good java starting tutorial?

Search This thread

GugiUF

Jun 13, 2014
Hello everyone.I'm a big fan of android in general and recently I've decide that I wanted to learn android programming in order to make games.However this turned out to be a bigger task than I expected.Not because I thought programming will be easy(I know it's not), but because I really can't find a good tutorial on programming.All tutorials I've found teach you like the HelloWorldApp where it says do this write this but I need the very basics like what do methods do, what does everything In ecplise mean.I have a lets say "limited" or basic knowledge of programming in C.
So if anyone could direct me to a link about the very basics, like syntax etc. I would be really grateful.
Thank you in advance :)

obscuresword

Jun 24, 2012
Hello everyone.I'm a big fan of android in general and recently I've decide that I wanted to learn android programming in order to make games.However this turned out to be a bigger task than I expected.Not because I thought programming will be easy(I know it's not), but because I really can't find a good tutorial on programming.All tutorials I've found teach you like the HelloWorldApp where it says do this write this but I need the very basics like what do methods do, what does everything In ecplise mean.I have a lets say "limited" or basic knowledge of programming in C.
So if anyone could direct me to a link about the very basics, like syntax etc. I would be really grateful.
Thank you in advance :)

Go to YouTube and search for mybringback and look at their tutorials.

Sent from my YP-G1 using XDA Free mobile app

GugiUF

Jun 13, 2014
Go to YouTube and search for mybringback and look at their tutorials.

Sent from my YP-G1 using XDA Free mobile app

I've been checking out this tutorials and they've helped me a lot about understanding how stuff works, but the problem is that they seem to be a bit outdated which is my main problem with all the tutorials I've encountered with on the net.Some new stuff is added some things are done different so I'm looking for a tutorial that is updated to this version I'm using, which would be the most recent one.

obscuresword

Jun 24, 2012
I've been checking out this tutorials and they've helped me a lot about understanding how stuff works, but the problem is that they seem to be a bit outdated which is my main problem with all the tutorials I've encountered with on the net.Some new stuff is added some things are done different so I'm looking for a tutorial that is updated to this version I'm using, which would be the most recent one.

To be honest, some stuff you are just going to have to learn on your own. Most tutorials just teach the basic stuff you'll need so that you can build upon it.