Remove All Ads from XDA
Find Your Device:
Or Continue to Thread: [GUIDE]make device faster &…
2nd February 2013, 01:31 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag GOTHAM
Thanks Meter: 1,206

More
Re: [GUIDE]make device faster & battery efficient (only market apps used)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tingtingin

I don't want to get into an argument (especially with the declaration from the captain) but yes I have

Task killers were good from cupcake to eclair but since froyo (2.2) apps that are killed simply start back up again meaning it gets killed again then it starts and gets killed again that slows your phone down and wastes battery

Also if the app that was killed was connected to the internet it goes out with a burst out energy and reconnects with a burst of energy that drains battery the act of killing them also drains battery and the act of waiting around for an opportunity to kill them also drains battery that right there happens over and over again that does a number on speed and battery

If the app that is being killed had to revive receive push notifications I.e Facebook whatsapp etc u will either not receive these notifications or receive then delayed more problems

also multi tasking goes out the window as the app just gets closed after

See the only way to remedy some (not all) of those issues would be adding every app that receives push notifications to the ignore list adding every app that u might arty some point in time which to multi task with to the ignore list of this is done then what is the purpose of having a task killer then if it cannot kill anything and if it does in fact do so it will only serve to slow your phone down and waste it's battery

Phone Slow? go ------>HERE<------
Ubuntu phone OS announced

what do u think share your thoughts --->HERE<---

Hello sir as I mentioned earlier some apps have permission to auto start up when a certain function is done... by restricting this in auto starts we can prevent them from getting back and getting killed again
Also I did mention to put ur frequently used apps and service apps to ignore remember...
Also I asked to put frequency to when screen is off
When screen is off there is no function done so no auto start so once killed apps don't come back
I also suggested to put a widget on ur screen to manually kill only when u want to ...
Sir I know wat n all problems tks cause ... I just gave tips to eliminate these problems and make proper use of them
I follow same method and get a good 2.5 days of battery life with good performance ^_^
And thank u all

==============================
Keep calm and hit T H A N K S