[TOOL] WinDroid Toolkit | Unlock | Root | Flash | Install | Desire Eye

Search This thread

Rapscallion16

Feb 9, 2012
Chicago
Link To Main Thread
uqNRwpE.gif

About
The WinDroid Toolkit is a Windows program built in Visual Studio using the C# programming language that simplifies the rooting process for many Android devices. The toolkit makes it easy to unlock your bootloader, flash a custom recovery and gain permanent root. It also includes other functions such as flashing kernels, pushing files and installing apps. If you find it helpful, give me a thanks and a donation if you can. If you find a bug or have a feature request, feel free to leave a reply. Thanks!

Download
WinDroid Toolkit

Changelog
Check out this document for current and past changelogs.

Supported Devices
Check out this spreadsheet for a list of currently supported devices.
Device not supported? Make a request here!

Contribute
Check out the source code on GitHub here.

Disclaimers
Please do not post, mirror, or take credit for this toolkit or any related work without explicit permission.
I am in no way responsible for any harm, damage, nuclear fission or bee infestation that may occur to your device through the use of this toolkit.

Last edited:

Rapscallion16

Feb 9, 2012
Chicago
WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.3 Now Out!

I'm happy to announce that the WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.3 update is now out! It includes a bunch of new features, fixes and supported devices, so check it out and let me know what you think! :fingers-crossed:

You can download it here.

Rapscallion16

Feb 9, 2012
Chicago
WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.5 Now Out!

I'm happy to announce that the WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.5 update is now out! As always, let me know what you think and report any bugs you encounter! :highfive:

Rapscallion16

Feb 9, 2012
Chicago
WinDroid Toolkit v3.0 Is Now Out!

WinDroid Toolkit v3.0 has been released! It's a huge update with a material redesign, major recode and support for 43 new devices!

You can out more specific changes in the changelog here.

You can download the new update here.

All versions before v3.0 will not have their files updated anymore since I've moved from hosting on BasketBuild to Amazon S3. Please update to v3.0 to ensure you're getting the latest recovery and root files!

rupomkhondaker

Oct 30, 2014
Dhaka
exclutips.com
FastBoot recovery failed: partition 'recovery' not support flash on HTC Desire Eye

I need to flash my HTC Desire Eye because of malware virus.

Do do this I press the
Code:
 [Vol-] +[PW]
but failed to boot into bootloader so I try a tool to boot into boot loader now it showing on screen
Code:
=>FASTBOOT mood...

Then I try to flash the Recovery using WinDroid it show me error partition 'recovery' not support flash

Then I try to get TOKEN_ID to unlock bootloader Command Prompt: fastboot oem get_identifier_token it to long to respond and after few min it show failed to read info.

I install Universal ADB Deiver and all supported driver but no luck.

Token_ID not getting taking toooooooo Long

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot be less than zero.
Parameter name: length
at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
at WinDroid_Toolkit.MainWindow.<GetUnlockString>d__23.MoveNext()
Code:
2:56:23 PM[INFO]:Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0 64Bit
2:56:23 PM[INFO]:WinDroid Toolkit 3.1.0.0
2:56:23 PM[INFO]:mscorlib 4.0.0.0
2:56:23 PM[INFO]:PresentationFramework 4.0.0.0
2:56:23 PM[INFO]:System.Xaml 4.0.0.0
2:56:23 PM[INFO]:System 4.0.0.0
2:56:23 PM[INFO]:MahApps.Metro 1.2.4.0
2:56:23 PM[INFO]:AndroidLib 1.5.2.0
2:56:23 PM[INFO]:WindowsBase 4.0.0.0
2:56:23 PM[INFO]:PresentationCore 4.0.0.0
2:56:23 PM[INFO]:AutoUpdater.NET 1.3.2.0
2:56:23 PM[INFO]:System.IO.Compression.FileSystem 4.0.0.0
2:56:23 PM[UPDATE]:AutoUpdater started.
2:56:23 PM[DEVICE]:Device: HTC Desire Eye
2:56:29 PM[DEVICE]:Refresh button clicked.
2:56:34 PM[DEVICE]:Detecting Device...
2:56:35 PM[DEVICE]:Connected: Fastboot.
2:56:42 PM[HTCTOKEN]:HTC Token ID command started.
2:56:47 PM[DEVICE]:Detecting Device...
2:56:47 PM[DEVICE]:Connected: Fastboot.
2:56:47 PM[STRING]:Connected: Fastboot.
2:56:48 PM[HTCTOKEN]:Creating text file.
2:58:29 PM[HTCTOKEN]:Getting token ID.

Last edited:

Johnnguni

Nov 29, 2016
Windroid not downloading full token

Link To Main Thread
uqNRwpE.gif

About
The WinDroid Toolkit is a Windows program built in Visual Studio using the C# programming language that simplifies the rooting process for many Android devices. The toolkit makes it easy to unlock your bootloader, flash a custom recovery and gain permanent root. It also includes other functions such as flashing kernels, pushing files and installing apps. If you find it helpful, give me a thanks and a donation if you can. If you find a bug or have a feature request, feel free to leave a reply. Thanks!

Download
WinDroid Toolkit

Changelog

Supported Devices

Contribute

Disclaimers
Please do not post, mirror, or take credit for this toolkit or any related work without explicit permission.
I am in no way responsible for any harm, damage, nuclear fission or bee infestation that may occur to your device through the use of this toolkit.

The WinDroid Toolkit hasn't been able to download a complete token id for my HTC desire eye. Do you have any solutions or suggestions?

TahirZX

Jun 16, 2015
Thanks for the directive I've managed to get the token but some rows show Eplin prime failed. The other rows have the right id. Could you please assist
Sorry this is out of my knowledge. If u hadn't yet unlocked bootloader just get the bin file via htc and then use WinDroid and select that bin file to unlock. it would work. After that just used adb to flash recovery and then use recovery to flash rom.

joeq777

Oct 23, 2017
Montgomery
I followed all the steps, but now my phone has an image with a red triangle with an exclamation point on the bottom & I can't get it to turn off or reboot. Any suggestions?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Link To Main Thread
    uqNRwpE.gif

About

Download
    WinDroid Toolkit

Changelog

Supported Devices

Contribute

Disclaimers
    WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.3 Now Out!

I'm happy to announce that the WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.3 update is now out! It includes a bunch of new features, fixes and supported devices, so check it out and let me know what you think! :fingers-crossed:

WinDroid Toolkit v3.0 Is Now Out!

WinDroid Toolkit v3.0 has been released! It's a huge update with a material redesign, major recode and support for 43 new devices!

You can out more specific changes in the changelog here.

You can download the new update here.

All versions before v3.0 will not have their files updated anymore since I've moved from hosting on BasketBuild to Amazon S3. Please update to v3.0 to ensure you're getting the latest recovery and root files!
    WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.5 Now Out!

I'm happy to announce that the WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.5 update is now out! As always, let me know what you think and report any bugs you encounter! :highfive:

Thanks for this! It'll really make root more accessible for everyone. Enjoy your christmas aswell :)