[ROM][JB][4.1.2][UCLL3][TouchWiz] Stock Odexed (Untouched) & DeOdexed [24-DEC-2012]

Search This thread

mohan_kr

Mar 27, 2012
In Nebraska
OnePlus 5T
[ROM][JB][4.1.2][UCLL3][TouchWiz] Stock Odexed (Untouched) & DeOdexed [24-DEC-2012]

- Huge thanks to the source who wishes to be anonymous.

- PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST
- And for god's sake do not ask for Modded features, this is *untouched* aka Stock.

This is the *unofficial* JellyBean leak #2s for the Skyrocket (specifically ATT SGH-I727). I had to stitch this together from a loaded device. I believe it is as close to unadultered version (99.99%), it appears it works with existing bootloaders for our device.

NOTE: The kernel and radio are included in the zip. There are separate threads in the forum that should give you the radio and kernel (insecure) see optional stuff section for links.

You are assuming all the risk for flashing this. You have been warned.

You are free to use this as base without permission as long as you post back a link to this thread. Please credit the anonymous source for sure.

* ask for recovery (don't have it)
* FLASH ANY KERNEL other than the one in this ROM (or the insecure one that I will release later, check the forum).
* If you try to flash any other kernel (like my Cymbaline or AOSP derivatives) you are GURANTEED a soft brick, and most probably a hard brick.

It is what it is, be happy!

I have only flashed this in CWM 6 recovery by sk8 (specifically 6.015 v14). It is critical that whatever recovery you use support format command and do what it is supposed to do, otherwise you will have a soft brick. And no, I am NOT going to answer any questions for recovery errors nor I have the time to try out all the recoveries.

1) Download the zip (choose either odexed or deodexed, see comments in the downloads section) and transfer it to your device.
2) (optional) download any optional stuff (like busybox su pack), insecure kernel and transfer it to your device.
3) Do a Nandroid backup.
4) Did you do Step 3) ? Do it NOW
5) Format /system
6) Format /data
7) Wipe Data and Cache partition. (you can skip 6, if you have this option in your recovery).
8) Flash the ROM zip, first.
9) (Optional) flash any optional stuff if you wish. (like su pack and insecure kernel)
10) boot the device and WAIT BE PATIENT.
11) Flashing will be successful: You will see the Samsung JB bootanimation, then you will see SAMSUNG logo (glow animation), at this point your touchkey lights should be on (dalvik cache being built). If the touchkey lights are not lit up, you are soft bricked, go back to recovery, wipe data and cache and reboot.

DOWNLOAD ODEXED VERSION
* ROM (ODEXED) [24-DEC-2012]: This is untouched, as it would be if you odin'ed it. The radio is included with this zip and the stock kernel.

ATT-SGH-I727-UCLL3-STOCK-odexed-cwm.zip

DOWNLOAD DEODEXED VERSION
* ROM (DEODEXED) [24-DEC-2012]:

IMPORTANT: This does not have the UCLL3 radio, but has the stock kernel. Please see the UCLL3 Radio thread in this forum for it. Installation instructions are the SAME as for the ODEXED ONE. Also, only change is SecSettings is moved to /system/app from the odexed version

ATT-SGH-I727-UCLL3-STOCK-deodexed-cwm.zip

* busybox-su-pack-cwm5.zip NOTE: this will only root the device, you would still need the SuperSU or superuser APK to be installed after (pick whichever one)

* Insecure Kernel: You can download it from the kernel thread here.

chinthekng

May 22, 2012
Maryland
Dang Mohan you and that source just keep churning em out huh. Thanks for what you do :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

rccar

Feb 20, 2012
Could someone report on major changes/fixes with this leak compared to uclk4?

galaxyuser88

Dec 22, 2010
On These Forums.
never mind didnt read the 1 st post correctly about the radio not included in the deodexed.. sorry

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Last edited:

colinjlyon

Oct 14, 2010
Thank you so so so much. I'm flashing tonight aswell. I don't will report back tomorrow ish maybe. It is Christmas lol.

On the last one I couldn't use noled from the play store because for some reason my dam phone kept speaking everything after I gave it accessibility options.

Sent from my Skyrocket running the 4.1.2 leak with awesome battery life

Last edited:

xcrazydx

Feb 3, 2012
Thank you so so so much. I'm flashing tonight aswell. I don't will report back tomorrow ish maybe. It is Christmas lol.

On the last one I couldn't use noled from the play store because for some reason my dam phone kept speaking everything after I gave it accessibility options.

Accessibility is for handicapped people, that's what it's supposed to do.

colinjlyon

Oct 14, 2010
Accessibility is for handicapped people, that's what it's supposed to do.

I realize that but I have to turn it on for noled to work but I can't turn the speech off. Then even after I turned off the speech it kept talking lol.

cal4877

Dec 25, 2010
Los Angeles
Smooth as Jennifer Aniston ass, thanks man just the home button lags a little but that's something that I can work with thanks again

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

- Huge thanks to the source who wishes to be anonymous.

- PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST
    - And for god's sake do not ask for Modded features, this is *untouched* aka Stock.

This is the *unofficial* JellyBean leak #2s for the Skyrocket (specifically ATT SGH-I727). I had to stitch this together from a loaded device. I believe it is as close to unadultered version (99.99%), it appears it works with existing bootloaders for our device.

NOTE: The kernel and radio are included in the zip. There are separate threads in the forum that should give you the radio and kernel (insecure) see optional stuff section for links.

You are assuming all the risk for flashing this. You have been warned.

You are free to use this as base without permission as long as you post back a link to this thread. Please credit the anonymous source for sure.

* ask for recovery (don't have it)
    * FLASH ANY KERNEL other than the one in this ROM (or the insecure one that I will release later, check the forum).
    * If you try to flash any other kernel (like my Cymbaline or AOSP derivatives) you are GURANTEED a soft brick, and most probably a hard brick.

It is what it is, be happy!

I have only flashed this in CWM 6 recovery by sk8 (specifically 6.015 v14). It is critical that whatever recovery you use support format command and do what it is supposed to do, otherwise you will have a soft brick. And no, I am NOT going to answer any questions for recovery errors nor I have the time to try out all the recoveries.

1) Download the zip (choose either odexed or deodexed, see comments in the downloads section) and transfer it to your device.
    2) (optional) download any optional stuff (like busybox su pack), insecure kernel and transfer it to your device.
    3) Do a Nandroid backup.
    4) Did you do Step 3) ? Do it NOW
    5) Format /system
    6) Format /data
    7) Wipe Data and Cache partition. (you can skip 6, if you have this option in your recovery).
    8) Flash the ROM zip, first.
    9) (Optional) flash any optional stuff if you wish. (like su pack and insecure kernel)
    10) boot the device and WAIT BE PATIENT.
    11) Flashing will be successful: You will see the Samsung JB bootanimation, then you will see SAMSUNG logo (glow animation), at this point your touchkey lights should be on (dalvik cache being built). If the touchkey lights are not lit up, you are soft bricked, go back to recovery, wipe data and cache and reboot.

DOWNLOAD ODEXED VERSION
    * ROM (ODEXED) [24-DEC-2012]: This is untouched, as it would be if you odin'ed it. The radio is included with this zip and the stock kernel.

ATT-SGH-I727-UCLL3-STOCK-odexed-cwm.zip

DOWNLOAD DEODEXED VERSION
    * ROM (DEODEXED) [24-DEC-2012]:

IMPORTANT: This does not have the UCLL3 radio, but has the stock kernel. Please see the UCLL3 Radio thread in this forum for it. Installation instructions are the SAME as for the ODEXED ONE. Also, only change is SecSettings is moved to /system/app from the odexed version

ATT-SGH-I727-UCLL3-STOCK-deodexed-cwm.zip

* busybox-su-pack-cwm5.zip NOTE: this will only root the device, you would still need the SuperSU or superuser APK to be installed after (pick whichever one)

* Insecure Kernel: You can download it from the kernel thread here.
    one more

enjoy and thank the source!
    The swipe to call or text on the phone app it's fixed now.
    Long press search key goes to svoice now?? Not cool!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app

I disabled svoice in the app settings and now it is back to Google.

EDIT: Its called Voice Command in settings...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium