[KERNEL] SS KERNEL (aka super sense kernel)

Search This thread

cmvienneau

Apr 29, 2011
washburn
drive.google.com
Ram still not fixed. Only 1xx mb available to use. Can you please fix it? Every time I play a game or youtube when I go back home the apps and sense just reloads. It's very annoying and it's lagging sometimes.
Edit: I did a benchmark and the ram optimization is very bad. Now only like 100 mb when I check.

Is the sense kernel working smoothly? Haven't tried the last build

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

abzboi

Jul 22, 2013
Sacramento
I like using this kernel because it doesn't need to use an app that sets the option on every reboot. It already does the d2w and s2w.

cmvienneau

Apr 29, 2011
washburn
drive.google.com
Yes it is undervolted and overclocked. Tons of settings can be adjusted via trickstermod. I'll soon be adding faux sound and voltage control. Ccache is full so I gotta clean pc up a bit first.

cmvienneau

Apr 29, 2011
washburn
drive.google.com
I flashed the kernel. Not too bad.haha think ima down the voltage a bit yet. Battery life is like stock? But I think I need it better than stock:p

xXminiWHOOPERxX

Feb 17, 2014
Broadalbin
Yes it is undervolted and overclocked. Tons of settings can be adjusted via trickstermod. I'll soon be adding faux sound and voltage control. Ccache is full so I gotta clean pc up a bit first.

Voltage control was what I'm looking for :) but you don't have yet.. why dont you try porting flars kernel from HTC One Forums ?

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

I flashed the kernel. Not too bad.haha think ima down the voltage a bit yet. Battery life is like stock? But I think I need it better than stock:p

To fix / make battery better include 192mhz for lowest cpu frequency, include either hotplug or mpdecisions with thermald ... Include voltage control. Fix cpu memory leaks. Disable kernel loging by default. Heavily tune a governor to save battery. All ideas... You may wanna explore with aroma installation like flar2 has... Along with many other kernel devs have.

Reactions: Macko mia

abzboi

Jul 22, 2013
Sacramento
Voltage control was what I'm looking for :) but you don't have yet.. why dont you try porting flars kernel from HTC One Forums ?

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

To fix / make battery better include 192mhz for lowest cpu frequency, include either hotplug or mpdecisions with thermald ... Include voltage control. Fix cpu memory leaks. Disable kernel loging by default. Heavily tune a governor to save battery. All ideas... You may wanna explore with aroma installation like flar2 has... Along with many other kernel devs have.

Thats very great.

cmvienneau

Apr 29, 2011
washburn
drive.google.com

Lol I know all this I just havent got to it yet.

rosi91

Apr 18, 2014
tried the kernel and tested it with sio and smartassV2 on Antutu: 18266
very nice job. everything is working flawlessly:good:

Reactions: emosis

cmvienneau

Apr 29, 2011
washburn
drive.google.com

So i added init.d support but userspace voltage control is actually a downgrade from AVS...so needless to say im not going to release that.lol adaptive voltage scaling is much more efficient.

rosi91

Apr 18, 2014
cmvienneau have you tried implementing wake gesture support? would be so awesome with the sense toolbox!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SS KERNEL

I/O SCHEDULERS
    ROW
    VR
    FIOPS
    BFQ
    SIO

CPU GOVS
    BADASS
    LIONHEART
    SMARTMAX
    SMARTASS2
    INTELLIDEMAND
    WHEATLY
    LAGFREE

OTHER FEATURES
    S2W & DT2W
    CPU OC 1728MHZ
    GPU OC 500MHZ
    ZRAM
    GOOGLE SNAPPY
    REMOVE WRITE PROTECTION
    COMPILED ON 4.8 ARM-EABI- TO REMOVE UNEEDED BULK

DOWNLOAD

NOTE:USE TRICKSTER MOD TO TURN ZRAM ON/OFF IT IS NOW BUILT INTO KERNEL AND WORKING

source https://github.com/cmvienneau/android_kernel_htc_m4.git
    I'm still working on L2M...kernel features are NOT easy to port.lol

Sent from my One Mini using Tapatalk
    Ram still not fixed. Only 1xx mb available to use. Can you please fix it? Every time I play a game or youtube when I go back home the apps and sense just reloads. It's very annoying and it's lagging sometimes.
    Edit: I did a benchmark and the ram optimization is very bad. Now only like 100 mb when I check.

Yes I'm working on it. It's not exactly easy to do.lol

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk
    S2w and d2w doesn't work for at&t stock sense 5.5. Everything else works fine like the governors. When will you add overclock and other features? And thank you so much for releasing a sense kernel!!!!

try this one see if s2w works and its overclockable to 2ghz
    continious bootloop mate :(

LOL! Yeah I figured that'd be a bit much. I'm running 1.87 GHz on cm11 I'll make you guys a good one.

Sent from my One Mini using Tapatalk