[Q] Potential camera problem?

Search This thread

Grimcreaper

Jul 24, 2011
Ive been using the camera without any issues so im not sure if it is related only to a couple apps or if its a possible problem with the camera that may get worse over time.

When using redlaser or att code scanner, after the item is done being scanned, the camera itself makes an audible click which is not a shutter noise. You can feel it, its not as strong a feel as the haptic feedback so i believe its the camera.
Is this something i should be worried about? Should i do an exchange on it?

On a side note, this click does not happen with the normal camera app or with any others ive used, just redlaser and att code scanner so far.

tehrules

May 4, 2011
Ive been using the camera without any issues so im not sure if it is related only to a couple apps or if its a possible problem with the camera that may get worse over time.

When using redlaser or att code scanner, after the item is done being scanned, the camera itself makes an audible click which is not a shutter noise. You can feel it, its not as strong a feel as the haptic feedback so i believe its the camera.

On a side note, this click does not happen with the normal camera app or with any others ive used, just redlaser and att code scanner so far.

Its pretty normal... I use a bar code reader on both my atrixes (ones brand new) and I get that as well.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

And that's going to help how?

Reactions: Grimcreaper

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    try factory restart

Its pretty normal... I use a bar code reader on both my atrixes (ones brand new) and I get that as well.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Yea i can confirm this…this is normal. I think happens because of the camera focusing.