2.3.4-4.5.1A-1_SUN-198_7-CM 10/24/11 latest SBF build Stock ROM FIXED DATA [10/27]

Search This thread

nezb

Feb 2, 2010
So I am guessing this is not correct?

I wouldn't suggest putting a bunch of files up here for people to flash when they are not the correct ones. If you have said file you should put it on your own server. All links are borked. I'm gonna wait for motorola to release it, not going to chance borking my phone. Thanks though, looks interesting.

I posted the MD5sum earlier and I can confirm that this is the same file.

dogbone414

May 31, 2010
I tried to everything reinstall drivers held vol up rsd starting it says rsd does not do anything

Cubfan99

Jun 12, 2010
Hmm, does this fix the black levels on the display for video?
Better color depth for displaying gradients without banding?
Random times where the screen stops responding to touch on certain icons?
Application updates that don't update... Being stuck in "installing" mode?

Hope so, for at least some of these, or I may have to return.

FrameCityJackal

Nov 4, 2010
Columbus
Out of the box I think call quality is weird I can hear myself talking a lot. Is that normal even after the flash update?

Hmm, does this fix the black levels on the display for video?
Better color depth for displaying gradients without banding?
Random times where the screen stops responding to touch on certain icons?
Application updates that don't update... Being stuck in "installing" mode?

Hope so, for at least some of these, or I may have to return.

No but be patient I'm sure something will come along. Also what phone were you thinking about swapping to?

Last edited:

randomrobbi

Jun 6, 2010
Louisville, KY
Anyone else having there phone going to Domestic Roaming after flashing the update? I flashed it yesterday and now my phone keeps going into domestic roaming, at places it was not going into domestic roaming in before.

In fact its doing it in places where my previous phones have never roamed which really surprises me because I have had awesome signal strength on my photon since sunday when picking it up.

gooji

Nov 20, 2010
Hi all,
i applied the update, everything went smoothly.
On reboot , all my apps and screens were as before, so did not lose any apps or data.

Is there anywhere to check, if the update applied?

thanks
gooji

dogbone414

May 31, 2010
Need help put the 64 bit drivers on my pc downloaded the rsd lite to my computer. Put the file fix on my pc. Put the phone in rsd mode pluged the phone in my pc. Rsd lite will not recognize my phone to start the file to be put on my phone why? I have windows 7 64 bit edition.

Yay 4 Juggs

Apr 1, 2007
Need help put the 64 bit drivers on my pc downloaded the rsd lite to my computer. Put the file fix on my pc. Put the phone in rsd mode pluged the phone in my pc. Rsd lite will not recognize my phone to start the file to be put on my phone why? I have windows 7 64 bit edition.

Try reinstalling drivers

codee

Jun 14, 2010
Twin Cities
Out of the box I think call quality is weird I can hear myself talking a lot. Is that normal even after the flash update?

That's like that on purpose. Landline phones play your voice in the earpiece as well. I personally like it like this...but it isn't a "call quality " issue, its just how it is. Most phones seem to have done away with that feature so you may not be used to it anymore.

Sent from my MB855 using XDA Premium App

randomrobbi

Jun 6, 2010
Louisville, KY
would doing a factory data reset bring me back to factory software before flashing the MR? I keep roaming when I was not roaming since sunday and i think the MR is causing it for me. Unsure though, but in addition my data is much slower on 3G in my area now and its not on my friends photon side by side and he has not flashed the MR.

mzahiri

Nov 17, 2006
L.A.
Also, just wanted to say thanks to Yay 4 Juggs for providing us with this update. I'm looking forward to seeing a prerooted version as well.

For my experience, I simply downloaded the 64bit drivers from moto directly since the download link just points to softpedia for now.

Top Liked Posts