has anyone tried towelroot on i9500 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Poroto

Dec 13, 2011
just saw geohots rooting solution called towelroot... any of you guys out there tried it on a s4 i9500 ? how bout knox flag ?

currently running android 4.4.2.. let me know and thanks !

fleming.patel

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa
the Knox warranty void counter is that if you'll root your device, your Knox app will not work on your device.there is no possible way to reset the Knox counter as for now.You never get OTA updates, because your phone will turn Official status to Custom.triangle away will reset the flash counter, but it will not reset the Knox warranty void counter.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Poroto

Dec 13, 2011
the Knox warranty void counter is that if you'll root your device, your Knox app will not work on your device.there is no possible way to reset the Knox counter as for now.You never get OTA updates, because your phone will turn Official status to Custom.triangle away will reset the flash counter, but it will not reset the Knox warranty void counter.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
well I think you havent heard from geohots new rooting method, he claims to be able to root s5 and note 3 with the single installation of his application and pressing one single button. he even said when he tried it on his phone, knox counter was never tripped to 0x1. I was already aware of how knox worked and that there wasnt any rooting method that wont trip the knox flag. but as soon as I saw it on the forums, I went straight to ask if someone tested it on a i9500. so, anyone ?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts