[ROM] Android Open Kang Project - VIVOW Milestone 4

Search This thread

mountaineerndixie

Mar 16, 2010
Charleston, WV
Since the last 3 devices (vibrant, vivow, winray) haven't been posted, I was thinking it just wasn't finished, but it's been a while, and no build yet.

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

It's been up. It just wasn't posted.

http://goo.im/devs/aokp/vivow

Thanks a lot....I wouldn't have thought to look there.

PearlMikeJam

Dec 18, 2008
Fingers crossed. I hope this indicates car bluetooth support.

Has anyone tried this? I am downloading now, but may not get to this until tonight. Would that bluetooth profile support streaming audio? I just got a car that allows for both BT calls, but the car can also access my music via BT. I am loving this feature.

PearlMikeJam

Dec 18, 2008
OK. So I played around for a short while and BT seems to be improved. I was able to connect a headset without too much trouble. I did, however, have to do a fresh install and not flash over build 31. When I tried the flash over, I was not suuccessful. I need to do more testing, but will report back if I encounter any issues.

tattedupboy

Jan 5, 2011
Can we make outgoing calls over bluetooth with this new build?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA

nav525

Apr 4, 2010
Been running the new build for a couple of hours and I'm not noticing any big difference, but it runs well. A full wipe is recommended because I tried without it and it was acting funky. Can't comment on Bluetooth because I don't really use it. Unfortunately I'm still getting the random reboots that I was getting with the last build and CM9. I can't figure out why though. That is the only really annoying thing about the rom. Also, soft key back lights still go out. I've noticed they always go out when I go into certain games..don't know why that is either.

egren58

Jul 19, 2011
Should we download gapps again or just the new build?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokptitleblue-1.png
    changelog-2.png

Newest change logs are available at the AOKP site
    installation-1.png
    1. Make sure you're on the latest CWM
    2. MAKE A NANDROID
    3. wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    4. flash ROM
    5. flash Gapps
    6. reboot
    downloads-4.png

Find the latest releases here

Find milestone-4 here

contribute-1.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to me
    Donate to Whitehawkx
    Donate to Jonathan Grigg
    Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
    Donate to ProTekk

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.
    Thread Cleaned.

Quit the arguing in this thread guys or i will lock it down permanently next time!
    Idk why, but after the first boot I set it up and everything, and when hit the power button to see the lockscreen, and when the screen turned back on it went into a bootloop??? ALSO, my messaging app crashes after I open it, it won't let me see the lockscreen at all. And I'm still in a bootloop after a battery pull................

this is a prob with your phone, not the ROMs that you keep trying and posting in, I tried helping you, and I've seen you post about this in almost every thread I open.
    which is fine,
    but there is information about new CLNR with the newer software and doing s-off, and just about everyone has the same bootloop problem.
    please, contact Verizon, or work with someone who is also having this issue.
    Lets keep things civil guys.;)

Edit... Reading through all this seems like we need a help/discussion thread in your general forum to re-direct most of these posts to.

Somebody please start a thread and post the link over here.

Read and search and only make constructive posts in the Development forums!