[Q] Soft Brick, No OS, S-On,

Search This thread

unknowndevil

Sep 3, 2014
Please help me on this

I was trying to upgrade my HTC one m7 from sense 5 (firmware 4.1.2) to sense 6, and I failed miserably, thus I was trying to factory reset and next thing I know I do not have OS

My phone is HTC One m7 AT&T

HBOOT-1.44.0000
Radio-4A.14.3250.13
OpenDSP-v26.120.274.0202

so my problem is I don't know what kind of RUU should I download, doesn't matter original stock version or latest version (which I prefer because I want have updated firmware)

I also don't know how to S-off at this stage (soft brick) as rumrunner doesn't seem to be working. Do I need to S-off in order to install RUU to my phone? I did manage to get my TWRP to 2.6.3.3

Thank You

majmoz

Oct 18, 2010
Sonoita
Please help me on this

I was trying to upgrade my HTC one m7 from sense 5 (firmware 4.1.2) to sense 6, and I failed miserably, thus I was trying to factory reset and next thing I know I do not have OS

My phone is HTC One m7 AT&T

HBOOT-1.44.0000
Radio-4A.14.3250.13
OpenDSP-v26.120.274.0202

so my problem is I don't know what kind of RUU should I download, doesn't matter original stock version or latest version (which I prefer because I want have updated firmware)

I also don't know how to S-off at this stage (soft brick) as rumrunner doesn't seem to be working. Do I need to S-off in order to install RUU to my phone? I did manage to get my TWRP to 2.6.3.3

Thank You
You can go to this site to get the latest update, you don't need S-OFF. Follow the instructions in the OP, since you have TWRP installed you might try the nandroid.

unknowndevil

Sep 3, 2014
You can go to this site to get the latest update, you don't need S-OFF. Follow the instructions in the OP, since you have TWRP installed you might try the nandroid.

Thanks for the help, I was able to install Android 4.4.3 KTU84L Google Play Edition Rom and now my phone is working perfectly fine.

Now see if I can s-off and unlock my phone

Thanks for the help.