[ROM][4.0.4][AOKP]INFINITUM-LBRv1.1.1---***Discontinued***

Search This thread

bhu1

Aug 1, 2011
Jaipur
when you put your account details into the fb app it asks what contacts to sync - none, ones you've already got, or all contacts. At the moment it doesn't give you those options.

Also in contact manager in settings > accounts you can't add a fb account

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

i tried modding contactsprovider.apk and now it shows fb sync everywhere but the contacts are not getting fetched. Anyone knows how to make this work?

Last edited:

giokspy

Dec 1, 2010
Rethymno Greece
midnight 0.90.2 Hugeram working fine with with 387ram and full working 720p video with pach :)
2ec65427-0805-796f.jpg
2ec65427-0811-4951.jpg
2ec65427-081b-0bbd.jpg

zyryn

Jan 12, 2011
Versova, Mumbai
VPN ?

Hey Bhuvan, Onavo Extend ( app for compressing 3g data to reduce usage) requires vpn (dev/tun) to work. It was working fine in version 1. in 1.1.0, it does not work. So what do i need to do to make it work ??

shillel

Apr 21, 2011
Nope..not possible.

Btw, guys huge kernel is working thankxx to f4k . I will add it in the rom and something new also till today night . ;)
Does it break 720p in camera?
I'm using ver 1.0 rom Do I need to do something before I flash the huge kernel?

Edit:
I saw this thread
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1575485
Does it already in ver 1.1.0 or we need to flash it?

Last edited:

tanivula

Oct 13, 2010
I tried slim ics earlier today and fb sync was working. Realise that its not based off AOKP but might be worth a look.

zippy1990

Feb 4, 2011
Theme

Hi guys,

How can I apply that awesome menu like in the screenshots with the phone and sms in words?

Also where can I find the beautiful wallpaper? (Infinitum blue)

Regards,

Zippy

damneazy

Jan 14, 2010
Płock
Guys

I can't send MMS (Play Poland). Did You see any issues?

Ok, i've sent MMS, but small image, large foto convert to over 1MB, i think it's too large?
Can i change the size of converting image to MMS?

Last edited:

DangerousB

Jul 30, 2011
guys witch kernel is the best with this rom? when i take picture with cam the picture is dark :/

Last edited:

Hoppahoppa

Dec 28, 2011
Blue clock in blac&white?

Just installed the black infinitum 1.1.0 over the 1.0 blue one.

I love the white on black and the circulair batterymeter. But one question, why is the time in the statusbar blue? It would look much better if that was white too.

Is it a bug? ;-)

Last edited:

yevg85

Feb 18, 2012
Lod
Just installed the black infinitum 1.1.0 over the 1.0 blue one.

I love the white on black and the circulair batterymeter. But one question, why is the time in the statusbar blue? It would look much better if that was white too.

Is it a bug? ;-)

are you joking?
system settings => rom control => clock => change it to whatewer you want.

LukinM26

Mar 10, 2012
I installed the newest version, it works perfect, but my BLN doesn´t work for calls. SMS, Emails are OK. On Blue LighteNiNgs BLN worked well for everything. I am using neldars BLN Control Free app. :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discontinued.
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    INFINITUM- LowBugsRoms

From now on there will be two type of INFINITUM roms. First the REGULAR rom which is updated mostly with every update by team kang(makers of aokp) and second type will be the aokp way, When they will release a milestone rom, I'll try to make a LowBugRom (LBR) which will be aimed towards better stability and lowest bugs possible. As u know whenever I release a rom, some or the other small bug creeps in. I'll try my best to make LBRs AS BUG FREE AS I CAN. LBRs will also get their themes. Also these won't be removed from Dowloads section on xda thread's main post and mediafire's file page until a new milestone build is released by team aokp and I MAKE A NEW LBR FROM SCRATCH BASED ON IT. Also I'll support them until I remove then from downloads page. I will get these LBRs tested for long to assure their stability. FIRST LBR WILL BE BASED ON Milestone5.

GUYS, IF U LIKE MY ROMS AND WORK THEN PLS DONATE A TEENY-TINY AMOUNT TO ME. I KNOW I AM NOT A SUPER DEV OR SOMETHING BUT I TRY TO LEARN AND TRY NEW THINGS IN ROMS TO MAKE THEM A TREAT FOR USERS AND MYSELF. THEMES ARE MADE BY RAZER(X)(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER) AND _-xXBilanoidXx-_(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER). Pls donate to them also if u like their themes.

HIT THANKX WHEREVER YOU CAN ON THE THREAD AND AT XDA WHENEVER SOMEONE REPLIES TO YOU IN ORDER TO HELP. IT DOESN'T MATTERS IF THE REPLIER'S POST WASN'T USEFUL ENOUGH BUT HIT THE THANKX BUTTON CAUSE OF THE FACT HE REPLIES.

RATE THIS(5 STARS...HEHE) AND ANY THREAD U LIKE ON XDA.

-BHU'THE'1
    Its really great to see so many people who used my rom and wanted more from me. Maybe I'll continue this for one more month. Maybe Zeon series is gonna be my next project. Gummy based with cherry picks from aokp, cna, and cm9. :) MAYBE!!