Capacitive buttons and bottom of touchscreen not working

Search This thread

zodac01

Sep 13, 2011
I just got a used GT-5830i, and the capacitive buttons don't work, and neither does the bottom of the touchscreen (only the very bottom few rows).

I've used Odin to flash back to stock and that doesn't seem to have helped, so I'm guessing it's a hardware issue.

Is there anything I can do to repair the phone myself?

D

Deleted member 5617821

I just got a used GT-5830i, and the capacitive buttons don't work, and neither does the bottom of the touchscreen (only the very bottom few rows).

I've used Odin to flash back to stock and that doesn't seem to have helped, so I'm guessing it's a hardware issue.

Its a hardware issue for sure. Better consult the Service Center. Hope I Helped :)

Reactions: zodac01

gauravcse2010

Feb 9, 2013
Bro you need to change your touch panel for sure. I had this problem like my screen was not responding on the rightmost side vertical strip. I got my touch panel changed and now everything is fine :)

amolgosavi

Sep 12, 2013
*MUMBAI*

Change screen digitizer..:)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 5617821

Its a hardware issue for sure. Better consult the Service Center. Hope I Helped :)