else

==========Edited==========
Sorry the test was from previous flash zip

The new one gives me exact the same info

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Driver binaries for Qualcomm Adreno 07/08/2014 update

New update from 07 August 2014, tested it on my own made Sense Rom and seems to work pretty well. Should work with Sense, GPE, AOSP and all 4.4.X based Rom.
    I recommend to have a safe nandroid backup in case.

Would be good to report if it works with your current Rom and also the results/feelings you get with those new drivers (any improvement?)

Download link : HERE

Fixes and Improvements

- Fix a failure to release performance counter resources in some cases when using Adreno Profiler with certain NDK apps and OpenCL.
    - Fix a crash when connecting Adreno Profiler to an app that uses the disjoint timer query extension.
    - Add support to Adreno Profiler for OpenCL kernel type qualifier arguments.
    - Add support to Adreno Profiler for clCreateImage() 1D image, 1D image array, 2D image array.
    - Add support to Adreno Profiler for displaying multiple OpenCL queue/device/context combinations.
    - Fix a potential target application crash when Adreno Profiler metrics are enabled while the GPU is not idle.
    - Fix for incorrect scissor results if an app calls scissor and glBufferSubdata() between two draw calls.
    - Fix an issue with binning configuration calculation when MSAA is enabled.
    - Add support for ASTC texture formats in Adreno Profiler.
    - Fix potential null-pointer dereference in OpenCL.
    - Fix rotation issues with glBlitFramebuffer() and glClipPlane() when device is not in native orientation.
    - Fix for possible crash when using occlusion query while changing render targets.
    - Fix incorrect Adreno Profiler capture for applications using 2D texture arrays.
    - Fix potential crash during VAO validation in buffer update calls.
    - Add Adreno Profiler support for buffer transmission in clFillBuffer() and clFillImage().
    - Improve performance when invalidating texture attachments.

Works on Sense, CM, and GPE.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!ztgkxB6L!kabbQJSVIK-2RnTCQYj2XBHBwCmFt0NG0pHfGBJATWY

Flashing the zip fixed my green and pink video issue when using youtube. Liquid Smooth ROM. Thank you for this!

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

Here is new update from 24 June 2014, i downloaded it from Qualcomm site, packed and tested my self on Viper rom works without issues.

MEGA LINK