6 annoying ICS ... Flop

Search This thread

jjlean

May 9, 2009
Colorado Springs, CO
1)Under developer settings. Where u set the process limit it resets all the time.

2) When I use my camera and then back out of the camera my auto brightness turns off.

3)Edit: The REG 99 error on WiFi stinks. - known issue... Called tmo

4)Edit again: lock screen shortcuts? Can't change them anymore?- Addressed

5) I also noticed that when my mobile network data is off my 4g icon still pops up and shows sending and receiving. When I check settings it's off.

6) when u go into the phone and then press home and enter task manager, you can kill the processes and press back. When u do it switches between phone and task manager and will not. back o unless.

A bit annoying on these things. Anyone know of a solution? And Glacier if this is as simple as pinch the screen I'm sorry lol!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

Last edited:

Y2Ne1

Feb 7, 2012
Philly , USA
www.youtube.com
Under developer settings. Where u set the process limit it resets all the time.

Number two. When I use my camera and then back out of the camera my auto brightness turns off.

A bit annoying on these two things. Anyone know of a solution. And Glacier if this is as simple as pinch the screen I'm sorry lol!

never had that problem but its best just to set it to Standard Limit , that's my best advice :eek:

Y2Ne1

Feb 7, 2012
Philly , USA
www.youtube.com
I know it is an issue with some others because I see it on google when I search, but it's annoying. Not major, but is a feature that should work if google added it. :p

Google = Working Progress lol im sure you can figure thing out then if you searched online read through what people are saying i never had that problem so i couldn't tell you where to start or end :( but just give idea and advice :)

jjlean

May 9, 2009
Colorado Springs, CO
Can we not change the shortcuts on the lockscreen? How do we do that. Used to be in personalization under lock screen.

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
It's been discussed more than a few times.
Whatever you have on your launcher bar it will he on your lockscreen.

--------------------------------
It's Better To Fail At Originality
Than To Succeed In Imitation.

Reactions: jjlean

jjlean

May 9, 2009
Colorado Springs, CO

That makes sense. I dont use the stock launcher so I didn't notice.

edmcrocker

May 4, 2011
What about being able to change the volume with the phone locked? I thought this was a new feature? I see I can pull down the status bar from the lock screen and then adjust the volume, but this is just as many steps as unlocking the phone and changing the volume!

ALSO, what happened to the Panorama mode aka SweepShot for the camera? It dun work no more!

improperburial

Feb 24, 2011
los angeles

Number two. When I use my camera and then back out of the camera my auto brightness turns off.

Edit: The REG 99 error on WiFi stinks.
Edit again: lock screen shortcuts? Can't change them anymore?

A bit annoying on these two things. Anyone know of a solution. And Glacier if this is as simple as pinch the screen I'm sorry lol!

I was having the same issue with the camera brightness, I'm not sure if you're rooted or not, but if you are you can try Adjbrightness it can lock other apps from changing your screen brightness

Reactions: jjlean

jjlean

May 9, 2009
Colorado Springs, CO
What about being able to change the volume with the phone locked? I thought this was a new feature? I see I can pull down the status bar from the lock screen and then adjust the volume, but this is just as many steps as unlocking the phone and changing the volume!

ALSO, what happened to the Panorama mode aka SweepShot for the camera? It dun work no more!

Hmm weird. My panorama mode works still... :confused:

jjlean

May 9, 2009
Colorado Springs, CO
I wish some more people would confirm or deny these issues. I feel like going back to GB. I was super happy ICS was released.

G

glacierguy

Mine went away when I installed Quiksense and hasn't been back since!

4b486f3f-b4ae-4cbf.jpg

I wish people would stop blaming ROMs for issues not caused by ROMs. It's rude to the Devs of those ROMs.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G RUNNING QUICK-SENSE ROM WITH WORKING APM AND PANORAMIC PHOTO SETTINGS ENABLED :D

jjlean

May 9, 2009
Colorado Springs, CO
4b486f3f-b4ae-4cbf.jpg

I wish people would stop blaming ROMs for issues not caused by ROMs. It's rude to the Devs of those ROMs.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G RUNNING QUICK-SENSE ROM WITH WORKING APM AND PANORAMIC PHOTO SETTINGS ENABLED :D

Lol!

I did notice that the process limit doesn't stay set even on nrg rom. The brightness while using the camera seems to stay set.

crazypotato

May 8, 2009
Flash on ICS is horrible! I have a flash radio app. It used to work ok on GB. It is now choppy as hell. Flash doesn't handle hardware audio decoding or something. Flash has always been a headache!

edmcrocker

May 4, 2011
4b486f3f-b4ae-4cbf.jpg

i don't know what you're trying to show me with this. i'm on stock ics now. i go into sweepshot, take the picture, attempt to sweep and it doesn't let me. it just takes a regular photo.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I appreciate it

no problem hit thanks if i did :p

Edit: The REG 99 error on WiFi stinks.
    Edit again: lock screen shortcuts? Can't change them anymore?

I was having the same issue with the camera brightness, I'm not sure if you're rooted or not, but if you are you can try Adjbrightness it can lock other apps from changing your screen brightness