[20.JUL.12][ROM]Cyanogenmod 10 [AOSP]

Search This thread
S

sportsstar89

Hi, I was able to compile CM10 for our leo it is 100% built from source by me. So from the guy that brought the HD2 ics, I now bring you the first 100% built from source JellyBean ROM for our Leo. NOTE: As of now it's for clk only you'll have to flash the patch to go from clk to mag to use it on magldr.

• Working :
    Boots
    Touchscreen
    GPS? (Maybe)
    GSM
    Data
    Bluetooth
    Google Now? (Can't Test)
    UMS Mode
    I think that's about it.

• Not Working :
    Wi-Fi
    Camera
There are a lot of ? marks because i don't have a sim to test out sorry
This was built using these files on my Github

Downloads :

Gapps

Credits :
cmhtcleo team (For their ICS tree)
Tytung (for the kernel)
Securecrt (HWA)​

Changelog :
  • 20.JUL
    * initial Release

Last edited:

HypoTurtle

May 5, 2011
Great work, beat me too the punch, was gonna attempt this tomorrow, will try and make a sd port instead (i'll ask for permission before posting if it works)

ElBartoME

Dec 3, 2009
Backing up my old system and gonna give it a shot. Will report everything I encounter.

EDIT: It doesn't work. I'm using MAGLDR 1.13 and CWM 5.0.2.6. I flashed your zip. It won't boot. It won't find the boot partition.

"NAND kernel open failed"

Last edited:
S

sportsstar89

Backing up my old system and gonna give it a shot. Will report everything I encounter.

EDIT: It doesn't work. I'm using MAGLDR 1.13 and CWM 5.0.2.6. I flashed your zip. It won't boot. It won't find the boot partition.

"NAND kernel open failed"

Sorry forgot to mention clk only flash the patch to go from clk to mag it's somewhere in this forum

JaegerStriker

flashing this now
just realised it has the cm9 boot animation i wonder if they make a cool new one?

ha just noticed when you tap multiple times on cm10 in about phone setting it show the cm10 version of the jelly bean animation with android heads

so far.
data works
i dont think google now is implemented (doesnt show up on the lock screen or the search bar)
couldnt get the pinch notification to work so that might not be in yet either

thats all i found

well it was fun

Last edited:

ElBartoME

Dec 3, 2009
Alright here the things that I've found:

Data is not working (at least rmnet, don't know about ppp). The H icon is showing
up, but I can't make a connection.

I couldn't test GPS because I have no app to test this. ADB is somehow not working, so I can't install apps this way.

As expected Wifi and camera is not working.

BT, USB is working.

Is there a problem with HWA on Jelly Bean? It's quite slow.

But it's nonetheless a good start for CM10 on this device. Looking forward to future builds.

S

sportsstar89

Alright here the things that I've found:

Data is not working (at least rmnet, don't know about ppp). The H icon is showing
up, but I can't make a connection.

I couldn't test GPS because I have no app to test this. ADB is somehow not working, so I can't install apps this way.

As expected Wifi and camera is not working.

BT, USB is working.

Is there a problem with HWA on Jelly Bean? It's quite slow.

But it's nonetheless a good start for CM10 on this device. Looking forward to future builds.

Just got my sim in data worked and i've noticed it's quite slow but it is the first source built rom so it can only get better

S

sportsstar89

flashing this now
just realised it has the cm9 boot animation i wonder if they make a cool new one?

ha just noticed when you tap multiple times on cm10 in about phone setting it show the cm10 version of the jelly bean animation with android heads

so far.
data works
i dont think google now is implemented (doesnt show up on the lock screen or the search bar)
couldnt get the pinch notification to work so that might not be in yet either

thats all i found

well it was fun

You need gapps to test google now remember it's cm

Top Liked Posts