RUU_PPST_Vogue_SPRINT_WWE_3.03.651.2_Radio_3.42.30 ...

Search This thread

sd_matto

Jun 27, 2006
Thanks

DCD-

As usual, you ROCK!

As you know, I come from the Mogul world. But, I just got a Vogue (upgrade pricing). Trying to decide whether to keep it. I am sure that this ROM will make that decision more difficult. (Btw, any thoughts you have on Vogue vs. Mogul, feel free to tell me - on here or PM).

Thanks again for what you do.

EDIT: Forgot to tell you, I am writing this post on my DCD 3.2.0 Mogul over 6.1's version of ICS. VERY fast (I was running tests on ICS vs. Wireless Modem app (from TalynOne))

WhiteSoxxx

Apr 10, 2008
you are the man.. I haven't posted much on here since I am a noob, but thanks.. I've been waiting for this for a long, long time. (well not nearly as long as many other touch owners but still.)

jmleedy

Jun 25, 2008
Hey Guys noobie here, but i have been following some for a while. with this can i just run it straight? i have no mods on my touch, just original sprint rom. do i need to unlock it still or anything? and i have a windows 2000 system at work, will this cause any problems with the install?

vetvito

Dec 31, 2007
Strange thing is, no Ext Rom.

Nevermind all the old stuff in the rom, only thing updated I would say is some of the OEM Drivers, everything else has been floating around the forums for months.

natefuhr

Mar 10, 2008
Southern California
RUU....nbh?

could someone post the RUU nbh file for this ROM? I would like to flash this by lunch :)

but seriously... due to my penchant for betas (not the fish), I have been having issues flashing from the home pc. Having found out how to flash from SD, I haven't done it any other way.

Please PM if possible,
and thanks in adv.

Top Liked Posts