Strange voice ,when I picked up my phone

Search This thread

yilksd

May 13, 2014
When I picked up my note2 n719 from my desk ,before I pressed the power button, my phone gave out a strange female voice . The voice was so short that I couldn't recognize what it was expressing ,but I am certain that it was a female voice . This happened twice on my note2 ,and twice on my mi-one .My note2 is not installed with any voice assistant applications ,like s-voice .Does anyone can guess its reason ?

来自我的 SCH-N719 上的 Tapatalk

varespuuotsas

Jun 13, 2013
When I picked up my note2 n719 from my desk ,before I pressed the power button, my phone gave out a strange female voice . The voice was so short that I couldn't recognize what it was expressing ,but I am certain that it was a female voice . This happened twice on my note2 ,and twice on my mi-one .My note2 is not installed with any voice assistant applications ,like s-voice .Does anyone can guess its reason ?

I still guess it's one of the apps you installed. I had the same problem with an app for saving battery (I don't remember which one), So I suggest you go through your downloaded apps settings one by one and see if there is any voice notifications activated.

yilksd

May 13, 2014
I still guess it's one of the apps you installed. I had the same problem with an app for saving battery (I don't remember which one), So I suggest you go through downloaded apps settings one by one and see if there is any voice notifications activated.

Then how to see if there is any voice notifications activated ? What permission does a app need to make such a voice?