Themer problem?

Search This thread

can6rxw

Jan 16, 2008
More performance improvements will arrive soon :)

I have this problem many times when I'm futzing around with themer themes and get the force close error. The way I've fixed it, and it works every time, is to go into the apps section of your android settings, find themer and clear the defaults and the cach. Close settings and open themer. It goes through the setup process like it does the first time you open it. Then, I go into my folders and delete the offending theme that caused it so it won't show up in my exported list of themes I can choose from within the app.

I get all themes that don't come included with Themer from mycolorscreen (not intended as an advertisement) and sometimes, I think the coding or whatever term you use, is frigged up because this is the only time I EVER get that force close. I use Themer constantly and nothing else gives me the force close.

I hope my experience helps.

Ron

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
I have this problem many times when I'm futzing around with themer themes and get the force close error. The way I've fixed it, and it works every time, is to go into the apps section of your android settings, find themer and clear the defaults and the cach. Close settings and open themer. It goes through the setup process like it does the first time you open it. Then, I go into my folders and delete the offending theme that caused it so it won't show up in my exported list of themes I can choose from within the app.

I get all themes that don't come included with Themer from mycolorscreen (not intended as an advertisement) and sometimes, I think the coding or whatever term you use, is frigged up because this is the only time I EVER get that force close. I use Themer constantly and nothing else gives me the force close.

I hope my experience helps.

Ron

Thanks Ron for your input, we'll pass this onto our developers :)

nairda2002

Sep 6, 2016
Hello, I have been looking into theming my android and I saw several forums talking about Themer, I was really excited when I saw the screenshots and video ad, but when I got on it and looked at the theme store NOTHING WAS WORKING. I checked my internet and It was full bars. But It just kept saying no internet connection. I also checked ur website and troubleshooting, and I checked my phones resolution and device compatability and their both supported. So can u please help me?

Acuna J

Jul 31, 2016
Is it really to know a reason and can I help with its resourection? Having a space at my work servers which can keep a millions of users, can host it for free, just PM me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    try to completely remove themer from your device,including the mycolorscreen folder,then reboot phone and reinstall,this should sort the problem out m8
    Just tried, but doesn't help unfortunately. BTW even unlocking my phone redraws Themer. It's so annoying, I think I'm gonna switch to another launcher until you guys fix it. Hopefully soon, cause I want to use Themer.

More performance improvements will arrive soon :)
    Themer is dead. Find other alternatives.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk