[Leak]RUU_Ville_U_HTC_Europe_1.09.401.1_R_Radio_0.14.305 9.14_2_release_243825_signed

Search This thread

ayyu3m

Oct 19, 2007
System Error
Nice. As soon as am done will create another mirror. Muahahaha.

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

It can be taken off.. Endeavour ROM had the same watermarks.

Sent from my HTC Pyramid using Tapatalk
If this is the relese key then someone @ htc forgot to take off the watermark, or else they keep the watermark until the device is released to market and uploaded to htc site for customer downloads.

or else (yep once again) they just f***in laughin at the fact knowing that we will pry on these leaked roms only to find "release key'ed + watermark"

but whatever htc...once its really out...there's no turning back... :D

cclautti

Feb 23, 2010
trying to install on mytouch 4g with virtuous currently on it. install says error 156, please get correct rom update utility, any ideas?

TMartin

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 30, 2008
Sunbury, Ohio
Nexus 7 (2013)
Nexus 9
1.09 Developer Branch, current stable branch is 1.4x. and most releases will have number 1.41

Thanks for the info. This will aid my search later. I see you had this a few days before I found it. Any info you might be able to share on the CDMA forefront?

trying to install on mytouch 4g with virtuous currently on it. install says error 156, please get correct rom update utility, any ideas?

This is a RUU for the HTC One S. You can't just flash this to your myTouch 4G.

i will try port it to desire s. thx for sharing..

Hey man...HTC Primo is the new HTC Legend look-a-like and running WVGA Sense 3.6 on ICS. Might want to take a look at that for a Desire S port.

NardVa

Mar 20, 2011
Can somebody post the build.prop file.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using xda premium

Saipro

Sep 29, 2011
I see what you mean. It's strange that HTC would release release keys on a test rom.

You know, for the longest while, I've assumed HTC "leaks" these ROMs on purpose so the intellectual community can "fix" them (if I needed a ton of work done by the best minds in the shortest while, I'd upload to the cloud. Or "leak" the buggy product. At leisure, I'd incorporate the neat fixes & even add the blended in innovations). That's being smart.

Whatever the case may be, we end up with the greatest ROMs on the greatest smartphones. And that's what counts!

Last edited:

Hawke84

Jan 14, 2010
Worthing, UK
You know, for the longest while, I've assumed HTC "leaks" these ROMs on purpose so the intellectual community can "fix" them (if I needed a ton of work done by the best minds in the shortest while, I'd upload to the cloud. Or "leak" the buggy product. At leisure, I'd incorporate the neat fixes & even add the blended in innovations). That's being smart.

Whatever the case may be, we end up with the greatest ROMs on the greatest smartphones. And that's what counts!

totally agree, i would think there are a few htc devs trollin the forums kanging work

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app

garveygibbs

Jan 8, 2011
Move To C:

Hi guys,

I downloaded it and unrarred it but Windows 7 refuses to launch it, it says about my internet security settings prevented from opening. First in my life since Windows 2. I have not seen this warning before. OTOH, Windows 8 CP launched it, so go figure.

wont run unless you remove it from the download folder I think...correct me if am wrong

Top Liked Posts