Nexus 5 brick from first setup?

Search This thread

Braakie

Today I got my nexus 5, but unfortunately I have a lot of problems. After entering my Google account information and walk away for 5 minutes, my phone was locked. When I came back, I wanted to unlock my phone. My phone failed, and the screen remained black. I tried to play, what with the buttons, but the screen remained black. I received some weird stripes, and the phone was very hot. After a while the phone restarts, and came back in android. Then I got an update to 4.4.2, after restarting everything seemed to work well. After an hour I got the same problems again, phone failed, and the screen remained black and locked. I get a message about QHUSB_BULK driver is not installed, and MTP failed.

Phone is factory and nothing is installed, it was the first setup.

So now I'm still with a black screen and locked phone :(

Attachments

• IMG_20131212_182523.jpg
    IMG_20131212_182523.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 1,512
  • Knipsel.JPG
    Knipsel.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,514

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
First try a reset looks like a screen issue though

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

israelfelix10

Aug 25, 2014
THANK YOU

Make sure it's charged. Press and hold the power button (for 15 seconds or so). But it sounds like you may need to RMA it. I'd be contacting Google if I were you.

Friend, thank you for using help, comm was the same problem and following your instructions, the phone is working again Lol

sorry my english .. :laugh: :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Make sure it's charged. Press and hold the power button (for 15 seconds or so). But it sounds like you may need to RMA it. I'd be contacting Google if I were you.