Andida 1800mah battery

Search This thread

solidmac

Apr 1, 2010
Purchased this battery on ebay the other week and its been great. so far I've been conditioning the battery as stated in the ebay seller post by draining the battery 4 times. Each time the battery lasts longer and longer. Average battery life on the stock oem was about 14hrs with moderate use. The new battery has so far been 16+ hours with today giving me 20 hours. The stock battery never gave me this kind of life before. For $15 I'd say this is a steal for the ammount of performance you get. The seller I got the battery from was called ladyblue, I will post a link to the store when I get to my pc later today.

EDIT: Here's the link
http://www.ebay.com.my/itm/1800mAh...643020?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item415d90c54c

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2012
pookend which

Interesting... but no special brand?

And the size is not bigger? I saw a battery which was bigger than the normal one and comes with a special case.

solidmac

Apr 1, 2010
No special case, it fits in the same slot. It definitely weighs more than the OEM battery. Andida is big brand, they make batteries for lots of phones just check out the rest of the store. Andida even has a web page http://www.andida.hk/en/main.asp

Last edited:

uoY_redruM

May 1, 2010
Longwood, FL
I could have sworn any larger mah batteries - EDIT - for the Nexus One -/EDIT- would require the battery to be larger then the stock...

Kind of skeptical on this one.

Feb 3, 2012
Perhaps I will order this, it sounds really good and the price is not too high.

As long the battery will not explode around me... :D

evilkorn

Jun 10, 2009
Boynton Beach, FL
Google Pixel 3 XL
Does it give you correct readings in Battery Calibrator?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=765609 (Post #3 for instructions)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...qb25yaWNoYXJkcy5iYXR0ZXJ5Y2FsaWJyYXRvci51aSJd

Edited: You will need a rooted phone and a compatible kernel (any from the development forum) for it to work.

No, the battery reads 1450-1500mAh. I just got it and calibrated it once already. I want to do a drain test and see if does any better than the stock battery before leaving negative feedback on the item.

solidmac

Apr 1, 2010
IMO it lasts a bit longer than the stock battery. Its not anything mind blowing but you get like an hour or two more than what you did before... i noticed that the battery screws around with the Battery status. Sometimes you will see that its at like 15% but if you leave the screen off it will "Charge up" and it will go up to like 23%.

I could have sworn any larger mah batteries - EDIT - for the Nexus One -/EDIT- would require the battery to be larger then the stock...

Kind of skeptical on this one.

It does weigh more than the stock battery.

Here's what my Battery Calibrator says

Note: you gotta drain it and fully charge it 4 times charging it to 100% and leaving it there for 20 min..

eUdCxSSF31DCvM36aGLQ3hgfq_MZ5ANQjBPwx9sc9lbyNHQWCHHfbO_UiVzPerqiHAphI3U5X9I

LoLz @ 27306 mAh :)

Last edited:

ykom

Nov 19, 2011
hi,

i'm using it. feel like 10~15% power extension. it seems working well along with CM7.2.

Sent from my Nexus One using xda app-developers app

ykom

Nov 19, 2011
well, it's hard to say. it depends on how to use. for me, it lasts all day(daytime), compair to an orignal one lasting about 8h.

frittentheke

May 21, 2012
Thanks the for recommendation. It looks like the N1 will get Jelly Bean thanks to Evelvolv, so why not give the trusty One a new battery.

DarsVaeda

Nov 24, 2008
Tokyo
I have this battery for some like three weeks.
Problem is calibration.

I had the problem that I missed just an hour battery time with my stock battery every day.
This is no problem with this battery anymore.
Yet I guess the performance could be better it will go only to 92% of full load, at least said so by the nexus one battery calibrator.
Also when the battery goes low at some point android will report a low battery and display a yellow bar. Short time later it is back to green. I guess this is due to false calibration.

I want to calibrate it with nexus one battery calibrator.
But here I can not set the maximum of 1800mAh it will only set a really high number of "27306" when I try to set "1800".
Also Capacity is said to be 104856 mAh.
Anyone with the same problem?

ykom

Nov 19, 2011
as i said, it works well with CM7.2. it indicates a battery life in the way it should be.

SWEUP

Jun 7, 2012
Gothenburg
www.sweup.se
Which calibrator is you using? Tried different ones at market?

I have this battery for some like three weeks.
Problem is calibration.

I had the problem that I missed just an hour battery time with my stock battery every day.
This is no problem with this battery anymore.
Yet I guess the performance could be better it will go only to 92% of full load, at least said so by the nexus one battery calibrator.
Also when the battery goes low at some point android will report a low battery and display a yellow bar. Short time later it is back to green. I guess this is due to false calibration.

I want to calibrate it with nexus one battery calibrator.
But here I can not set the maximum of 1800mAh it will only set a really high number of "27306" when I try to set "1800".
Also Capacity is said to be 104856 mAh.
Anyone with the same problem?

DarsVaeda

Nov 24, 2008
Tokyo
I tried the one from the thread.
I guess it is due to the battery sending false data or the app reading it wrong.

I calibrated it manually now.
I discharged it completly. Then put it on again with the charger connected.
I pulled the charger when it was booted and let it discharge for about a minute or such.
Then I set it to airplane and did not touch it overnight.

Now the battery runs much longer.
I had with stock battery after a normal day of use usually not enough battery. It usually died in the evening at work.
Now leaving work I still have a bit less than half of the battery left.

Great! :)