tempered glass screen protector for 3/3T

Search This thread

CustomRobo

Oct 28, 2017
Hi, I'd love to order 2 of the 5.2A , one of each of the sandstone cases, and a bottle of glue (unless you think it will be a problem with shipping). I am located in FL, USA. Roughly how much would shipping be?
Do you take paypal?

akmkaio

Mar 3, 2013
Screen Protector

Hey 127cwho,

Sorry, I've been messaging you about the screen protector, but I think it's best if I post my question here, so people from my country can read it too..

(Transcript of our messages)
127cwho said:
akmkaio said:
Hello man!
I have seen you are still active and helping people ship this really good screen protector to their countries.
Can you explain to me how does the glue thing work? Will I need to apply it on my screen?

Would you help me ship it to Brazil? I'd like to buy maybe three 5.2A and glue if possible. Also can you detail to me the payment process?

Thanks in advance! Allan

The glue is put in the edge of the screen protector, the gap between the glass and screen protector. And the glue/oil will slip into itself.

So, can you help me ship it to Brazil? I'd like to buy maybe three 5.2A and glue if possible.

127cwho

Nov 7, 2015
Hong Kong
Hey 127cwho,

Sorry, I've been messaging you about the screen protector, but I think it's best if I post my question here, so people from my country can read it too..

(Transcript of our messages)

So, can you help me ship it to Brazil? I'd like to buy maybe three 5.2A and glue if possible.
Yea, you the second from Brazil that I will ship to if you want.
The first just received three days ago.

127cwho

Nov 7, 2015
Hong Kong
***I didn't get a cent for it, I just help people from other part of the world to buy it.
if you find me to buy for you, price reduced RMB 30 shipping fee for each order, as I find a way repack it but keep the protection.

price after reduced:
RMB 100 for 1x 5.2A
RMB 140 for 2x 5.2A
RMB 170 for 3x 5.2A

RumbleRumble

Dec 10, 2012
Hello @127cwho, I'd be interested in buying three screen protectors, to be shipped to Madrid, Spain. Would you kindly let me know the process I have to follow? Cheers and thanks for your help, Rumble.

Last edited:

SlyUK

May 13, 2015
I'm probably going to get the OnePlus 5T for Christmas or New Year, any recommendations with regards to TGSPs for the 5T at any time point now or in the future would be much appreciated :)

Thanks.

Edit:

Word correction

Last edited:

127cwho

Nov 7, 2015
Hong Kong
I'm probably going to get the OnePlus 5T for Christmas or New Year, any recommendations with regards to TGSPs for the 5T at any time point now in in the future would be much appreciated :)

Thanks.

Ok, you can ask me when you gonna to buy, because there are only a few TGSP for 5T in the market right now.

Reactions: SlyUK

izukamikain

Jul 1, 2011

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The old 5.2 is sold out now, but the seller will design a new version. see the latest post at the end of this thread.
    the real tempered glass screen protector that cover all pixel on 3/3T buying guide, it is fully transparent, no white zone on the edge, no matrix effect, and will not make your display becomes 1050P, install with oil. Photos are here>>> https://xdaforums.com/sho...&postcount=171 and second post or you can ask me in telegram. I can send to you to see my 3T now.

My aim: let all 3/3T users get a high quality screen protector

If you can find anyother good screen protector, please tell me about it too.
    Also, if you want to buy any other thing, such as custom made skin(I know another seller, he uses the same material as dbrand, also same quality, I tried, but can let you add your name on it, remove oneplus logo, etc), or even want to buy a RAM, from taobao, also some phone case(recommend to get the Spigen cases, bacause they sell the cases in China, the Official Store of Spigen in Taobao, at around 50% off than Amazon)(also Ringke, update, they sold out their 3/3T cases in taobao).
    You can find me too, I don't need any extra fee.

Declaration---READ THIS
    • I am not the seller, or shipping agent, I am not paid to do anything.
    • I am not going to make a cent for myself here.
    • I won't refund to you if your package is damage, lose or any other reason after the shipping is started.
    • You are not allowed to rebrand and sell it, only for personal use or sell to your friends. No rebrand is allowed, because the seller has spent hours to design for 3T and he is just a small store owner. That seller is the boss, the shop keeper, the screen protector maker. He still wish to design and make screen protectors for 3/3T, while others super brand such as Rhino Shield and Spigen gave up 3/3T. So please respect the seller, and this is the reason for me to spend time to make this thread.

Link to the item in Taobao: https://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/de...pm=a1z09.2.0.0.2ed6e7971PXc40&_u=r2rvsp2q4ea3
    View the photo there.
    Notice: The brand is not Nacodex.

-The version 4 is NOT fully covers the display unit.
    -The version 5.2A covers ALL display pixels
    -The version 5.2B covers ALL display pixels but it has slightly rainbow on the edge, not in the center.

Price ***(in RMB)*** (RMB 1 is around USD 0.15)
    -RMB 47.5 for two 5.2B
    -RMB 47.5 for one 5.2A
    -RMB 82.5 for two 5.2A
    -RMB 116.5 for three 5.2A
    -RMB 1.5 for one small bottle of white edge zone fixing glue that enough for one - two month(s)***
    -RMB 17.5 for one matte black/red case

***I will not ship the glue because it is liquid, but if you really want, I can ship for you, but I will not respond for it.
    ***The seller confirmed you can use eatable plant oil instead of the glue, apply the oil after you installed the screen protector with a toothpick.

If you are in China you can buy it directly, so no need to look what I wrote below.

If you are outside of China, you need
    1) find a shipping agent that can help you to ship to your country
    2) buy the items and send to the address gave by the shipping agent, but mostly also 'dbrand shipping speed'.
    3) ship to your home

The price MAY lower later, but if you bought before with a higher price, I will not refund for you.

But if you don't want to due with those companies, I can help.
    And it is cheaper if you want to use my service instead, no extra fee, I will just ask you to pay for the cost. If you want to give tips to me, it is always welcomed.

I can help you to ship, I am going to use Hongkong Post for shipping. But also other companies if you want.
    If you want me to ship for you, you talk to me first. It is CHEAPER and easier. You can give me tips here if you want... but I want help even you are not going to give tips too
    Shipping fee from Mainland China to Hong Kong: ---base on how many people buy together.
    Shipping fee from Hong Kong to your country: https://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/sending_mail/international/air/ordinary/index.html

***If you want to ask me to help you to buy you, please reply this in the thread first.***
    Which city and country you are in.
    How many you want to buy.
    Here is an example:
    I want to buy 3x 5.2A screen protector and to ship to Paris, France.

Tell how many you want to buy is for me to count how many people is going to buy, so I can help you guys to merge your shopping lists, so you can have cheaper shipping fee from Mainland China to Hong Kong.
    Tell me which city you are in is for me to check whether I can help. In most cases, I can help, except some areas which is in war, etc.

Please use Alipay or WeChat Pay to send me money back if you choose this way to buy...
    Or PayPal, but you need to pay extra 10% if you want to use PayPal, to cover the PayPal fee I need to pay later (mustly you don't need to pay). If you don't have Alipay or WeChat Pay, you need to use top up agent to top up my account, but paying the PayPal fee is still cheaper than using top-up agent to top up my Alipay account.
    Estimated price (included worldwide shipping without tracking)(in RMB):
    RMB 100 for 1x 5.2A
    RMB 140 for 2x 5.2A
    RMB 170 for 3x 5.2A

- add HKD 15 for shipping with tracking
    the above price may change.

*** The official shipping authorities of Canada, the Netherlands, and the United States of America will not release the tracking numbers to others. Therefore, NO TRACKING for Canada, the Netherlands, and the United States of America.

The price above is just the cost, I won't get a cent from it. If you want to give me tips, it is always welcomed, because I need to spend time on solve problems for buyers, talking with the seller, shipping company, line up In the post office and full in many forms. I need to spend some time on every buyer.

Not just the screen protector, if you want to buy other things, I can help too.
    And you can telegram @HCW7882 or Hangouts 127cwho@gmail.com for some questions which may includes your privacy, and I promise to keep it secretly.
    But if the question that are general, e.g. Can I ship it to xxx, please post it here, so others don't need to ask again and I don't need to reply the same answer hundred times.

Although I think it is the beat screen protector for 3/3T, and made a thread for it. But I have responsibly to tell you it's cons.

Any cons? You need to use cooking when applying the screen protector. The cooking oil is for eliminating the white air zone. YOU WON'T FEEL OILY AFTER YOU APPLIED.
    You need to maintain it every week. It doesn't mean that once after you installed it, the white air zone will gone forever. You need to reapply the oil every 1-3 weeks.
    You need 1 minute to apply the oil.

How to apply the oil? Drop a drop of oil to the toothpick, then use the toothpick to put the oil to the gap between the screen and the screen protector.

Hit thanks if you found it is useful. Thx.
    lol, photos is some small ad(just joke, but highly recommend them) of NitrogenOS, Mapaper, Swift Black and Gaia icon by de jan
    update, idk why it can show in op some post in

https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=75670250&postcount=171
    Good news:
    There will be a new version v5.3 (instead of the improved v5.2), it won't need glue at all. I am waiting for it, I will keep you guys updated.

Update: it will be v6, not v5.3

Update: v6 will come out in first two weeks of June.
    Go to the store and see the full sized image...
    Photos by seller, which is true, and same as the real screen protector you can receive. Photos is NOT allowed to be used outside of this thread except you have got the permission from the seller.
    I just got my package.
    I ordered the pack with 3 Screen protectors. It came with additional 3 tubes of glue and a soft sandstone cover, pretty awesome.

The tempered glass protector is really the best one that I had for the 3t so far.
    No cutoff screen space, no dot matrix, no rainbow effect and much less finger prints than the orzly one.

I'm really glad @127cwho started this thread and recommended it.
    Hey, guys.
    I talked with the seller. He agreed to open his shop AliExpress.
    But I may help the seller to ship.
    Give some suggestions.
    Cheers.