(Q) Help with bootlouder :)

Search This thread

EdvinuxxxS

Mar 24, 2013
Hello everyone
My phone Xperia Play R800, which is rooted:D, but bootlouder locked:(, it is quite slow. I thought that would be the time to unlock bootlouder but i have one problem:confused:.i got this phone about couple of mounts so i afraid to risk damage to it. before i had xperia x8 and risk everything to unlock and I succeeded. :D

so my questions are: can I unlock bootlouder without any risk
other is yes can you give a simpler guide with full explanation

I will be very grateful for answers:)
I hit the button may also be thanks!:)

kks111

Dec 17, 2013
delhi
hi

Hello everyone
My phone Xperia Play R800, which is rooted:D, but bootlouder locked:(, it is quite slow. I thought that would be the time to unlock bootlouder but i have one problem:confused:.i got this phone about couple of mounts so i afraid to risk damage to it. before i had xperia x8 and risk everything to unlock and I succeeded. :D

if you safe unlock you might unlock with paid method ... otherwise use sony website for unlock ... but it will delete your drm keys

Reactions: EdvinuxxxS

pedyvirus

Nov 9, 2012
shiraz
use sony unlocking method
and drm keys are not much important
you cant use download music info in walkman (that we dont have it officialy but its working in most of the ports even with unlocked bootloader)
i unlocked my xperia play 2 years ago i think and i hadnt had any issue
and here is a great guide about unlocking your bootloader
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1662199

EdvinuxxxS

Mar 24, 2013
so with this method i can unlock my phones bootlouder ?
my spec is :

okey i think i done it... but. Phone is looking strange !!!! and my home button stop working, it works only in awakening the phone, next problem my lock screen disappeared, it appears one time when phone boots is that normal? and my phone half of programs disappeared!!!!!!!! why?

and i found the bigest prblem : no one can give me a cal but i can l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this bootlouder thing messes up my phone

pls i need help

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi

Hello everyone

if you safe unlock you might unlock with paid method ... otherwise use sony website for unlock ... but it will delete your drm keys