[Q] HTC One X+ rooting problem

Search This thread

Brownstone221

Mar 7, 2014
Hi,
I tried rooting my phone for the first time today and it didn't go as planned.
I used this tutorial: /watch?v=gIeq8Jx28cs
In part 1 everything went great, but in this part: /watch?v=80lMHUgxwww there is a problem.
I can't go into the recovery mode. My phone did a factory reset after the "root" and now I don't have anything on the phone.
BTW it says that the phone is unlocked, but it isn't rooted. I need help ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Orvandi

Jan 24, 2014
Zürich
Hi,
I tried rooting my phone for the first time today and it didn't go as planned.
I used this tutorial: /watch?v=gIeq8Jx28cs
In part 1 everything went great, but in this part: /watch?v=80lMHUgxwww there is a problem.
I can't go into the recovery mode. My phone did a factory reset after the "root" and now I don't have anything on the phone.
BTW it says that the phone is unlocked, but it isn't rooted. I need help ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Unlocked means your bootloader is unlocked, and you probably flashed your recovery wrong or forgot to flash it altogether. Try reflashing it.

(It probably did a factory reset because when you press recovery while running stock recovery, it automatically does a factory reset).

Brownstone221

Mar 7, 2014
Unlocked means your bootloader is unlocked, and you probably flashed your recovery wrong or forgot to flash it altogether. Try reflashing it.

(It probably did a factory reset because when you press recovery while running stock recovery, it automatically does a factory reset).

Can you be more specific about what I need to do? I'm pretty noobish at these things if you haven't noticed :D
And is there a way to get my apps back? I had like $40 worth of paid apps on there.

Top Liked Posts