[MOD] GRI40 Battery Percentage

Search This thread

ThunderStick

Oct 30, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
www.androidmodmarket.com
Flash this in recovery mode
Gives you a honeycomb style battery percentage with white numbers.
This is for a stock ROM using the OTA update, Rooted

Attatched below are two files.

BatteryPercentageGRI40STOCKa.zip - Can be flashed in recovery on your N1
GB-HC-BatPercentageImages.zip - Is the pack of images used so they can be "morphed" to a different ROM / PHONE

--Link-->Build Your Own For Your Rom Here<--Link--

snap20110227064813.jpg

Attachments

• BatteryPercentageGRI40STOCKa.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,399
  • GB-HC-BatPercentageImages.zip
    225.7 KB · Views: 936
Last edited:

willverduzco

User Experience Admin
Staff member
Apr 30, 2010
Manassas, VA
Oooh! This sounds great. Small request, though... Would it be possible for you to release this as a morph as well, since the systemui.apk and framework-res.apk that this zip updates are device and ROM specific? I would love to give it a shot on my NS on CM7RC1.

pedroc23

Apr 2, 2008
Houston, TX
I flashed this over the GRI40 Stock + De-odexed + rooted, and the notification bar disappeared as well.

Reflashed the above ROM and the bar is back.

I guess I will wait until a solution is found.

Thanks anyway. Looked nice on the lockscreen though...

deepred86

Mar 13, 2009
installed w/o probs from recovery on a gri40 deodexed rooted, notification bar is still there :D

chalisto

Jan 5, 2011
Damn, notification bar is gone...should have read the posts before flashing...

havent done a nandroid backup, is there any chance, to get the notification bar back without wiping?

MacDegger

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 20, 2008
Word of warning to those not able to read the fine print: this only works on deoxied roms :)

I found out when using this on my DHD (rooted, s-off, manually applied all the updates/OTA's etc, kept stock HTC Sense UI): I could update everything fine.

However, after the boot anim, I'd hit the 'enter PIN' screen, which wouldn't have my wallpaper but a black background. I'd get a lot of force-closes, too, but could see the new battery indicator! After entering my pin, I'd hit the pattern lock screen (also with a black background, still with the new batt. ind. present) .... and after I input my pattern, I guess Sense UI would crash and I would boot through and only be able to get to the exact same point again.

Luckily I'd backed up using ROM manager and a quick reflash of my system solved everything ....

Now I'll be searching for ways to get this with a minimum of deoxing. Could I use this battery indicator (using the online rom kitchen) by just deoxing framework-rez.apk? And could I re-ox it after applying the new battery indicator? As that's really the only thing I want to change right now...

Fifo79

Mar 6, 2011
Loop Reboot on Nexus One with GRI40 Root Deodexed ecc... with your attached file...

So I Tryed (in the UOT Kitchen) use my actually Framework+SystemUI and those from Rom .zip file...Same thing..

Some Suggestion?

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
Can someone let me know if I can use this on a rooted, stock sence rom EVO Shift? Also, what do I have to do? I'm sort of a noob to Android.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flash this in recovery mode
    Gives you a honeycomb style battery percentage with white numbers.
    This is for a stock ROM using the OTA update, Rooted

Attatched below are two files.

BatteryPercentageGRI40STOCKa.zip - Can be flashed in recovery on your N1
    GB-HC-BatPercentageImages.zip - Is the pack of images used so they can be "morphed" to a different ROM / PHONE

--Link-->Build Your Own For Your Rom Here<--Link--

snap20110227064813.jpg