**NOTORIOUS-Kernel** || TW || DQK1 || G93X || 26-11-17 || V1.9.2 | 3.18.14 ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

farovitus

Apr 30, 2011
Beirut
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
gCW9kFscSmiGuUa2uwkYSt71K9uLAHWpRwOQUoh0Oj9XJPKoeK1zYwk3FPyT6A4ObblSiFvBTJewtL0=w1301-h678-rw

Short-Story of NOTORIOUS-Kernel: TBH, I'm a user just like you, i know what i need in a Custom-Kernel, and i want to keep the success running, (which I've accomplished from V1 based on my experience with my S7E and based on users opinion on Telegram-Group) in every upcoming-NOTORIOUS-Kernel-Project.:)
STABLE | FAST | SOLID-BATTERY-LIFE |​

Kernel Features :

• Linaro 6.3 toolchain
  • SafetyNet: GREEN
  • add init.d script support
  • F2FS SUPPORT [ latest backport from @ jaegeuk (3.18.y branch) ]
  • added/enabled ioschedules tripndroid, fiops, sio, row, bfq, cfq, fifo, sioplus, vr, zen
  • enabled hidden tcp-algorithm
  • Disabled some of the debugging ------ (reduce kernel size)
  • ENABLED BIXBY SUPPORT -- for full s8 port only
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Reduced RQ Lock-Contention for upto 0.7% increase in Performance.
  • Optimized Integer SQRT. for upto 3x faster operation.
  • Optimized Console FrameBuffer for upto 70% increase in Performance.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • crypto: crc32 - Add ARM64 CRC32 hw accelerated module (Improvement compared to crc32c-generic algorithm:
    ( TCRYPT CRC32C speed test shows ~450% speedup)
  • arm64: crypto: increase AES interleave to 4x
  • arm/arm64: crypto: boost performance
  • mm: optimize Kernel Samepage Merging (KSM)
  • use more optimized nr_requests for UFS
  • deadline: optimize for non-rotational
  • async i/o latency to a ssd (34% gain)
  • mm: Increase Dirty Ratios
  • block: Disable add_random
  • Support for CRC-Toggle (Enabled by Default in Misc. TAB)- Disable "CRC-Check" for an improvement upto 30% faster I/O
  • add/enable Support for FRandom RNG Driver (upto 50x faster than the default one).
  • TCP: Tweak Speed
  • Less "Boot Time"
    kernel: Reduce time to sleep
  • Support for ARCH_Power to reduce Power-Consumption and increase Battery-Life. (Needs More Testing ..... )
  • Disable logcat/android logging. - Improves the performance and the battery life.
  • wake-lock fixes
  • Sensors wakelock control
  • Reduce Wlan_rx & Wlan_ctrl wakelocks
  • CPU: A72 lower to 312MHz and A53 to 234MHz
  • CPU voltage control
  • OC GPU To 702 (do not ask me to increase it more)
  • GPU: UV & FREQUENCY CONTROL is available through "MTWEAKS" APP - NEEDS BUSYBOX TO WORK- (Huge thank you to @morogoku for his help to make uv & frequency control available through the app)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
TELEGRAM GROUP:
You can join us by using the following link: https://t.me/joinchat/CatqXEI6aCGLeh2_iqTTVA

Don't forget to show some support by clicking the thanks button :good: , if you like my work :cool:
https://paypal.me/Farovitus
gZGJWQk2R3dKD-WpAvENAcEEKRzEoU9QMYzSCtL3rhDt6IbSETOjLx6HCagzC02htA-gg9dtDVZ25hs=w2940-h5388

DOWNLOAD LINKS [UPDATED] :

S7 ROMS: NK8890-V1.9.2

S8-PORT: NK8890-S8_PORT-V1.9.2

N-FE-PORT: NK8890-N_FE-V1.9.2

ABOUT SPECTRUM MORE INFO ABOUT SPECTRUM

Changelog CHECK LATEST CHANGELOG IN HERE

DOWNLOAD MTweaks App MTweaks APP

source code: https://github.com/farovitus/NOTORIOUS-Kernel

CREDITS:
@Yuvch122 Contributor & Maintainer of NK8890 project as of 25 of October 2017.
Thanks to Thanks to @Nameless and @senzatiOn- for the banner/logo
HUGE THANKS TO @Alcolawl for Tweaking Interactive Governor.
@kylothow
@Tkkg1994
@lyapota
@jesec
@morogoku
@arter97
@osm0sis (AIK)
& finally Samsung For Sources

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    gCW9kFscSmiGuUa2uwkYSt71K9uLAHWpRwOQUoh0Oj9XJPKoeK1zYwk3FPyT6A4ObblSiFvBTJewtL0=w1301-h678-rw

Short-Story of NOTORIOUS-Kernel: TBH, I'm a user just like you, i know what i need in a Custom-Kernel, and i want to keep the success running, (which I've accomplished from V1 based on my experience with my S7E and based on users opinion on Telegram-Group) in every upcoming-NOTORIOUS-Kernel-Project.:)
    STABLE | FAST | SOLID-BATTERY-LIFE |​

Kernel Features :

• Linaro 6.3 toolchain
    • SafetyNet: GREEN
    • add init.d script support
    • F2FS SUPPORT [ latest backport from @ jaegeuk (3.18.y branch) ]
    • added/enabled ioschedules tripndroid, fiops, sio, row, bfq, cfq, fifo, sioplus, vr, zen
    • enabled hidden tcp-algorithm
    • Disabled some of the debugging ------ (reduce kernel size)
    • ENABLED BIXBY SUPPORT -- for full s8 port only
    • Reduced RQ Lock-Contention for upto 0.7% increase in Performance.
    • Optimized Integer SQRT. for upto 3x faster operation.
    • Optimized Console FrameBuffer for upto 70% increase in Performance.
    • crypto: crc32 - Add ARM64 CRC32 hw accelerated module (Improvement compared to crc32c-generic algorithm:
      ( TCRYPT CRC32C speed test shows ~450% speedup)
    • arm64: crypto: increase AES interleave to 4x
    • arm/arm64: crypto: boost performance
    • mm: optimize Kernel Samepage Merging (KSM)
    • use more optimized nr_requests for UFS
    • deadline: optimize for non-rotational
    • async i/o latency to a ssd (34% gain)
    • mm: Increase Dirty Ratios
    • block: Disable add_random
    • Support for CRC-Toggle (Enabled by Default in Misc. TAB)- Disable "CRC-Check" for an improvement upto 30% faster I/O
    • add/enable Support for FRandom RNG Driver (upto 50x faster than the default one).
    • TCP: Tweak Speed
    • Less "Boot Time"
      kernel: Reduce time to sleep
    • Support for ARCH_Power to reduce Power-Consumption and increase Battery-Life. (Needs More Testing ..... )
    • Disable logcat/android logging. - Improves the performance and the battery life.
    • wake-lock fixes
    • Sensors wakelock control
    • Reduce Wlan_rx & Wlan_ctrl wakelocks
    • CPU: A72 lower to 312MHz and A53 to 234MHz
    • CPU voltage control
    • OC GPU To 702 (do not ask me to increase it more)
    • GPU: UV & FREQUENCY CONTROL is available through "MTWEAKS" APP - NEEDS BUSYBOX TO WORK- (Huge thank you to @morogoku for his help to make uv & frequency control available through the app)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    TELEGRAM GROUP:
    You can join us by using the following link: https://t.me/joinchat/CatqXEI6aCGLeh2_iqTTVA

Don't forget to show some support by clicking the thanks button :good: , if you like my work :cool:
    https://paypal.me/Farovitus
    gZGJWQk2R3dKD-WpAvENAcEEKRzEoU9QMYzSCtL3rhDt6IbSETOjLx6HCagzC02htA-gg9dtDVZ25hs=w2940-h5388

DOWNLOAD LINKS [UPDATED] :

S7 ROMS: NK8890-V1.9.2

S8-PORT: NK8890-S8_PORT-V1.9.2

N-FE-PORT: NK8890-N_FE-V1.9.2

ABOUT SPECTRUM MORE INFO ABOUT SPECTRUM

Changelog CHECK LATEST CHANGELOG IN HERE

DOWNLOAD MTweaks App MTweaks APP

source code: https://github.com/farovitus/NOTORIOUS-Kernel

CREDITS:
    @Yuvch122 Contributor & Maintainer of NK8890 project as of 25 of October 2017.
    Thanks to Thanks to @Nameless and @senzatiOn- for the banner/logo
    HUGE THANKS TO @Alcolawl for Tweaking Interactive Governor.
    @kylothow
    @Tkkg1994
    @lyapota
    @jesec
    @morogoku
    @arter97
    @osm0sis (AIK)
    & finally Samsung For Sources
    SQUAD !!

As i promised; candies will keep coming for G93X users; as i see no other dev putting much effort on giving you the best! :eek:
    Next build (V1.9) will have a lot of features that i brought for S8 & S8+ users. I am not letting you down; i already started the work on it, i will put all my effort to make it a really special build of NOTORIOUS-KERNEL-8890 and a start for a new road that we will go through together; hopefully it will be a start for the others to start doing the same.

Have a great day !
    Nearly 5 AM. I need to go into deep deep sleep soon.
    Lil update on the upcoming build:

Good news is i just finished some cosmetics and optimization, upgrading things. Kernel compiled.

Bad news, you will have to wait until i fully test it, need to send it to a couple of my users/testers just to make sure things are working smoothly on every rom port out there.

Big changes are :
    - Bye Bye Spectrum ( not supported anymore).
    - Fixed bug for F2FS.

Ofc there are a lot of other improvements that will have a positive impact for the end result.

Have a good day all .

Btw, smash that thanks button down there to show your love and support ;)
    HEY GUYS !!
    CHANGES: V1.8.1 ----V1.8.5
    -UPDATED KERNEL RAMDISK TO DQHC
    -Latest aroma with a new look
    -Updated Backported BFQ to latest from linux 4.4 branch
    -Updated F2FS To v4.13-rc2
    -GPU: Revert backported gpu from N7 cause of some bugs and issues for S8-PORT & N7 FE
    -Optimization and updates for several codes and old commits
    -NEW Magisk V13.6
    -NEW SR3-SuperSU-v2.82-SR3-20170813133244
    -Export suhide 1.08 to your internal memory for easy flashing after kernel (make sure to fully boot system first)
    -Improved charging speed
    -Fixed some Bixby bugs on some roms

Built-With-Love //// Press the like button or donate to me if you like/support my work !!

NEEDED : Clear MTweaks app's data.

MAKE SURE TO REPORT IF YOU FOUND ANY BUG ! tag me @farovitus
    V1.8 ----V1.8.1
    -UPDATED KERNEL RAMDISK TO DQG1
    -NEW TOOLCHAIN
    -GPU: Fixed missing voltage control due to new graphic driver for NOTE FE & S8 PORT
    -Spectrum support removed, don't panic. ALL the love is in this build
    -NEW Magisk V13.3
    -F2FS REVERT TO EXT4 BUG FIXED
    -UNDER THE HOOD OPTIMIZATION

Built-With-Love //// Press the like button or donate to me if you like/support my work !!

NEEDED : Clear MTweaks app's data.