[ROM] CM10 for RAZR HD XT925

Search This thread

TiagoDiazz

Dec 29, 2011
São Paulo
Thnks for keeping it up to date Emerson ! ;) it's really a good job you're doing with this rom.
there was two things i've been experiencing since this week using your room:

1st: My clock always reset for the date I installed this rom when i reboot my phone, don't know why but everytime i reboot it, i got re-adjust the date and time.
2nd: Some games won't work very well ( it keeping laggin alot, like Ice Age Village ) i was wondering if chainfire is compatible with this rom, has someone tested it already ?

Since now, thnks :)

epinter

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org
Thnks for keeping it up to date Emerson ! ;) it's really a good job you're doing with this rom.
there was two things i've been experiencing since this week using your room:

1st: My clock always reset for the date I installed this rom when i reboot my phone, don't know why but everytime i reboot it, i got re-adjust the date and time.
2nd: Some games won't work very well ( it keeping laggin alot, like Ice Age Village ) i was wondering if chainfire is compatible with this rom, has someone tested it already ?

Since now, thnks :)

The clock is never saved to rtc (is lost on every reboot, like stock firmware), network must provide the clock, check if you have network clock enabled. I didn't have problems with games yet.

Reactions: TiagoDiazz

epinter

Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org
It is possible to install the newest version of your ROM without losing data? or not? always have to lose by doing all the wipes?

All your data is stored in /data partition or in sdcard. The /cache partition is used by the O.S. to cache apks and other things, you can always remove all the /cache contents because it will be always rebuilt on next boot. The /data can be kept, if the firmware you will flash is compatible. If you are upgrading to a different major version, eventually you will need to clear one or two app data. If you are on 4.1, and upgrading to another 4.1 build, you can always upgrade without problem (always backup your data!).

Temoi19

Jan 23, 2010
Anyone else having issues with NFC..for some reason my NFC is not working or catching my nexus 7. Any help would be great. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

triskropf97

Dec 5, 2012
Is dhacker working on a build with your fixed camera epinter?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium

steiger

Dec 22, 2012
Salvador
Can't get GPS to work.

The GPS icon doesn't even appear.

Tried enabling "Use internal gps" option but it didn't help.

Tried reflashing Retail BR JB ROM, reflashing CWM, reflashing latest (2013-02-20) CM10 and wiping data/cache/dalvik to no avail.

EDIT: Solved by some voodoo fix: flashed Telstra 4.1.2, flashed CM10, wiped data, reboot. Now the GPS icon blinks but won't lock (probably because of my current location. Too many buildings nearby. Will try later)

Last edited:

Redhotero

Apr 8, 2012
Can't get GPS to work.

The GPS icon doesn't even appear.

Tried enabling "Use internal gps" option but it didn't help.

Tried reflashing Retail BR JB ROM, reflashing CWM, reflashing latest (2013-02-20) CM10 and wiping data/cache/dalvik to no avail.

Same problem here.

-------edit-------

Solved: flashed o2 germany then cm10 and now gps lock instantly :]

Thanks for your work epinter, greetings from Argentina

Last edited:

Skrilax_CZ

Dec 20, 2009
Same problem here.

-------edit-------

Solved: flashed o2 germany then cm10 and now gps lock instantly :]

Thanks for your work epinter, greetings from Argentina
Okay. I suppose you flashed the O2 via RSD Lite, yes? Then when you installed CM10, what exactly did you wipe (data, cache)?

Skrilax_CZ

Dec 20, 2009
Hmm it's either that "modemst1", "modemst2" or smth under "/data/media" then, most likely.

I tried to do it on the Photon Q as well, it didn't work. But I have noticed some changes when the Q tried to connect under CDMA and activate (I use it under GSM), looks like "modemst1", "modemst2" should be wiped on CM10 installation in any case.

Skrilax_CZ

Dec 20, 2009
1- installed o2 via fastboot files
2- root, cwm
3- flashed cm10 and data-cache wipe
4- gps working

Good luck :)

Enviado desde mi XT925
OK, one more question: what was the last you had firmware prior flashing the o2 fastboot files? Was it ICS or JB? I've somewhat implied people had stock JB on it before prior first CM10 installation. There are other partitions containing GPS stuff (for instance fsg.mbn).

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a CM10 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.1.2) firmware for RAZR HD. It's not a official CyanogenMod, and it's not supported by CM team.

Disclaimer: THIS FIRMWARE IS IN BETA STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT.
    I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.

For now I only have how to test the XT925. I think this version will have problems with mobile data on XT926 dev edition (if it boots, dont know), because some patches not included in CM are needed to make it work, dhacker29 is working on the CDMA patches.

This firmware can be used with a unlocked bootloader or with safestrap.

Download links and information about what is working can be found on the website:
    http://www.linuxmobile.org/razrhd

Instructions:
    Download the zip (cm-10-*-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-xt925.zip) and copy to your sdcard.
    Boot into recovery.
    Backup your firmware and data!
    Install the firmware (install zip from...).
    Install gapps (install zip from...).
    Wipe data/cache.
    Reboot.

Thanks dhacker29 for collaboration

BGMEn.png

AVFHb.png
    fiA4b.png
    Emerson,

Considering that you have started the CM10.1 port, to what extent will you keep on maintaining / updating the CM10 ROM?

Thanks.

If I can solve all the the CM10.1 bugs, I see no reason to continue with CM10... I will update the CM10 until I solve all the critical bugs in CM10.1.
    Yeah it is, I figured I'd sync the CM tree until either you came back or someone else took it over.
    I updated the adreno drivers with the new ones and tried building CM 10.1 as well, but the build failed (mm-video/vidc/vdec) and I didn't have time to follow up on your android_hardware_qcom_media push to cm repo and try to make it work.
    I figured I'd give it a shot next month when I'd take a week off. So I just built CM10, that takes no time off other things..

Thank you.
    I already built a new version of CM10.1, with vdec working, and the same adreno drivers as before.
    http://goo.im/devs/epinter/cm-10.1-20130405-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-xt925.zip
    I found the solution for wifi!
    Is working!

Q56ex.png

I will release a new build very very soon.
    Update, included safestrap support.