[KITCHEN][ROM][WWE][WM6.5][15-OCT-09] OC Build 23071 FULL + KITCHEN

Search This thread

player911

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 8, 2006
Cincinnati
www.SnapSiteAdmins.com
Optimal Champious 23071 FULL Version

I will no longer be updating this forum with new builds. AT&T is sending me a Pure as a warranty replacement. Therefore I am uploading my latest 23071 Kitchen. It is fully functional and could prove to be a valuable learning experience for new chefs. Help upgrading to newer WM builds is plentiful and pretty easy since the packages are pretty stable. I will miss the Raphael forums but I will still be around. Thanks for your help and support.

Mirror
Click to Download the Kitchen

10-15-2009
Upgraded to 23071 build
Updated Theme images
Fixed Checkbox images
Google Maps 3.2.1.17
EzInput SIP Changer
Adobe Reader
Streaming Media

23071full.png

Features
Manila 2.1 R5 w/ AllBackground Mod
Manila Start Menu
EzInput 2.1
AT&T Rhodium Dialer
Notification Manager
HTC Task Manager
Latest ArcSoft Messaging
TouchResponse
Google Maps
Facebook
Netflix
Pandora
Supports Widgets
PIM Backup
ProFuze Keyboard Layout Swapper
QuickGPS
UNO

Thanks for trying my rom. Please leave suggestions or bug finds in this thread and I will try to resolve them to my best ability.

BUGS 9-29-09
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Code:
EzInput Settings toggle graphic MIA

PREVIOUS VERSIONS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
9-30-2009
Upgraded to 23060 build
New Contact Manager
Fixes Missing Buttons
Fixed Lockscreen Issue

9-27-2009
Upgraded to 23053 build
Ditched Tachi Dialer for new Rhodium AT&T Dialer
GPS Fixed

9-24-2009:
Hardware Accelerated Graphics
Tachi GPS Icon Fix
Tachi Phonecanvas Update
Numeric Battery Taskbar Icon
Manila Start Menu
TouchPro/Fuze Keyboard layout Selector
EzInput2.1 Tweaks
ArcsoftMMS 5.2.1.22 Settings Update
Speed Tweaks

9-18-2009:
Manila 2.1 R1.5
Titanium
Tachi Dialer
Notification Manager
EzInput 2.1

Download Full Version: [September 30th, 2009]: OC_093009_23060 Rhodium Dialer
Download Full Version: [September 27th, 2009]: 911_092709_23053 Rhodium Dialer
Download Full Version: [September 24th, 2009]: 911_092409_23049v2 Rhodium Dialer
Download Full Version: [September 18th, 2009]: 911_091809_23049
Download Titanium-Only Version: [September 14th, 2009]: 911_091409_23047
Download Titanium-Only Version: [September 10th, 2009]: 911_091009_23047
Download Titanium-Only Version: [September 9th, 2009]: 911_090909_23045
Download Titanium-Only Version: [August 31th, 2009]: 911_083109_23034
Download Titanium-Only Version: [July 31th, 2009]: 911_073109_23016
Download Titanium-Only Version: [July 28th, 2009]: 911_072809_23009_CommFix
Download Titanium-Only Version: [July 27th, 2009]: 911_072709_23009
Download Titanium-Only Version: [July 15th, 2009]: 911_071509_21222
Download TouchFlo3D 2 Beta: [July 23rd, 2009]: 911_072309_21222

EXTRAS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Latest Total Commander Download
Opera Mobile 9.7 Beta Download
Youtube 2.5 VGA Beta 4 Download
m.carrol's Pure Black 2 Theme Download
amarullz's Green-Black Theme Download
geolab's Manila Softkey Programmer Download
MarcLandis HTC Volume Solution Download
Programmix's EzInput Layout Selector Download

Attachments

• BuildInfo.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 289
Last edited by a moderator:

dzylzzrd

Aug 29, 2008
Houston
I can't seem to get it to download. When I click on it (WM 6.5-21222-911) within Mediafire, it just reverts back to the same page.
Nevermind, after a few more tries, it is now downloading.

Last edited:

chapmeister

Jan 4, 2009
it does look good. Vaguely remeniscent of xECK29x's 6.5 theme. The icon set is nice. Now heres to being a flashing whore and trying out!!

thanks for the efforts and sacrificing life as you know it, to become a chef.

fabius88

Sep 1, 2008
Turin
can someone give me icons that are in carburno rom? in the top bar

qualcuno mi puo passare le icone presenti nell'ultima relase di carburano? quelle in alto!

grazie

dwmackay

Oct 16, 2007
Charlotte, NC
This looks great. Thanks for sharing. I have a couple of questions:
1. Is there a way to use the standard 6.5 Chome rather than the oversized?
2. Will your notifications allow you to snooze like the 6.1 ROMS? That is, offer a choice of snooze times, 5 minutes, 15 mintues, 1 hour ect...
3. Just curious, but why use 21222? It seems like most are using the later builds. Do you find 222 to be better?

I finally have my Fuze set-up exactly how I want, but this is very tempting...

Doug M.

Last edited:

eudaemonic

Feb 5, 2009
Marion, OH
Thanks for this Player911 :)

I really wanted a 21222 ROM today :)

Edit: Are the theme and taskbar cooked in, or are they uninstallable?

Edit 2: This setup and theme is really nice man, and 21222 really does scream during texting and phone operations from what I've seen so far. I came from Da_G's Clean ROM 21231v1 w/o MSVC - which was also nice; relatively few bugs. I only wanted to switch for the speed and possibly better battery performance. Your screenshots don't do it justice, it looks great!

Last edited:

player911

Sep 8, 2006
Cincinnati
www.SnapSiteAdmins.com
The WM7 theme is cooked in. As with the Taskbar Icons. I had to do a lot of tweakin' to get those Taskbar icons working right with WM6.5. I basically took the stock WM6.5 dll files and imported a WM6.1 icon set I picked up a few months back. I forget the author's name but has lots of icon sets. I just made them WM6.5 compliant.

I've always used the HTC Dialer with WM6.5, but the bugs are annoying. It also seems to be sluggish at times. I opted to go with a theme default dialer because it is noticeably faster and also doesn't use 10mb of memory. Plus with this configuration, you can install any version of the HTC dialer you wanted.

The main goal was to keep it as close to stock as possible but retain some of the benefits of a few HTC apps. For example, the default Windows Mobile volume control is HORRIBLE. Also the Notification manager keeps from tapping those taskbar icons and getting the crude popups. The Notification manager also cuts down on notification pop ups that can be very annoying to dismiss them one by one.

I would have installed a better keyboard, but each user is picky about their keyboards. I typically switch between FingerKeyboard2 and PocketCM Keyboard. I've tried SPB Keyboard and Resco. Each have their pros and cons.

The HTC Comm manager could have been left out but the stock one lacks the Data and 3G switches, which I find very useful.

The reason I choose 21222 over the newer releases was simple; 21222 is awesome. Microsoft has several "Final Betas". The newer releases feel laggy to me. I released this ROM the next day I flashed it because of how responsive and speedy it is.

Last edited:

jglev

Dec 24, 2004
Philadelphia
This ROM looks good. I was just wondering if you have updated this ROM since posting it.

Also, does it include MSVC?

Thanks,

I've cooked lots of Roms using Da_G's awesome kitchen and some were better then others. This one is so good that I just have to share it. I've had several requests for my Roms before because they aren't barebones but not over stuffed either. I only include enough to make it work properly. So how about some screen shots?

I started out with the best WM6.5 rom and threw in a few key essentials. Here is what I included:
Code:
WM7 Theme
Titanium Weather Panel
Taskbar Icons w/ Battery %
Skinned WM6.5 Dialer
Google Maps w/ Latitude
TouchResponse
Demo of Resco Explorer
Demo of Cradle Alarm
HTC Volume Control
HTC Connection Manager
HTC Notification Manager

You will also find the latest bluetooth and keypad drivers from Da_G that adds the Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) and redefines the HOME key to work as a Start Menu key. I also included all of the current tweaks from Da_G and myself.

I am just a collector that put them all together in one ROM. The skins, themes, panels and icons were created by awesome people here at XDA. All of this is made possible by a great community and people like Da_G who shares his experience and knowledge to all who will listen.

WM 6.5-21222-911: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=629d5fd3eee8024cff0c8db191da7641e04e75f6e8ebb871

player911

Sep 8, 2006
Cincinnati
www.SnapSiteAdmins.com
This ROM looks good. I was just wondering if you have updated this ROM since posting it.

Also, does it include MSVC?

Thanks,

No I haven't updated it at all but I plan to. HTC is expected to release a new Rom soon with a set of new drivers. New drivers are always fun. There hasn't really been anything to update it with. I have been tweaking my roms for quite some time but it wasn't until 21222 was released that I found a great match.

It doesn't include MSVC as I don't use it. The goal is to keep the Rom simple. Using the latest drivers, fixes, tweaks, and patches over the speedy 21222 WM6.5 = win. This rom is a great base to customize yourself that is quite usable out of the box. I use the ROM as is.

In the future I will probably switch out the alarm program with another new application as soon as the developer and I can work out the bugs (I'm beta testing now). I will probably also make the Windows 7 theme uninstallable, as some people like the original look better.

All in all, this rom is a GREAT tool to compare to newer ROM builds also. Have tested the latest 21725 WM6.5 ROM and it still don't compare. 21222 is very smooth and responsive, something I have high expectations on a phone of this caliber. All the bells and whistles aren't worth it if the phone struggles to make a call or send a message.

jglev

Dec 24, 2004
Philadelphia
No I haven't updated it at all but I plan to. HTC is expected to release a new Rom soon with a set of new drivers. New drivers are always fun. There hasn't really been anything to update it with. I have been tweaking my roms for quite some time but it wasn't until 21222 was released that I found a great match.

It doesn't include MSVC as I don't use it. The goal is to keep the Rom simple. Using the latest drivers, fixes, tweaks, and patches over the speedy 21222 WM6.5 = win. This rom is a great base to customize yourself that is quite usable out of the box. I use the ROM as is.

In the future I will probably switch out the alarm program with another new application as soon as the developer and I can work out the bugs (I'm beta testing now). I will probably also make the Windows 7 theme uninstallable, as some people like the original look better.

All in all, this rom is a GREAT tool to compare to newer ROM builds also. Have tested the latest 21725 WM6.5 ROM and it still don't compare. 21222 is very smooth and responsive, something I have high expectations on a phone of this caliber. All the bells and whistles aren't worth it if the phone struggles to make a call or send a message.

Thanks for the update! That is definately useful information.

Would it be possible for you to post the cabs that you used for the HTC Volume, Connection Manager, Notification Manager and the skinned dialer? I searched around and there seems to be multiple versions floating around (actually, I haven't been able to find the cab for the Notification Manager at all).

Thanks again,

player911

Sep 8, 2006
Cincinnati
www.SnapSiteAdmins.com
Thanks for the update! That is definately useful information.

Would it be possible for you to post the cabs that you used for the HTC Volume, Connection Manager, Notification Manager and the skinned dialer? I searched around and there seems to be multiple versions floating around (actually, I haven't been able to find the cab for the Notification Manager at all).

Thanks again,

A lot of the packages I use were heavily modified or a collection of files from various sources to get the best output. The Notification Manager was the hardest to get working properly. I accidentally stumbled upon the default dialer skinning thread and found a good base. Although the latest update reverts back to the HTC Phonecanvas for many reasons, mainly because the VGA Raphael skin works the best. I've tried the Tachi dialer and found that it wastes too much screen space and is too flaky for my tastes.

player911

Sep 8, 2006
Cincinnati
www.SnapSiteAdmins.com
The new build is super sweet. The more I use it the better I like it. I just can't believe how fast and responsive 21222 is compared to all the other WM6.5 builds. I'm not having any problems with it at all either. Granted I've tweaked my packages a lot over time, but the combination with 21222 is fantastic.

R

Red5

I like the looks in your OP. I just may try flashing this tomorrow at work (Fridays are light days) and test it out. I also keep going back to 21222 as I find it to be the most stable build so far. Thanks for this!

sa-10

Nov 22, 2007
Rock solid, everything works, Thanks Player911!

Everything runs quick and solid. I am running SPB3 shell ontop and they mate well with no argument. I like the use of the PTT button, nice.

The feedback, I didn't think I would like it, however after awhile it has grown on me and has cut down on my fat-fingering.

I am on Tmobile with edge and have no problem with emails, mms, sms, web, it's all working great, and it seems to pair well with the latest radio release.

Thanks

kiloz

Jul 17, 2009
i cant not get to adjust the zoom in internet explorer with the center button is there something wrong with it?

Last edited: