Where is S Note for Knox

Search This thread

Flyer.michael

Jun 20, 2011
Landshut
Hello
I need to use Knox now but also S Note. On my Note 3 there is a Knox version but not for the 10.1.

Is there a way to sideload it?
Could anyone upload it then, please.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium HD app

chowming

Nov 28, 2010
Well I'm not the best one to answer. There are many here more qualified. But Knox is a security app for Samsung that tells them if you changed the stock recovery or rooted the device. Kind of a use it and lose it (your warrantee ).
I am going to root, but first I'm going to be doing a lot of reading. That's how I did it with my other devices.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Elim

Feb 17, 2008
Antwerpen
But Knox is a security app for Samsung that tells them if you changed the stock recovery or rooted the device.
That is the big misunderstanding here. You are talking now about a also so called Knox-Bit which works like you explained. But Knox is much more and much different because it is a system appendix from Samsung to have a secure Android platform. Which means that in some companies this is a must before connection to their internal network. And to have this work environment means that you need special apps which work together with Knox.

See more here.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

I need to use Knox now but also S Note. On my Note 3 there is a Knox version but not for the 10.1.
I thought that the installed version already work together with Knox.
I didn't have Knox any longer so i can't check it :(

Reactions: chowming

mjrshark

Jan 30, 2011
did ya check folder "samsung" in app drawer ? after you click knox it will ask ya if ya wanna install it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    But Knox is a security app for Samsung that tells them if you changed the stock recovery or rooted the device.
    That is the big misunderstanding here. You are talking now about a also so called Knox-Bit which works like you explained. But Knox is much more and much different because it is a system appendix from Samsung to have a secure Android platform. Which means that in some companies this is a must before connection to their internal network. And to have this work environment means that you need special apps which work together with Knox.

See more here.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

I thought that the installed version already work together with Knox.
    I didn't have Knox any longer so i can't check it :(