Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Rodderik

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 8, 2010
devphone.org
[MOD][One Click Root]ClockworkMod version 3.1.0.1[RFS & EXT4]

One Click Root does NOT work on Gingerbread!Read on for why.

Standard disclaimer: I think you guys know the deal by now. I am not responsible for anything you do, don't do, don't read, or brick.

If you are already rooted and have ClockworkMod installed and you just need to upgrade CWM please visit DRockstar's thread: [RECOVERY][GPL] ClockworkMod 3.1.0.1 PURPLE UPGRADE RFS/EXT4/USB CUSTOM FOR EPIC4G

This is an updated and refreshed One Click Root based off Dameon87's 3.0.0.6 version here (originally based off work from noobnl and firon). It has been updated and fixed by myself (Rodderik) and DRockstar.

Huge credit goes to DRockstar. Without his persistence and hard work we would not have a new working recovery image. He spent many hours fixing and testing the image after bugging koush to compile a ROM Manager compatible, dual file system recovery. Credit also goes to the noobnl and firon for the original one click root scripts, koush for giving us a new better recovery, Dameon87 for his one click changes and EXT4 conversion script, tanimn and all the other developers that worked hard to contribute to the new recovery.

UPDATED 6/24/2011
updated to Clockwork Mod 3.1.0.1_purple by DRockstar
updated busybox to latest (1.18.4)
updated recovery.fstab
tweaked script to hopefully improve success rate
fixed redirector (again)
plus some other misc fixes

Includes:
Dual file system support (RFS & EXT4)
New ClockworkMod (v3.0.2.5)
koush's latest hacked adbd
Superuser.apk (v2.3.6.1)
busybox (v1.18.0.git)
su (v2.3.1-ef)
Switched to bmlwrite for flashing
Added scripts for mounting UMS (by DRockstar)
FIXED REDIRECTOR!!!
Rom Manager Compatible
Works properly on Mac OSX

Tested with EC05 (Froyo), EB13 (Froyo), and DI18 (Eclair)
Works on: Windows, Linux, and Mac OSX
For future reference the rageagainstthecage root exploit has been patched in Gingerbread. Refer to DRockstar's post on Gingerbreak for rooting Gingerbread (this also works on the Epic running Froyo)

Instructions:

Windows
1. Extract zip to a folder
2. Ensure phone is in usb debugging mode and connected to your computer
3. Run the run.bat
4. Follow on screen instructions

Linux
3. Open a terminal and navigate to the unzipped folder
4. Type: chmod 777 run.sh
5. Type: ./run.sh
6. Follow on screen instructions

Mac OSX

qbking77 has done a nice video tutorial on using Windows to root and install ClockworkMod using this method. You can see his video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymN1H2e9YMk
Thanks qbking77!

dansan382 also made a video that you can find here.

Notes:
1. Button mappings are slightly different from older versions of CWM. Volume buttons = Up and Down, Power or Camera = Enter, Capacitive Back = Back. Capacitive Home also works as enter but not correctly from the main menu so if you hit it and the screen disappears hit Capacitive Home again or Capacitive Back to bring it back.
NOTE: As of 3.1.0.1 the buttons have been sorted out.
2. KNOWN ISSUE: When invoked, reboot recovery requires a re-plug of the usb cable for adb to work again. Simply unplug the usb cable and plug it back in.
3. If the script does not reboot your phone at the end please run the script again. If it still doesn't work reboot the phone and run the script again.
4. USB Mass Storage can be mounted from inside of recovery. 'adb shell' into the phone and type 'mountums' MAKE SURE YOU SAFELY REMOVE/EJECT BEFORE RUNNING 'umountums' to safely unmount sdcard.
NOTE: As of 3.1.0.1 mounting from the menu works again!
5. There is a Go Back menu option but it must be enabled. See the post here.
6. VIRUS ALERT!!! rageagainstthecage may be detected by your antivirus program but it is NOT harmful to your computer. See this post for an explanation.
7. A few users report issues with 3.1.0.1 not booting. If that happens then use 3.0.2.5.

Download: http://devphone.org/files/epic4g/oneclickroot/OneClickRootCWM3.1.0.1-EC05.zip
md5: 57d787dba5a478eb088f148e0dff2ef0

Previous version(s): http://devphone.org/files/epic4g/oneclickroot/OneClickRootCWM3.0.2.5-EC05.zip

EXT4/RFS Conversion:
For converting RFS to EXT4 or EXT4 to RFS please see this post by chris41g: Rfs2Ext4 and Ext42Rfs CWM 3.0.25 flashable zips. These will work fine with ClockworkMod 3.1.0.1

FYI, the EXT4 conversion script is not necessary if you are flashing a ROM that properly formats to EXT4, unless you plan to keep data (which isn't recommended coming from stock anyway, use MyBackup Root if you must). Currently, only SRF, Bonsai, and the journal-off version of midNIGHT (I have not checked 5.3) do this. Other ROMs only use delete_recursive() in their updater-script - so flashing them will work, but you'll get RFS!
If you are flashing a new rom please make sure you check or ask if you need to take additional steps to convert your filesystem.

Last edited:

Rodderik

Sep 8, 2010
devphone.org
Here is sample output from a run in Linux. Windows and Mac OSX should be similar. You may or may not get "sudo: adb: command not found" but it is ok so long as the script runs correctly. Getting the error is dependent on how your environment is set up. If you get any other errors you will need to run the script again.

rodderik@roddlaptop:~/Desktop/OneClickRootCWM3.0.2.5-EC05$ ./run.sh

One Click Root & CWM 3.0.2.5 for the Epic 4G

Updated and tweaked by Rodderik and DRockstar 5/10/2011

Original one click by joeykrim and one click installer by noobnl and firon
busybox by skeeterslint
Huge credits go out to:
koush - dual fs recovery binary
DRockstar - recovery kernel build

Press any key to continue...Starting adb server
sudo: adb: command not found
Copy and run the exploit (may take up to two minutes)
98 KB/s (5392 bytes in 0.053s)
0 KB/s (43 bytes in 0.044s)
[*] CVE-2010-EASY Android local root exploit (C) 2010 by 743C

[*] checking NPROC limit ...
[+] RLIMIT_NPROC={2662, 2662}
[*] Searching for adb ...
[+] Found adb as PID 2974
[*] Spawning children. Dont type anything and wait for reset!
[*]
[*] If you like what we are doing you can send us PayPal money to
[*] 7-4-3-C@web.de so we can compensate time, effort and HW costs.
[*] If you are a company and feel like you profit from our work,
[*] we also accept donations > 1000 USD!
[*]
[*] adb connection will be reset. restart adb server on desktop and re-login.
Wait for phone to reconnect...
Mount system as r/w, cleanup old files, do some basic configuration
96 KB/s (4793 bytes in 0.048s)
Copying files onto phone...
499 KB/s (26264 bytes in 0.051s)
2097 KB/s (196521 bytes in 0.091s)
2048 KB/s (927544 bytes in 0.442s)
6 KB/s (327 bytes in 0.052s)
Setting permissions...
Installing busybox...
Installing clockworkmod redirector
108 KB/s (6535 bytes in 0.059s)
push: recoveryfiles/etc/recovery.fstab -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/etc/recovery.fstab
push: recoveryfiles/sdparted -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/sdparted
push: recoveryfiles/mountums -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/mountums
push: recoveryfiles/umountums -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/umountums
push: recoveryfiles/fix_permissions -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/fix_permissions
push: recoveryfiles/recovery -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/recovery
push: recoveryfiles/tune2fs -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/tune2fs
push: recoveryfiles/recovery_wrapper -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/recovery_wrapper
push: recoveryfiles/nandroid-md5.sh -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/nandroid-md5.sh
push: recoveryfiles/killrecovery.sh -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/killrecovery.sh
push: recoveryfiles/e2fsck -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/e2fsck
push: recoveryfiles/parted -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/parted
push: recoveryfiles/adbd -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/adbd
push: recoveryfiles/postrecoveryboot.sh -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/postrecoveryboot.sh
14 files pushed. 0 files skipped.
1538 KB/s (2018303 bytes in 1.280s)
push: recoveryfiles/etc/recovery.fstab -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/etc/recovery.fstab
1 file pushed. 0 files skipped.
8 KB/s (515 bytes in 0.060s)
push: recoveryres/images/progress_bar_empty_right_round.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/progress_bar_empty_right_round.png
push: recoveryres/images/icon_clockwork.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/icon_clockwork.png
push: recoveryres/images/icon_error.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/icon_error.png
push: recoveryres/images/indeterminate2.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/indeterminate2.png
push: recoveryres/images/progress_empty.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/progress_empty.png
push: recoveryres/images/progress_fill.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/progress_fill.png
push: recoveryres/images/progress_bar_fill.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/progress_bar_fill.png
push: recoveryres/images/icon_firmware_install.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/icon_firmware_install.png
push: recoveryres/images/progress_bar_empty_left_round.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/progress_bar_empty_left_round.png
push: recoveryres/images/icon_firmware_error.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/icon_firmware_error.png
push: recoveryres/images/icon_installing.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/icon_installing.png
push: recoveryres/images/progress_bar_left_round.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/progress_bar_left_round.png
push: recoveryres/images/indeterminate3.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/indeterminate3.png
push: recoveryres/images/progress_bar_right_round.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/progress_bar_right_round.png
push: recoveryres/images/progress_bar_empty.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/progress_bar_empty.png
push: recoveryres/images/indeterminate6.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/indeterminate6.png
push: recoveryres/images/indeterminate4.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/indeterminate4.png
push: recoveryres/images/indeterminate5.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/indeterminate5.png
push: recoveryres/images/indeterminate1.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/indeterminate1.png
push: recoveryres/keys -> /system/bin/recoveryres/keys
20 files pushed. 0 files skipped.
78 KB/s (81069 bytes in 1.010s)
Installing clockworkmod recovery...
794 KB/s (66884 bytes in 0.082s)
3213 KB/s (5478824 bytes in 1.664s)
Cleaning up files...
All done!

If your phone did not reboot or root does not
work correctly. Please rerun the script.
Press any key to exit the script.

rodderik@roddlaptop:~/Desktop/OneClickRootCWM3.0.2.5-EC05$

Last edited:

DRockstar

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 30, 2010
Pasadena, CA
Hehe, it's about time, this needs sticky at top of the dev board!

Great work, Rodderik spent some time learning root and the cwm redirector, to make this happen.... I think we both have tweaked it out, so that anyone on any computer can use it, now

I've been waiting for a single solution for a long time now, so I'm very glad to see it happen.

Rodderik

Sep 8, 2010
devphone.org

Great work, Rodderik spent some time learning root and the cwm redirector, to make this happen.... I think we both have tweaked it out, so that anyone on any computer can use it, now

I've been waiting for a single solution for a long time now, so I'm very glad to see it happen.

Yeah buddy! I couldn't have done it without your work and help. Thanks a bunch and I can't wait for the AIO. :D

epic4GEE

Nov 22, 2010
Rodderik & drockstar, you both rock and thank you.

If 3.0.2.8 that comes in bonsai doesn't workout for me, its nice to have another option......thanks again:D

Reactions: Rodderik

daddymikey1975

Feb 6, 2010
EXT4 Conversion (and RFS soon):
If you want to convert to EXT4 you can use this script from Dameon87. There are two ways you can use it. Please read the all the steps below before attempting conversion. Failure to read all the steps ahead of time and putting all the files needed on your sdcard can result in an unbootable device.

So I have a suggestion that 'may' help w/ this..

my wife's Transform has a version of CWM that has an integrated terminal option in the main menu. you open terminal and type "RFS" or "EXT4" into the window w/ the keyboard and it will auto convert to either file system..

I'm not sure how they do this, but I'm wondering if during the install of CWM, maybe you can push the required files to the SD card and make menu options that will perform the operations using the files that were pushed to the SD card during install ??

I don't know a whole lot about this stuff, but It was something that popped into my (sometimes filled w/ cob webs) head. LOL..

Excellent work BTW :)

k0nane

Feb 7, 2008
www.k0nane.info
FYI, the EXT4 conversion script is not necessary if you are flashing a ROM that properly formats to EXT4, unless you plan to keep data (which isn't recommended coming from stock anyway, use MyBackup Root if you must). Currently, only SRF, Bonsai, and the journal-off version of midNIGHT (I have not checked 5.3) do this. Other ROMs only use delete_recursive() in their updater-script - so flashing them will work, but you'll get RFS!

EDIT: And, lots of credit to tanimn for tireless hard work on this project. ;)

Reactions: Rodderik

musclehead84

Nov 3, 2010
Falling Waters, WV
Wow. You guys never seem to amaze me. Thank you all. Thanks for your input ko about the roms doing this. That will help save people a step. You guys rock man.
Btw... this should be a sticky
Sent From My Evo Killer!

Last edited:
Reactions: i3luefire

Rodderik

Sep 8, 2010
devphone.org

EDIT: And, lots of credit to tanimn for tireless hard work on this project. ;)

Quoted your post in the OP and added tanimn to credits. Thanks K0nane for pointing this out.

sniperkill

Sep 27, 2010
Maryland
@Rodderick, or DRockstar, quick question please.

I installed per your instructions. Then once I rebooted, I installed RomManager. But I reboot into recovery from within RomManager, it takes you to cwm-3.0.0.6. Isn't it supposed to take you to cwm-3.0.2.5? Also, is the cwm3.0.2.5 in DRockstar's thread the updated version of cwm3.0.2.5? If not, can we get a flashable .zip of the updated cwm3.0.2.5 please?

Last edited:

Rodderik

Sep 8, 2010
devphone.org
I installed per your instructions. Then once I rebooted, I installed RomManager. But I reboot into recovery from within RomManager, it takes you to cwm-3.0.0.6. Isn't it supposed to take you to cwm-3.0.2.5? Also, is the cwm3.0.2.5 in DRockstar's thread the updated version of cwm3.0.2.5? If not, can we get a flashable .zip of the updated cwm3.0.2.5 please?

if you install rom manager and click flash clockworkmod recovery and select epic4g it says that the epic doesn't have an officially supported cwm yet but allows you to manually say yes and this should allow rom manager to work...this is all we can do until koush gets back in town to make the change to rom manager for us but he did compile this cwm recovery binary for us so it is official. it just required some tweaking by DRockstar and tanimn and a few of the other devs to get it all working correctly.

sniperkill

Sep 27, 2010
Maryland
if you install rom manager and click flash clockworkmod recovery and select epic4g it says that the epic doesn't have an officially supported cwm yet but allows you to manually say yes and this should allow rom manager to work...this is all we can do until koush gets back in town to make the change to rom manager for us but he did compile this cwm recovery binary for us so it is official. it just required some tweaking by DRockstar and tanimn and a few of the other devs to get it all working correctly.

Thanks for the quick reply. But yes, I did do all that with RomManager, but it still takes me to cwm-3.0.0.6. But, if I shut it down, then 3 fingure boot, that takes me to cwm-3.0.2.5... Also, I greatly appreciate all the hard work you guy's do, so dont take me wrong, i'm deffinatly not complaining.. I love all the work you guys do!!!

Last edited:

Rodderik

Sep 8, 2010
devphone.org
Thanks for the quick reply. But yes, I did do all that with RomManager, but it still takes me to cwm-3.0.0.6. But, if I shut it down, then 3 fingure boot, that takes me to cwm-3.0.2.5...

what kernel are you using? if the kernel hasn't been updated and you flashed after the one click process then rom manager will boot whatever recovery comes with your kernel. 3.0.2.5 should still be one bml8 for 3 finger boots unless the rom reflashes that as well. run the one click again now after you are all setup and rom manager should boot into 3.0.2.5

Reactions: sniperkill

sniperkill

Sep 27, 2010
Maryland
what kernel are you using? if the kernel hasn't been updated and you flashed after the one click process then rom manager will boot whatever recovery comes with your kernel. 3.0.2.5 should still be one bml8 for 3 finger boots unless the rom reflashes that as well. run the one click again now after you are all setup and rom manager should boot into 3.0.2.5

Nice catch, I didnt even think about that. And yes, I did flash midnight-5.3.. So, imma have to figure another route.

On another note, does this OneClickRoot cwm-3.0.2.5 work with the official EC05?

Also, if you run the OneClickRoot cwm3.0.2.5 more than once, does it just overwrite the previously written files from running it the first time?

Last edited:

Rodderik

Sep 8, 2010
devphone.org
Nice catch, I didnt even think about that. And yes, I did flash midnight-5.3.. So, imma have to figure another route.

On another note, does this OneClickRoot cwm-3.0.2.5 work with the official EC05?

Also, if you run the OneClickRoot cwm3.0.2.5 more than once, does it just overwrite the previously written files from running it the first time?

i think i just got a bad flash testing this for you...i loaded eb13 and will ota to EC05 but it was tested to work.

Rodderik

Sep 8, 2010
devphone.org
Im sorry man, you dont gotta do that for me, as I'm sure I'll figure it all out. I'm pretty good at most of this kinda stuff. Fix your phone and keep up the great work buddy!!

it's all good...i did the OTA to EC05 again and verified the one click root does work. being as how the OTA is odexed I know my kernel refuses to boot it as ext4 (its the only scenario it wont boot) i'm going to restore my nandroid and rerun the one click but we might have to wait until kernels are updated

i'll let you know shortly

Last edited:

Rodderik

Sep 8, 2010
devphone.org
ok so i figured out we should just wait until you favorite kernels update to the new CWM as to keep the issues to a minimum. you can try to run the one click again but it all depends on how your favorite kernel handles recovery. the safest bet will be to wait until they have a chance to update them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [MOD][One Click Root]ClockworkMod version 3.1.0.1[RFS & EXT4]

One Click Root does NOT work on Gingerbread!Read on for why.

Standard disclaimer: I think you guys know the deal by now. I am not responsible for anything you do, don't do, don't read, or brick.

If you are already rooted and have ClockworkMod installed and you just need to upgrade CWM please visit DRockstar's thread: [RECOVERY][GPL] ClockworkMod 3.1.0.1 PURPLE UPGRADE RFS/EXT4/USB CUSTOM FOR EPIC4G

This is an updated and refreshed One Click Root based off Dameon87's 3.0.0.6 version here (originally based off work from noobnl and firon). It has been updated and fixed by myself (Rodderik) and DRockstar.

Huge credit goes to DRockstar. Without his persistence and hard work we would not have a new working recovery image. He spent many hours fixing and testing the image after bugging koush to compile a ROM Manager compatible, dual file system recovery. Credit also goes to the noobnl and firon for the original one click root scripts, koush for giving us a new better recovery, Dameon87 for his one click changes and EXT4 conversion script, tanimn and all the other developers that worked hard to contribute to the new recovery.

UPDATED 6/24/2011
    updated to Clockwork Mod 3.1.0.1_purple by DRockstar
    updated busybox to latest (1.18.4)
    updated recovery.fstab
    tweaked script to hopefully improve success rate
    fixed redirector (again)
    plus some other misc fixes

Includes:
    Dual file system support (RFS & EXT4)
    New ClockworkMod (v3.0.2.5)
    koush's latest hacked adbd
    Superuser.apk (v2.3.6.1)
    busybox (v1.18.0.git)
    su (v2.3.1-ef)
    Switched to bmlwrite for flashing
    Added scripts for mounting UMS (by DRockstar)
    FIXED REDIRECTOR!!!
    Rom Manager Compatible
    Works properly on Mac OSX

Tested with EC05 (Froyo), EB13 (Froyo), and DI18 (Eclair)
    Works on: Windows, Linux, and Mac OSX
    For future reference the rageagainstthecage root exploit has been patched in Gingerbread. Refer to DRockstar's post on Gingerbreak for rooting Gingerbread (this also works on the Epic running Froyo)

Instructions:

Windows
    3. Run the run.bat
    4. Follow on screen instructions

Linux

Mac OSX

qbking77 has done a nice video tutorial on using Windows to root and install ClockworkMod using this method. You can see his video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymN1H2e9YMk
    Thanks qbking77!

dansan382 also made a video that you can find here.

Notes:
    1. Button mappings are slightly different from older versions of CWM. Volume buttons = Up and Down, Power or Camera = Enter, Capacitive Back = Back. Capacitive Home also works as enter but not correctly from the main menu so if you hit it and the screen disappears hit Capacitive Home again or Capacitive Back to bring it back.
    NOTE: As of 3.1.0.1 the buttons have been sorted out.
    2. KNOWN ISSUE: When invoked, reboot recovery requires a re-plug of the usb cable for adb to work again. Simply unplug the usb cable and plug it back in.
    3. If the script does not reboot your phone at the end please run the script again. If it still doesn't work reboot the phone and run the script again.
    4. USB Mass Storage can be mounted from inside of recovery. 'adb shell' into the phone and type 'mountums' MAKE SURE YOU SAFELY REMOVE/EJECT BEFORE RUNNING 'umountums' to safely unmount sdcard.
    NOTE: As of 3.1.0.1 mounting from the menu works again!
    5. There is a Go Back menu option but it must be enabled. See the post here.
    6. VIRUS ALERT!!! rageagainstthecage may be detected by your antivirus program but it is NOT harmful to your computer. See this post for an explanation.
    7. A few users report issues with 3.1.0.1 not booting. If that happens then use 3.0.2.5.

Download: http://devphone.org/files/epic4g/oneclickroot/OneClickRootCWM3.1.0.1-EC05.zip
    md5: 57d787dba5a478eb088f148e0dff2ef0

Previous version(s): http://devphone.org/files/epic4g/oneclickroot/OneClickRootCWM3.0.2.5-EC05.zip

EXT4/RFS Conversion:
    For converting RFS to EXT4 or EXT4 to RFS please see this post by chris41g: Rfs2Ext4 and Ext42Rfs CWM 3.0.25 flashable zips. These will work fine with ClockworkMod 3.1.0.1

If you are flashing a new rom please make sure you check or ask if you need to take additional steps to convert your filesystem.
    Here is sample output from a run in Linux. Windows and Mac OSX should be similar. You may or may not get "sudo: adb: command not found" but it is ok so long as the script runs correctly. Getting the error is dependent on how your environment is set up. If you get any other errors you will need to run the script again.

rodderik@roddlaptop:~/Desktop/OneClickRootCWM3.0.2.5-EC05$ ./run.sh

One Click Root & CWM 3.0.2.5 for the Epic 4G

Updated and tweaked by Rodderik and DRockstar 5/10/2011

Original one click by joeykrim and one click installer by noobnl and firon
    busybox by skeeterslint
    Huge credits go out to:
    koush - dual fs recovery binary
    DRockstar - recovery kernel build

Press any key to continue...Starting adb server
    Copy and run the exploit (may take up to two minutes)
    98 KB/s (5392 bytes in 0.053s)
    0 KB/s (43 bytes in 0.044s)
    [*] CVE-2010-EASY Android local root exploit (C) 2010 by 743C

[*] checking NPROC limit ...
    [+] RLIMIT_NPROC={2662, 2662}
    [*] Searching for adb ...
    [+] Found adb as PID 2974
    [*] Spawning children. Dont type anything and wait for reset!
    [*]
    [*] If you like what we are doing you can send us PayPal money to
    [*] 7-4-3-C@web.de so we can compensate time, effort and HW costs.
    [*] If you are a company and feel like you profit from our work,
    [*] we also accept donations > 1000 USD!
    [*]
    [*] adb connection will be reset. restart adb server on desktop and re-login.
    Wait for phone to reconnect...
    Mount system as r/w, cleanup old files, do some basic configuration
    96 KB/s (4793 bytes in 0.048s)
    Copying files onto phone...
    499 KB/s (26264 bytes in 0.051s)
    2097 KB/s (196521 bytes in 0.091s)
    2048 KB/s (927544 bytes in 0.442s)
    6 KB/s (327 bytes in 0.052s)
    Setting permissions...
    Installing busybox...
    Installing clockworkmod redirector
    108 KB/s (6535 bytes in 0.059s)
    push: recoveryfiles/sdparted -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/sdparted
    push: recoveryfiles/mountums -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/mountums
    push: recoveryfiles/umountums -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/umountums
    push: recoveryfiles/fix_permissions -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/fix_permissions
    push: recoveryfiles/recovery -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/recovery
    push: recoveryfiles/tune2fs -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/tune2fs
    push: recoveryfiles/recovery_wrapper -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/recovery_wrapper
    push: recoveryfiles/nandroid-md5.sh -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/nandroid-md5.sh
    push: recoveryfiles/killrecovery.sh -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/killrecovery.sh
    push: recoveryfiles/e2fsck -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/e2fsck
    push: recoveryfiles/parted -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/parted
    push: recoveryfiles/adbd -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/adbd
    push: recoveryfiles/postrecoveryboot.sh -> /system/bin/recoveryfiles/postrecoveryboot.sh
    14 files pushed. 0 files skipped.
    1538 KB/s (2018303 bytes in 1.280s)
    1 file pushed. 0 files skipped.
    8 KB/s (515 bytes in 0.060s)
    push: recoveryres/images/progress_bar_empty_right_round.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/progress_bar_empty_right_round.png
    push: recoveryres/images/icon_clockwork.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/icon_clockwork.png
    push: recoveryres/images/icon_error.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/icon_error.png
    push: recoveryres/images/indeterminate2.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/indeterminate2.png
    push: recoveryres/images/progress_empty.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/progress_empty.png
    push: recoveryres/images/progress_fill.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/progress_fill.png
    push: recoveryres/images/progress_bar_fill.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/progress_bar_fill.png
    push: recoveryres/images/icon_firmware_install.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/icon_firmware_install.png
    push: recoveryres/images/progress_bar_empty_left_round.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/progress_bar_empty_left_round.png
    push: recoveryres/images/icon_firmware_error.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/icon_firmware_error.png
    push: recoveryres/images/icon_installing.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/icon_installing.png
    push: recoveryres/images/progress_bar_left_round.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/progress_bar_left_round.png
    push: recoveryres/images/indeterminate3.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/indeterminate3.png
    push: recoveryres/images/progress_bar_right_round.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/progress_bar_right_round.png
    push: recoveryres/images/progress_bar_empty.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/progress_bar_empty.png
    push: recoveryres/images/indeterminate6.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/indeterminate6.png
    push: recoveryres/images/indeterminate4.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/indeterminate4.png
    push: recoveryres/images/indeterminate5.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/indeterminate5.png
    push: recoveryres/images/indeterminate1.png -> /system/bin/recoveryres/images/indeterminate1.png
    push: recoveryres/keys -> /system/bin/recoveryres/keys
    20 files pushed. 0 files skipped.
    78 KB/s (81069 bytes in 1.010s)
    Installing clockworkmod recovery...
    794 KB/s (66884 bytes in 0.082s)
    3213 KB/s (5478824 bytes in 1.664s)
    Cleaning up files...
    All done!

If your phone did not reboot or root does not
    work correctly. Please rerun the script.
    Press any key to exit the script.

rodderik@roddlaptop:~/Desktop/OneClickRootCWM3.0.2.5-EC05$

Yeah buddy! I couldn't have done it without your work and help. Thanks a bunch and I can't wait for the AIO. :D
    This is outdated. Do not use any longer.

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium