[APP][4.1+] YMusic - Listen YouTube music in background

Search This thread

Sh11fty

Jul 29, 2016
The old version was perfect this morning. This mandatory update just ruined the connection with YouTube.

manpildo

Dec 21, 2011
Xiaomi Mi A1
Redmi Note 9 Pro
YMusic notification keeps reappearing even when I swipe it away and no music is playing, it will still appear after some time. Kinda frustrating, it has no business being there when I'm not using the app. Anybody else experiencing this?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

khangneovip

May 6, 2016
Ho Chi Minh City
github.com
Cannot use the 'Sign in' feature, I can attach a log.
Also when i try to search for music, nothing pops out, but when i share from YouTube I can download...

Actually Signin is not supported now, I just leave the button here with no function :D. I will make it soon.

Wow, such a nice update, looking forward to new things!
Only thing that is not working for me is I can't play anything from Youtube, getting "Connection confused" over and over again.
Strange...

I cant search..it say connection confused..and at home>popular in your country i get an "error loading popular video".

The old version was perfect this morning. This mandatory update just ruined the connection with YouTube.

this update dont work nothing nothing...yours fix now please

Don't work , search online , fix please

Sorry you guys, yesterday YMusic backend was down unexpectedly, look like it is overload so I upgraded it to 2x larger VPS and updated some configurations.
Now server is stable, hope It wont occur again :p

YMusic notification keeps reappearing even when I swipe it away and no music is playing, it will still appear after some time. Kinda frustrating, it has no business being there when I'm not using the app. Anybody else experiencing this?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

It is a bug, sometime it also happens in my device.

Thanks for feedbacks

zakbeng

Jan 9, 2014
Actually Signin is not supported now, I just leave the button here with no function :D. I will make it soon.

Sorry you guys, yesterday YMusic backend was down unexpectedly, look like it is overload so I upgraded it to 2x larger VPS and updated some configurations.
Now server is stable, hope It wont occur again :p

It is a bug, sometime it also happens in my device.

Thanks for feedbacks
Now it's work perfectly , thank you for fixing, good app ,

a.machuca

Dec 4, 2016
With the update fix, still occurs the "connection confused" thing in my case :crying:

Please help us, it's a really useful app for me and my family (we don't have money for a Spotify subscription E.g.)

a.machuca

Dec 4, 2016
Thank you!, I really appreciate your fast response!, It works perfectly​ except for certain backend errors, but it's only a bit tiny problem. I hope help you with some PayPal contribution in the near future :laugh::laugh:

derSeddy

Nov 13, 2015
I saw that when an update is available the app is unusable until the update is installed because the update screen keeps appearing after closing it. It would be nice to have the option to update later.

Zordak7

Mar 23, 2014
El Quisco
Hi!
Request:
1) Can you add a folder navigator, in jockey page?

2) I can't select a folder in sd card in the library - include folder option, just the internal memory is shown. Can't select Go up to reach the root folder and select external memory.

Gracias!

casperusm

Jan 12, 2013
I am getting this error after latest update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170413-052711.png
    Screenshot_20170413-052711.png
    91 KB · Views: 407
Reactions: krule031

andy356

Jul 5, 2016
Hey man. I request you to remove the insane amount of photos in the OP. It's already huge even without them, and while they load, they keep causing the page to jump back up. It's a big task to scroll through the first page this way. A few photos of the latest update should be fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    YMusic - YouTube Music Player & Downloader
    Screenshots
    MFjYHPk.png

Features
    YMusic is a tool you can use to play YouTube video in background, and download video with variety formats (include MP3) totally FREE.
    Why do you have to load full video data while you only want to enjoy the music (audio)? YMusic helps you save a lot of bandwidth because it only load audio of the video, now you can enjoy millions music video in YouTube without worrying about data wasted.
    Main features:
    • Play YouTube video in background
    • Download YouTube with variety formats: mp3, opus, webm, mp4,...
    • Search music video easily
    • Browse trending music videos
    Experience the smart and beautiful player based on Jockey:
    • Customizable interface with 81 color combinations to choose from
    • Auto download album art, Last.fm integration for retrieving artist images and descriptions
    • Smart Playlists with fully customizable rules
    • Custom equalizers
    • Gapless playback
    • Home screen widgets
    YMusic is forked from Jockey music player, this is an awesome open source project, discover it here: https://github.com/marverenic/Jockey

Download APK
    .........OR.........
    QR code:
    [QRCODE]https://ymusic.en.uptodown.com/android[/QRCODE]

Links
    Facebook: https://fb.me/ymusic.android
    5Q3yr5L.png

## YMusic v2.0.0
    ### What's new?
    • From v2.0, YMusic is forked from Jockey - an open source Music project.
    • Inherit UI from Jockey:
      • Colorful theming, you can customize color of the app
      • Dark/Light background, protect your eye with auto background color.
      • Easy browse offline songs, devided into 5 sections: playlist, songs, artists, albums, genres.
      • Now Playing panel: easy control playback with amazing gesture, change song order in now playing queue.
      • Automatically find and display album art from Last.fm
      • Create/manage smart playlist
      • Beautiful notification with album art.
    • Support **music equalizer** as well (Jockey).
    • Support sleep timer (Jockey).
    • Smart Search with autocomplete
    • Smart download: prompt Song name/album/artist if any
    • New YMusic Icon.
    ### Note:

After install YMusic v2.0, you should uninstall the old one, because it will stop working soon.
    Who love this?

New UI, new features, forked from Jockey.
    Coming soon... :p

8LWHFidl.png
    nPp5cztl.png
    YMusic Dev

YMusic Dev

An development version for testing new Server, which is expected to fix these serious problem:
    1. Video not available on US: caused by YouTube. Solution: using proxy to bypass region restriction.
    2. Server down randomly at the end of months, also got error "Video not available on US". Solution: immigrate to paid server, guarantee online 99.9%, 2x faster.

Note: This is experiment version includes latest features as well as bug fix, and even "new bug" :D , all problem please reports me via "feedback".

Download link: https://goo.gl/NeRpuy
    V1.2.15:
    • New Download managers:
      • Download multi task concurrency
      • Multi chunks per task, significantly increases download speed by number of chunk
      • Download as Mp3 format with two servers
    • Ability to tag "Artist" name to song, using for album art in future.
    • Caching network request to save data + improve performance
    • Fix can't remove notification on Kitkat devices
    • Fix various bugs about download (e.g: low level socket error,...)
    • Improve feature listen LIVE video in background
    Download:
    https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/aa9f548df75d4e2c9c7eacdab8fd96df/app_versions/12

Acknowledgements:
    Big Thanks to everyone who donated me via Paypal.

Screenshot:
    9FrqItDl.png
    aXo45Lbl.png
    3wwIooZl.png