[Recovery] ClockworkMod - TF701T Proxy Thread

Search This thread

Zeuszoos

Aug 9, 2012
K94U,

My only concern is that it won't mount the 64 GB External SD Card. I tried PhilZ Recovery, which is CWM 6.0.5.1 based and it couldn't do it.

Do you have any idea if the standalone CWM 6.0.5.1 will be able to do it?

Thank You!

tschmid

Feb 17, 2013
K94U,

My only concern is that it won't mount the 64 GB External SD Card. I tried PhilZ Recovery, which is CWM 6.0.5.1 based and it couldn't do it.

Do you have any idea if the standalone CWM 6.0.5.1 will be able to do it?

Thank You!
For me it worked

Gesendet von meinem LG-D855 mit Tapatalk

Zeuszoos

Aug 9, 2012
For me it worked

tschmid,

Thank you for responding.

Is your card all one 64 GB partition? I'm assuming it is of course, but just to be absolutely sure before proceeding. :)

If so, is it formatted eFAT?

If so, I will use the Zip install version that's at the link that "K94U" kindly provided (just for ease) and try it out. I can go right back with the Zip install of TWRP that I also have if need be, so if I have both in Zip version, then I won't need anything but my phone, even if it doesn't work for me. I love Zip Install versions!!! :)

Thank You! :)

Last edited:

tschmid

Feb 17, 2013
tschmid,

Thank you for responding.

Is your card all one 64 GB partition? I'm assuming it is of course, but just to be absolutely sure before proceeding. :)

If so, is it formatted eFAT?

If so, I will use the Zip install version that's at the link that "K94U" kindly provided (just for ease) and try it out. I can go right back with the Zip install of TWRP that I also have if need be, so if I have both in Zip version, then I won't need anything but my phone, even if it doesn't work for me. I love Zip Install versions!!! :)

Thank You! :)
Yes ive an efat 64gb ext sd card, only 1 partition. I took cwm from droidbasement, never had problems. Now im using cyanos recovery

Zeuszoos

Aug 9, 2012
Yes ive an efat 64gb ext sd card, only 1 partition. I took cwm from droidbasement, never had problems. Now im using cyanos recovery

tschmid,

I was able to install PhilZ 6.59.0, which in this case, is built on top of CWM 6.0.5.1 and it's working great! :)

I couldn't get either of them to work before (PhilZ, CWM). But I figured out what the problem was.

I was using a "Swap" app that would use a partition on my Ext SD Card that I created for swapping. My Ext SD is much faster that my Int Storage and not too far off from the speed of the actual RAM. They're getting much faster now and it was seriously discounted on sale! I only buy good, solid, reputable SD's!

Anyway, I have the same setup on my phone and PhilZ/CWM works on it fine, so it didn't even occur to me that it was causing a mounting issue on my Asus Tablet, since it's much more advanced than my phone.

But I decided to go ahead and repartition my tablets Ext SD Card into one large exFAT partition again and give PhilZ/CWM another shot.

PhilZ/CWM went on no problem as usual and also immediately mounted the Ext SD fine!

So I guess that was it, although it's weird, because the partition I was trying to mount was a Primary partition.

Anyway, it's working fine now and your info helped. Thanks! :)

Reactions: tschmid

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    L7CPtbT.png

YHzvuwX.png

THIS IS A PROXY THREAD Creator and Maintainer is pershoot

This is CWM for the ASUS Transformer Pad (TF701T – Macallan).

mCQXPr2.png

-You must be unlocked (use ASUS’s unlock tool to perform this)
    -You must be on 10.26.1.18 bootloader (updating to ASUS’s latest 4.3 release will install this)

eXVCwe2.png

For complete Info and Download: VISIT HERE
    ***Once there, check out the Recent Entries on the right side of the page for latest updates***

D7LO8s0.png

-Unlock your device using the ASUS Unlock tool.
    -Boot in once and execute: adb reboot bootloader

Fastboot:
    To boot the recovery:
    fastboot boot recovery.img

To permanently flash the recovery:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Source:
    https://github.com/pershoot/android_device_asus_tf701t
    https://github.com/pershoot/android_kernel_asus_tf701t
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_bootable_recovery

Creator and Maintainer:
    @pershoot
    6.0.5.1 posted (DB).
    recovery updated with baseline build and sorted dock sd card functionality and usbdisk functionality.
    Is it because we lack drivers? You would think it would be simple to get basic touch support working in this era. I'm honestly not an expert at this though.

a JNI stub is used to facilitate firmware load and calibrate for touch. this wouldnt be available in recovery.

when i get some time ill see about bundling it all in kernel space.
    recovery updated (kernel + sync'd with CM).