300 Flashable Font Packs - Change your system fonts the easy way!

Search This thread

tracerit

Jan 7, 2008
Orange County, CA
will making a nanddroid backup before flashing be ok if i want to go back to stock? i know there's an option to flash to stock, but i'd like to be able to just go backwards without flashing.

fachadick

Jul 3, 2010
Northern NJ
fachadick.wordpress.com
will making a nanddroid backup before flashing be ok if i want to go back to stock? i know there's an option to flash to stock, but i'd like to be able to just go backwards without flashing.

Making a nand backup before flashing is always ok (and is a good habit to get into)- doesn't even matter if what you're flashing is only a font. Having said that, all these do is rewrite your system fonts, so you can just flash the droidsans pack to get back to the stock font. But if you feel safer going the nand route, feel free. :)

Sent from my blah blah blah blah

tracerit

Jan 7, 2008
Orange County, CA
i tried the avenir font and it looks good but some parts of the font in certain areas it was fuzzy. so i had to go back to droidsans :/ really liked it too.

fachadick

Jul 3, 2010
Northern NJ
fachadick.wordpress.com
i tried the avenir font and it looks good but some parts of the font in certain areas it was fuzzy. so i had to go back to droidsans :/ really liked it too.

I know, I mentioned that previously in the thread (but maybe i'll add a note to the op). If you look closely, its not fuzzy, there's an outline around the letters (that makes it look fuzzy on the small screen). Not sure why that one came out weird, other than the fact that the original wasn't a ttf.

In other news, this thread has had almost 1000 hits in the 11 hours since I put it up. Who knew so many people were looking for flashable font zips? I have a bunch more of these that I'll be updating to the op, and if anyone has any requests, just post a link to the font you're interested in, and I'll package it up.

Sent from my blah blah blah blah

Shane112358

Sep 1, 2010
More screenshots would be awesome.

Also, just so I'm clear, to use these you:

1. Copy the zip to root directory of your SD card
  2. Boot into recovery mode
  3. Flash the zip file
  4. And it doesn't affect any of your apps/settings/etc other than the system fontface......right?

makskylan

Mar 16, 2009
Marion, Ohio
Thanks for making this thread.... I have been looking awhile for something like this. Are you going to add some more font types or add as people request them...? Thanks again for the help.....

Evo Rocks....

Blackcircle

3. Flash the zip file
  4. And it doesn't affect any of your apps/settings/etc other than the system fontface......right?

Just click on each link. It gives you option to preview or download.
... and yes, just flash how you described.

sent from EVO with XDA app.

fachadick

Jul 3, 2010
Northern NJ
fachadick.wordpress.com

3. Flash the zip file

I'm going to be editing the OP and I'll try to come up with better solution, but for now, linking to the font itself like that is the best I can do. I hoping people will post their own screens once they flash their fonts so people can get a better idea of what they'll look like on the phone.

And yes to the rest. :)

fachadick

Jul 3, 2010
Northern NJ
fachadick.wordpress.com
Thanks for making this thread.... I have been looking awhile for something like this. Are you going to add some more font types or add as people request them...? Thanks again for the help.....

Evo Rocks....

Yeah, I'll keep throwing new ones up here and taking requests as long as people are interested - glad I could help you out :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts