replacement band

Search This thread

sefar

Dec 27, 2011
Hello all.

I got one of these when best buy dumped them, in the rose gold. Any way to replace the band? It would seem you can just put the clasp on a new band, but don't know if there is a source for bands.

thanks!

ronfurro

Oct 24, 2013
O-Town
The "band" is an integrated housing for the speaker, microphone, and camera. The band is not user replaceable, but with anything in life, with enough ingenuity, anything is possible. I would certainly NOT encourage removing it just to change the color. Give it some time and it may grow on you, for the great price you paid. In a couple of months, you will start seeing skins coming out to cover the band with all kinds of colors and designs, like they have now for the case and clasp.

Reactions: bikrame

GoBears

Nov 1, 2011
You could just return it and pick one up online from AT&T for 199.99 in the color of your choice. It's only 50 more dollars and cheaper and easier than replacing the band. I've seen replacement bands on ebay and they were over 100 bucks. AT&T you have to buy online but you can choose pick up in store option and get it immediately. I just got mine that way today.

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007
Someone here posted bands links on eBay and I remember it was over $150 for the set. Not worth it.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

jutley

Mar 23, 2006
UK
Maybe if your watch goes faulty in a few months time you get a replacement samsung will replace it with the new gear two good idea me thinks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The "band" is an integrated housing for the speaker, microphone, and camera. The band is not user replaceable, but with anything in life, with enough ingenuity, anything is possible. I would certainly NOT encourage removing it just to change the color. Give it some time and it may grow on you, for the great price you paid. In a couple of months, you will start seeing skins coming out to cover the band with all kinds of colors and designs, like they have now for the case and clasp.