Sgh-t599n variant ril & no service

Search This thread

exgenmeikoj

May 19, 2013
bakershell
androidforums.com
So I flashed a few roms from here and AF "android forms" using the latest phills touch recovery. No I can only stay on aosp type ROMs if I go and flash a stock ROM, say gt ROM I will get a no service unknown imei,serial,network. Etc. Basicly it shows nothing of the modem. How did this happen and how do I fix it.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

dadcup18

Aug 11, 2012
So I flashed a few roms from here and AF "android forms" using the latest phills touch recovery. No I can only stay on aosp type ROMs if I go and flash a stock ROM, say gt ROM I will get a no service unknown imei,serial,network. Etc. Basicly it shows nothing of the modem. How did this happen and how do I fix it.

If you trying to get stock back try number2 ROM here http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?p=6472031

[ROM] NumberTwo v1.0 | MD4 | TW_4.1.2

Sent from my SGH-T599N using XDA Free mobile app

exgenmeikoj

May 19, 2013
bakershell
androidforums.com
I will try it again. But it did same thing last Time Thank you I will report back

*edit*

This didn't work. So now i am unsure as to why I cannot return to stock firmware.

I can't update my profile or prl cause the stock firmware clams I have no modem. Any help would be great. Just know if it happened to me it can happen to you

I'm going to look into this and see what's going on

Last edited:

dadcup18

Aug 11, 2012
I will try it again. But it did same thing last Time Thank you I will report back

*edit*

This didn't work. So now i am unsure as to why I cannot return to stock firmware.

I can't update my profile or prl cause the stock firmware clams I have no modem. Any help would be great. Just know if it happened to me it can happen to you

I'm going to look into this and see what's going on

The you still have the problem?

Sent from my SGH-T599N using XDA Free mobile app