Porting TFL3D to X1

Search This thread

vinokirk

Mar 30, 2008
England
I am still working on this. Need to get the album and audio manager working. Also having trouble with landscape mode - don't know if Blackstone actually has one. Also trying to put in comm manager, phone and volumes controls. It is worth the wait as Manilla is not complete without these components!

:cool:
Sweeeeeet. When you say you trying to get things working, what are you actually doing? Programming in C or XML or something??

daran_clarke@hotmail.com

May 10, 2007
Manilla Updates

cheers mate, looking forward to this as im also working on the same system:cool: got the album working now, but can't initiate camera though:mad: manilla still wont show programs tab!!!??? volyme working, but the se commmanager is working with manilla perfekt, also a little confusing text in the mail tab as it looks both thin and thick at the same thing???

how is it for U?:p

Well, I have the program tab working but like you I have the camera launch issue too. But I have an idea of what it is!

Golgo

Oct 18, 2008
Wow, that great news! Have you gotten everything (or atleast most of the components) to work ok?

Golgo

Oct 18, 2008
It is all working. For the time being, I have not updated the phone, volume or comms manager - these need some more work. As far as the TF3D interface is concerned, it is 100%! :)

Fan-fu*king-tastic!! Excellent work :)
So does the installation of this port require some special procedure? Does it run as a plugin in one of the panels? Hard-reset required to install/uninstall it?
Thanks again!

daran_clarke@hotmail.com

May 10, 2007
Manilla Touchflo 3D For the SE X1 Xperia!

Here it is folks, enjoy. Just run the .cab on your X1 and soft reset - thats all! :cool:

http://rapidshare.com/files/159060075/TF3DHD.CAB.html

It has been fully tested (all tabs) on a freshly hard reset X1 - but if you find anything not working, please leave a post in this thread.

YouTube is not included and you will need to install it before it will launch under 'Internet'.

I have put it up on Rapidshare but it can only be downloaded 10 times, can someone put it up on a premium account and post the link? If the download limit gets exceeded and you can help, PM me.

Note: Although the cab can be uninstalled, YOU take full responsibility for your device!

santzia

Oct 29, 2008
Stockholm
I Get error message saying that "This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached."

/ Santzia

jayjaye

Oct 30, 2008
Question

Does this manilla Touch Flo 3d, wipe the panel interface out of the xperia :S or is it more a new panel in the xperia interface?

Last edited:

jayjaye

Oct 30, 2008
The panels still work on my phone. It´s only the standard windows mobile screen it affects.

/Andreas

Aight thnx, expecting my xperia in a week or 2 so (The Netherlands)
But I'm looking forward to try this out.

Do you just install this the same way you install the other panels?
Or is it the same way you get a setup file in windows, just put it on the phone memory, clicking on it and the rest will go for it's self?

Last edited: