Xposed not work on my lenovo tab 2 a7-30HC

Search This thread

goodstudent5

Jul 25, 2015
Hello guys...i recently install the xposed on my lenovo tab 2 A7-30HC,version 5.0 Lolipop.
and than it says "Xposed is not (yet)compatible with Android SDK version 21 or your processor architecture (armeabi-v7a)."
my question is=can you give me the 100% xposed framework and apps that work on my lenovo tab 2 A7-30HC.... lolipop version 5.0 :)
i appreciate it for all of you..:):):fingers-crossed:

Portgas D. Ace

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 12, 2014
Bergisches Land
Nexus 7
Google Pixel 6
Hello guys...i recently install the xposed on my lenovo tab 2 A7-30HC,version 5.0 Lolipop.
and than it says "Xposed is not (yet)compatible with Android SDK version 21 or your processor architecture (armeabi-v7a)."
my question is=can you give me the 100% xposed framework and apps that work on my lenovo tab 2 A7-30HC.... lolipop version 5.0 :)

What did you do to install the framework (step by step)? Did you flash the Xposed_sdk21_arm.zip through recovery and install the Xposed_alpha4.apk afterwards? It seems that you have forgotten to install the .apk after you have flashed the .zip file.

BTW: there is a dedicated thread available for Xposed discussion/troubleshooting here.

ouro898

Dec 23, 2013
I flashed the sdk zip file, then encountered a bootloop. Didn't get to install the apk.

mina shreen

Jun 19, 2015
Asyut
What did you do to install the framework (step by step)? Did you flash the Xposed_sdk21_arm.zip through recovery and install the Xposed_alpha4.apk afterwards? It seems that you have forgotten to install the .apk after you have flashed the .zip file.

BTW: there is a dedicated thread available for Xposed discussion/troubleshooting here.
Plz how to flash xposed zip?

mareel_101

May 12, 2015
exposed installer works... on my lenovo tab 2 HC...

any update for this device to run xposed?

to install xposed .. you must download the "xposed-v79-sdk21-arm.zip" and the actual app"XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk"... after you downloaded all that.. Install the actual xposed apk... After it finished the installation do not open et yet....
now boot into recovery(TWRP).. go to wipe/advance wipe/ and wipe cache and dalvik cache.. after that go to mount and mount "system" ..and after that go to install.. and locate the "xposed-v79-sdk21-arm.zip" and swipe to flash.. and after it finished the flashing.. go back to mount and unmount "system".. and then reboot... At first it take to long to boot..just be patient .

coolbeans2016

Feb 9, 2015
Atlanta
reason for not compatible & instructions

Install Xposed APK, but DO NOT OPEN YET. Boot to recovery, flash framework .zip, clear dalvik/cache before booting back to system.
zach

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2016
Mumbai
Hey guys dont worry dont ever install twpr recover or anything just keep stock recovery it will brick your device 100% so i am providing a link of xposed installer for that you don't need any flashing nor any custom recover it uses terminal to install the Xposed Framework and it is 100 % secured with lenovo i used it here the link https://xdaforums.com/xposed/material-design-xposed-installer-t3137758 so after installing apk it will ask for root acess give it root acess and then download the latest framework from app and dont select any other architect or other it will be by default compitable with our device otherwise if you selected other it will 100% brick your device. My promise this is 100% safe if you fallow all the steps i am goona make a tutorial how to install it easily well you guys try it dont worry if device takes time to boot after the intsalling of farework beacuse it will install in your linux kernel or easy way in your android and if you need to uninstall it in the xposed installer there is a removal tool. Ok installing will take 20 sec and first boot after restart will be aproxx 15 min. All the best guys!! Dont forgot to hit dvddroid and me you can also pay to him. Hit this !! If work ?

Last edited: