[Xperia Pro] CyanogenMod Teaser Video

Search This thread

rcummings100

Oct 5, 2007
Toronto
That's great!!! I can't wait to get CM7 on here. The phone is actually pretty good at default, but I miss CM7 a lot (Old phone was a Milestone running CM7).

Post like this should be in general.

Sent from my LT15i using XDA App

To avoid things like that in general, the Xperia Pro really needs it's own forum. Who can we talk to about getting that setup?

Reactions: SXUsr

alvaroag

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 2, 2010
Lima
SE has learned from past errors, and the stock Gingerbread firmware is great, but I used CM7 on my old X10 Mini Pro, and I like it most because it's more customizable.

When will this CM7 will be available for Xperia Pro? I'll be waiting :)

I also think we Xperia Pro users need a forum(or at least a subforum inside Neo), but in the while, we have to use other fourms

bemymonkey

Aug 12, 2007
Hmmm, why no releases for the Pro? This is one of the few things left keeping me from pulling the trigger on eBay...

bemymonkey

Aug 12, 2007
I'm confused... is this a CyanogenMod port for the Pro? I was hoping for "official" support, i.e. with nightlies and so on :)

chuinkee

Oct 6, 2007
if you are looking for that, then no, not yet. but we put it on our phone so that we can feedback to the developers on issues and other things. this "beta" will help the version to progress to the official port. mine have been running for 3 weeks and all seem good.

bemymonkey

Aug 12, 2007
Any idea why the Pro was left out? The other Xperias all seem to be listed on the Cyanogenmod page... making me nervous :p

Bin4ry

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 14, 2008
Berlin
Very simple. Pro is the latest device which arrived. I personally like it very much. But the Pro was the latest device we received, so we have still some issues to work out before we pull the trigger on CM-Server. Also it is still not available in many shops for example. Here in Germany it's hard to find (except online) and because of that it's not very popilar now. Release was only a few weks ago, a little patience please here ;)
At all the device is ready on github/cyanogen, it's named iyokan.
No need to worry, let us workout the latest problems and it will be included in official CM soon.

Regards

edison23

Nov 23, 2008
so.. no news here for some time.. as an owner of xperia pro mk16i i'm very curious about cyanogenmod for it, so i'd like to know, if there's some development... thank you very much for info

Splog

Dec 9, 2008
so.. no news here for some time.. as an owner of xperia pro mk16i i'm very curious about cyanogenmod for it, so i'd like to know, if there's some development... thank you very much for info

Search the arc forum for "PRO" threads. there's two actively developed Cyanogen mods (CM7 and CM9). i've been running CM9 for a few weeks now. it's pretty solid.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As you know, CyanogenMod and FreeXperia have been working on Xperia devices for a while now. I would like to show you our progress on the Xperia Pro which, hopefully, you will be able to use soon.

For now, check out the video:

You can also play around with Bin4ry's bootable recovery: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1302037
    Very simple. Pro is the latest device which arrived. I personally like it very much. But the Pro was the latest device we received, so we have still some issues to work out before we pull the trigger on CM-Server. Also it is still not available in many shops for example. Here in Germany it's hard to find (except online) and because of that it's not very popilar now. Release was only a few weks ago, a little patience please here ;)
    At all the device is ready on github/cyanogen, it's named iyokan.
    No need to worry, let us workout the latest problems and it will be included in official CM soon.

Regards

deovferreira is defer (member of FreeXperia Team & contributor to CyanogenMod) so if he is posting a video abt CM7 on Xperia Pro it means that the device will very soon get a CM7 release...
    That's great!!! I can't wait to get CM7 on here. The phone is actually pretty good at default, but I miss CM7 a lot (Old phone was a Milestone running CM7).

To avoid things like that in general, the Xperia Pro really needs it's own forum. Who can we talk to about getting that setup?