[Q] Galaxy S4 very weird problem with tone

Search This thread

christianstepnow

Apr 15, 2014
Hi,

Please help me, I don't know what to do any more.

I have a Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 and since an update to kitkat 4.4.2 I have a very weird problem with the tone.
Randomly without any reason it stops. No notifiaction tone, no ringtone, no lockscreen tone, no more tones at all. After rebooting the device everything functions well again. I have tried to test the receiver and speaker with *#0*# and it works fine. As soon as the tones stop and I try the test again it doesn't.
I have tried several factory resets, I have flashed original samsung firmware, I have flashed different roms (my device is rooted and I use philz recovery).
I have tried to search the web, but after weeks of trying I still didn't find any answers.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE if anybody could help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: tanveerhossain

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Please help me, I don't know what to do any more.

I have a Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 and since an update to kitkat 4.4.2 I have a very weird problem with the tone.
    Randomly without any reason it stops. No notifiaction tone, no ringtone, no lockscreen tone, no more tones at all. After rebooting the device everything functions well again. I have tried to test the receiver and speaker with *#0*# and it works fine. As soon as the tones stop and I try the test again it doesn't.
    I have tried several factory resets, I have flashed original samsung firmware, I have flashed different roms (my device is rooted and I use philz recovery).
    I have tried to search the web, but after weeks of trying I still didn't find any answers.
    PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE if anybody could help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!