[MODS]Collection of Mods for Sense 2.1 ROMs [UPDATED 3/23]

Search This thread

orkillakilla

May 10, 2010
Tennessee
*These mods have not been tested on the new base 2.11.605.19. There have been changes in the framework that may cause conflict with some of these mods. If you use these mods on a 2.11.605.19 based ROM, do not report problems please.*

All mods are now hosted on ThatIsMyAndroid.com
Big thanks to th33ch0 for this service!

All edits where made by me, with guidance from many people. All due credit is given.

These mods are to be flashed in Clockworkmod Recovery.

Notification Bar Mods:
*NOTE* All mods in this section will not stack with each other. Example, If you flash the No Recent Apps mod, and then flash the 6 Signal Bar mod, you will only have the 6 Signal Bar mod. If you would like a combination of the notification bar mods, let me know either in this thread or in a PM and I'll cook it up for you.

*NOTE* All notification bar mods include extra quick settings, including 7n1 volume, flashlight, brightness, auto rotation, reboot, and memory (must have HTC Task Manager installed for the memory to work properly. Download it here: http://dev-host.org/vp9 )

No recent apps in pulldown notification menu (credit goes to Adrynalyne and his awesome blog)

True 6 Bar Signal (credit to jmztaylor for his write up on this)

Sense Battery Icon with Percentage (Thanks to UOT Kitchen)http://thisismyandroid.com/orkillakilla/6bar-norecent-batt-mod.zip

Restore to stock notification bar with extra quick settings

Other Mods:

Wake On Volume (credit to maledyris)

Remove Wake On Volume

Transparent Rosie with 5x5 app drawer (credit to he_stheone64 for his guide)

Restore to stock Rosie

Enable CRT Animations

Disable CRT Animations

Blue Overscroll Glow

Green Overscroll Glow

Red Overscroll Glow

Gold Overscroll Glow

White Overscroll Glow

More to come!

Last edited:

vdelsan

Jan 2, 2011
Hey killa is there a way to get a accurate battery icon for your rom thanks

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium

Runduck

Jun 28, 2010
Sense Battery Icon with Percentage (Thanks to UOT Kitchen and my Quick Settings skills :p ):

Clicking the memory item in quick settings force closes the notifications window. Don't know if it is happening to anyone else or if its just me. Loving the battery percentage on top of the battery and the new quick settings. Thanks

orkillakilla

May 10, 2010
Tennessee
Sense Battery Icon with Percentage (Thanks to UOT Kitchen and my Quick Settings skills :p ):

Clicking the memory item in quick settings force closes the notifications window. Don't know if it is happening to anyone else or if its just me. Loving the battery percentage on top of the battery and the new quick settings. Thanks

Ah yes that's becuase you have to have the HTC taskmanager apk installed. I'll post a download link tonight.

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium

Reactions: Runduck

Top Liked Posts